J.J.

Please put J.J. and her guitar in the game.

2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Uh hm what stats would she have tho?

@Jason'sBackFromHell! had made a JJ thread today and had stats, he should transfer the stats to this thread

On 25/04/2018 at 12:45 AM, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Isn't AJ the rocker chick?.....

No she’s clearly an emo.

22 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Nah im pretty sure she is nicknamed the Rocker Chick.

Which is another error on the developer’s part. The game is set in the 80’s right? And AJ is based on Violet right? No “rocker chick” dressed like that. Only new wavers did. Go look up some pictures of Vixen and Lita Ford from back in the day to see what a “rocker chick” looked like. This is like when people call emos goths. Like no there are differences.

Where are people getting “Jarrett” from? Wayne was the only person to ever mention her name in the film and he only referred to her as J.J.

C0AA48AB-72BB-45A4-950A-A4F09016FD6E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Which is another error on the developer’s part. The game is set in the 80’s right? And AJ is based on Violet right? No “rocker chick” dressed like that. Only new wavers did. Go look up some pictures of Vixen and Lita Ford from back in the day to see what a “rocker chick” looked like. This is like when people call emos goths. Like no there are differences.

I dont see any problems with AJ being dubbed the rocker chick since AJ is a clear amalgam of different rocker styles.

5 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Where are people getting “Jarrett” from? Wayne was the only person to ever mention her name in the film and he only referred to her as J.J.

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/friday_13_8.html

Her name is J.J. Jarret in the actual movie script. The movie credits don't give her full name.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Her name is J.J. Jarret in the actual movie script. The movie credits don't give her full name.

Interesting! Everyday we learn something new. 

1 minute ago, J.J. said:

Black leather corset with wildly teased deep red hair?

LOL. Quite the visual eh? I think I prefer their casting/wardrobe choice over the description of her in the script... Then again. A hot redhead would have been pretty cool too.

2 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

LOL. Quite the visual eh? I think I prefer their casting/wardrobe choice over the description of her in the script... Then again. A hot redhead would have been pretty cool too.

Immediately thought of Sarah Jezebel Deva (Cradle of Filth)

2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Immediately thought of Sarah Jezebel Deva (Cradle of Filth)

1000full-sarah-jezebel-deva.jpg

Yeah. I prefer the movie depiction.

• Like 1

Here are my stats for J.J that I came up with, this was a little difficult to decide, I'm still not 100% with them.

Composure: 7/10

Luck: 3/10

Repair: 5/10

Speed: 5/10

Stamina: 7/10

Stealth: 3/10 

Strength: 5/10

Feel free to change any of the stats to what you think would be good for J.J. Thank you. :)

11 hours ago, J.J. said:

Stop calling me Jarrett, that’s not my name!! :angry:

I apologize for the confusion @J.J. I had taken Jarrett from IMDB for Friday the 13th part 8. I also thought it would be good for J.J to have a last name for her character screen. I'm cool to just go by J.J as seen in the movie. :)

Composure: 11/10

Luck: 11/10

Repair: 11/10

Speed: 11/10

Stamina: 11/10

Stealth: 11/10 

Strength: 11/10

Guitar skills: ∞

10 hours ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

I apologize for the confusion @J.J. I had taken Jarrett from IMDB for Friday the 13th part 8. I also thought it would be good for J.J to have a last name for her character screen. I'm cool to just go by J.J as seen in the movie. :)

I tried so many times to change it on IMDb but they never approved the edit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Composure: 11/10

Luck: 11/10

Repair: 11/10

Speed: 11/10

Stamina: 11/10

Stealth: 11/10 

Strength: 11/10

Guitar skills: ∞

This would be a dream to have in the game. Lol

5 minutes ago, J.J. said:

I tried so many times to change it on IMDb but they never approved the edit.

That sucks, I can't see why that would be a problem for them to change it.

9 minutes ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

That sucks, I can't see why that would be a problem for them to change it.

But if it’s in the script then I guess it counts. 

6 minutes ago, J.J. said:

But if it’s in the script then I guess it counts. 

Yeah I saw the script, and it was there, but in the movies credits like you shown she was down as J.J. I do think J.J sounds better anyway. :)

9 hours ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

Yeah I saw the script, and it was there, but in the movies credits like you shown she was down as J.J. I do think J.J sounds better anyway. :)

She was previously referred to as "Jessica Jane Jarrett" on the Friday the 13th wikia. Literally no evidence whatsoever that she's called that (though Jessica totally suits her) so I renamed the page to J.J. :ajsaltbae:

45 minutes ago, J.J. said:

She was previously referred to as "Jessica Jane Jarrett" on the Friday the 13th wikia. Literally no evidence whatsoever that she's called that (though Jessica totally suits her) so I renamed the page to J.J. :ajsaltbae:

That's interesting, I never actually figured out what J.J stood for myself. Jessica Jane does sound cool, it's a shame without the evidence, we'll never know what J.J actually stood for?

On a side note, I have always wished that the song that J.J was playing on her guitar was available to buy somewhere on a soundtrack or a single. That would be awesome! :)