Sign in to follow this  
hokiehi

Leveling up past 44?

I bought this game late (December) and worked and grinded until I got to level 44 so I could have all of the Jason’s unlocked (I’m really liking part 4 Jason btw.) 

my question is; what is there to unlock beyond level 44? I know you can get skins and a handful of kills, but is that all?

Unless youn main Jason, after 101 I don't think counselors have anymore unlockables. The kills Jason gets are cool though, and I like the blood options for him.

2 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Unless youn main Jason, after 101 I don't think counselors have anymore unlockables. The kills Jason gets are cool though, and I like the blood options for him.

Only Fox, Mitch, and Shelly have unlockables after 101. Which is kinda a bummer because I wished the original cast received new recolors for their casual outfits past 101.

Just now, Qcici said:

Only Fox, Mitch, and Shelly have unlockables after 101. Which is kinda a bummer because I wished the original cast received new recolors for their casual outfits past 101.

Yep. You're right. Forgot about that. I wish the OG counselors got more colors for the clothing DLCs after 101.

Just now, FinalBoy said:

Yep. You're right. Forgot about that. I wish the OG counselors got more colors for the clothing DLCs after 101.

Exactly! You know before the Clothing update had hit LIVE servers, I was so excited and was like "Oooooo I hope Deborah gets like a cool red sweatshirt." And I was so hyped.

Then when the update went live, I went to the character selection screen and I clicked on Deborah and saw there was no unlockables and was like,

"... No...."

And then I saw that only the three new counselors got new outfits. It was a sad day for me lol.

11 minutes ago, hokiehi said:

I bought this game late (December) and worked and grinded until I got to level 44 so I could have all of the Jason’s unlocked (I’m really liking part 4 Jason btw.) 

my question is; what is there to unlock beyond level 44? I know you can get skins and a handful of kills, but is that all?

If you want Uber Jason (when he's finally released) then yeah......... He's gonna unlock at 150 (or that's the rumor).

6 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Exactly! You know before the Clothing update had hit LIVE servers, I was so excited and was like "Oooooo I hope Deborah gets like a cool red sweatshirt." And I was so hyped.

Then when the update went live, I went to the character selection screen and I clicked on Deborah and saw there was no unlockables and was like,

"... No...."

And then I saw that only the three new counselors got new outfits. It was a sad day for me lol.

Dude I know! I was disappointed too! I really wanted a black and red plaid sweater for Deb personally. I guess I would have been content though with anything at all lol

There’s supposed to be new clothes unlocks added later on for the levels that don’t have anything between 101-150. Hopefully it’s in the next update.

1 minute ago, doitagain said:

There’s supposed to be new clothes unlocks added later on for the levels that don’t have anything between 101-150. Hopefully it’s in the next update.

Oh cool! I didn't know about this, thank you!

3 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

If you want Uber Jason (when he's finally released) then yeah......... He's gonna unlock at 150 (or that's the rumor).

I doubt that. Best not to believe the rumours.

17 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I doubt that. Best not to believe the rumours.

I was just offering up what I'd read. I, personally, hope it's not true because I'm only Level 76 and it's taken me over a year to get there.

2 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I was just offering up what I'd read. I, personally, hope it's not true because I'm only Level 76 and it's taken me over a year to get there.

I can't guarantee anything but I would say it's an incredibly safe bet that Uber Jason unlocks at a more casually obtainable level. The playerbase is so low that anything above Level 50 or 60 would likely dissuade the average player from grinding for it.

I think they should put the past level 101 kills between levels 45-100.