7theye

What so you hope DOESN’T make it into game ?

18 hours ago, 7theye said:

-Pamela as a killer (other than paranoia mode)

Lots of people will disagree with you on this one. Particularily because there has been some interesting idea on how this could work as a gamemode in the future.

-Tommy Jarvis as a playable child

Could be interesting for an offline story mode mission.

-Jason being resurrected by lightening 

A fun idea as an animation for Part 6 when rising up after getting knocked down would be getting struck by lightning (while it's raining). Nothing too big, but would be fun

-Jason’s heart invading other people (perhaps okay if paranoia mode)

No objections to this idea, although Paranoia could be reworked into something else entirely.

-Jason being reborn through a Voorhees

Same as above.

-magic dagger that can kill him (don’t need to make it easier)

You realllly don't like Part 9, I can tell. I don't either, but still.

-Jason being afraid of water (FvsJ)

The theory is that Jason isn't afraid of water, moreso he's afraid of drowning. Something that cannot happen to him as he's undead, but while in Freddy's nightmare world he did revisit that phobia due to Freddy's powers.

-all of Jason X (yes I know it’s coming)

Booooooo, a Jason X hater, booooooooo, he's going to be in the game whether you like or not as well as his map. Deal with it.

1.Pamala as a playable killer. I know people want    Pamala as a playable killer but I can’t see it working out.

2. Kid Jason being the killer. It would just be stupid to have a kid kill all these counselors.

3. More stupid counselor outfits. If they add anymore counselor outfits that are just plain stupid, I won’t be a happy camper.

4. Any other killers being added. I would hate to see Freddy or Leatherface being added to the game. But there is one killer I wouldn’t mind seeing, Victor Crowley.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

More holiday themed counselor outfits.

More dancing emotes. If Gun is going to add more emotes then they should be communication ones.

Anything that makes it easier to kill Jason.

Jason being afraid of water/drowning like in that scene from FvJ.

Actually I think the dagger to kill Jason would be a great way to make it a bit harder to kill Jason. You would still have to stun him with the Sweater and everything like you do now., but instead of Tommy being able to use any axe or machete he finds, he has to find the dagger somewhere on the map, and it's the only weapon he can kill him with. I think that might be fun.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Big Daddy J said:

Actually I think the dagger to kill Jason would be a great way to make it a bit harder to kill Jason. You would still have to stun him with the Sweater and everything like you do now., but instead of Tommy being able to use any axe or machete he finds, he has to find the dagger somewhere on the map, and it's the only weapon he can kill him with. I think that might be fun.

If they add that dagger they may as well go ahead and add Freddy's gloved hand taking Jason's mask after hits the ground. Naturally, that should lead to Freddy showing up "Tommy Jarvis style" for the final battle. *Sarcasm*

1 hour ago, Big Daddy J said:

Except tommy isn’t a Voorhees 

My idea with Duke was that he'll have a map that would show him where the dagger is randomly generated with the dagger choosing a random female in which the location would make the dagger glow red in direction of said female .The mask would still have to come off prior to the Jason being sent to hell with the dagger.This would to me ,be harder than the current set-up.

17 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

1.Pamala as a playable killer. I know people want    Pamala as a playable killer but I can’t see it working out.

2. Kid Jason being the killer. It would just be stupid to have a kid kill all these counselors.

3. More stupid counselor outfits. If they add anymore counselor outfits that are just plain stupid, I won’t be a happy camper.

4. Any other killers being added. I would hate to see Freddy or Leatherface being added to the game. But there is one killer I wouldn’t mind seeing, Victor Crowley.

#3: Wow you must be a fun time at parties -_-

• Like 1

- Jason in a speedo to counterpart with Chad in a Speedo (Which is already horrifying enough when seen)

- Part 9 movie elements such as the alien worm thing, body hopping, etc that makes no sense in the F13 universe

- More Pamela voices to nag and annoy Jason with

- Roy getting buffed

- Other horror movie elements added in (Evil Dead, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Saw, etc.)

- Kid Jason as a killer

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

-Jason Biggs.  And he knows why...

jason-biggs-hungry-crowd-XL-MAG0615.jpg?

I'm guessing the kill scenario would involve a warm desert? Something with apples possibly?

No Michael Myers, please. Or Freddy. Or any other horror movie character that was never part of the original F13 series.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:28 AM, Hobgoblin238 said:

Morons like part 9.  That is all I will say on the topic.  Every copy should be burned with fire.

You act like George Lucas when he talks about the star wars Christmas special .I would say that I don't understand why people hate nine ,but wouldn't go as far as calling people "Morons " for liking it.

Shit I don't want to see added to this game:

• More costumes
  • More troll emotes
  • More Twitch-bait
  • More troll-bait
  • More tapes with poorly written stories
  • More Mitch Murder
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/27/2018 at 4:28 AM, Hobgoblin238 said:

Morons like part 9.  That is all I will say on the topic.  Every copy should be burned with fire.

It's not my favorite Friday the 13th film, but it has some cool kills and I liked the "Evil Dead" Easter eggs. Plus, I thought the FBI agent lady in the opening was gorgeous. So I enjoyed the gratuitous T and A as well. 

I actually hope they won't add the mean girl. Because everyone and their mother is saying it's basically confirmed so I think it would be kind of hilarious if she wasn't added after all.

34 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

What's wrong with Retro J3's music?

It sucks. It also doesn't work as chase music.