I have a quick suggestion for a future patch.

I think that while the environmental kill for the closed windows are already awesome, the Open or broken window seems kind of lacking. Jason tosses someone a few feet through the air... Gruesome? perhaps not.

Might I suggest on the open window Jason pushes the counselor half through the widow breaks it and slams it on them, or at least have the window break when the counselor flies through.

On a broken window I would like to see Jason leaving the counselor hanging from a broken piece of glass by there necks.

Anyone else with me on this? Or perhaps other suggestion for these window kills? Maybe there are other kills you would like to see. I figure the more suggestions suggestions the merrier!

14 minutes ago, k709c said:

Might I suggest on the open window Jason pushes the counselor half through the widow breaks it and slams it on them, or at least have the window break when the counselor flies through.

OOF! sounds cool!

Also I haven't made a thread on this yet, but this seems like an alternate version kill which is what I'm going to talk about with Roy.

I don't know if you seen Part 5, but in the movie, after those two people did pre-maritial sex in the forest, Roy used like this belt and stick and he crunched someones head with it.

I was thinking that if you were to play Roy, instead of performing the kill where Jason pushes a counselor to a pole and then gradually rip their arms off, they could replace it with the belt and stick kill.

From This:
giphy.gif

To This:
giphy.gif

• Like 3

idk if you used the search function, but I remember that this has been brought up multiple times about the open windows. I do agree though, there should be a different kill, though I do like the quick environmental kill, open or not.

3 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

idk if you used the search function, but I remember that this has been brought up multiple times about the open windows. I do agree though, there should be a different kill, though I do like the quick environmental kill, open or not.

This may be one of those things that's lost within random threads. I've seen it before, but I don't recall an actual thread about it. I'll check though.

Edit: found one, but it never got any attention. There may be others, but all I searched was "window kill".

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/12390-new-window-kills/?tab=comments#comment-161909

Edited by Truth
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link, Ozzman123 had good ideas in there also.

I just really feel it needs something a little more shocking to match the theme of the game a bit better.

Conceptually the game is amazing, and it is undeniably fun. But details like these I believe will make the game feel more polished and hopefully draw more quality players.

Thanks to all for your replies and suggestions. Keep them coming! ;D

oh, and @k709c, don't forget to make an introduction post in the introductions section. It is a requirement. Just looking out for you bud.

I’ve always wanted them to add different window kills.

Closed window: keep the same.

Open window: Jason slams the counselors head at the end of the window and closes the window once, crushing their skull.

Broken window: Jason grabs a peice of broken glass and stabs the counselor in the throat with it.

@k709c I like the idea. There could be many more ways to be creative with the window kill too.... like Jason grabbing someone near a window, then hitting the 'e' prompt to smash the window with his free hand or their head and then he grabs a shard of glass and then proceeds to stab, cut throat of or simply disembowel the victim.
@Qcici I like your idea of replacing that particular environment kill specifically for Roy only. Good thinking.

Both of these ideas would be great additions to the game.... but remember.... they would involve new motion captures. I cannot remember which of the team posted it or where on these forums it would be, but they did list the costs and effort needed to prepare for and accomplish this. It is certainly not worth doing for just a couple of new animations.
    Also, there are a few clips of Kane Hodder doing mo-cap for the game that includes kills we have yet to see. I am sure there are others they have done in which no video has yet been released or leaked. There are still more coming. Some are obviously for the upcoming single player.... but we are still hoping for more kill packs for other weapons too.... Perhaps, if we are good little slashers, they will even add some more environment kills.... maybe even implement these ideas (and some other good ideas that players have come up with) eventually. 

Yea the window kills we have now doesn't make much sense. Getting thrown threw a broken window? How can that kill you? It could hurt you but not kill you. They need to make it more brutal and realistic.