Jump to content
7theye

What so you hope DOESN’T make it into game ?

Recommended Posts

Now that we have gotten some things people really wanted (such as single player, challenges, Roy, and Jarvis map and Jason), What are some things that remain unaccounted for that hope NEVER make it into the game? For all the love we have for this franchise, something that started as a silent killer stalking camp councillors that ends up in outer space a 1000 years from now clearly has its faults  

 

Here a few that I hope remain on the cutting room floor:

-Pamela as a killer (other than paranoia mode)

-Tommy Jarvis as a playable child

-Jason being resurrected by lightening 

-Jason’s heart invading other people (perhaps okay if paranoia mode)

-Jason being reborn through a Voorhees

-magic dagger that can kill him (don’t need to make it easier)

-Jason being afraid of water (FvsJ)

-all of Jason X (yes I know it’s coming)

 

Thoughts?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 7theye said:

Now that we have gotten some things people really wanted (such as single player, challenges, Roy, and Jarvis map and Jason), What are some things that remain unaccounted for that hope NEVER make it into the game? For all the love we have for this franchise, something that started as a silent killer stalking camp councillors that ends up in outer space a 1000 years from now clearly has its faults  

 

Here a few that I hope remain on the cutting room floor:

-Pamela as a killer (other than paranoia mode)

-Tommy Jarvis as a playable child

-Jason being resurrected by lightening 

-Jason’s heart invading other people (perhaps okay if paranoia mode)

-Jason being reborn through a Voorhees

-magic dagger that can kill him (don’t need to make it easier)

-Jason being afraid of water (FvsJ)

-all of Jason X (yes I know it’s coming)

 

Thoughts?

 

 

So pretty much anything from Part 9 then? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

So pretty much anything from Part 9 then? 

lol. Sadly most of it. The Jason heart thing if that means paranoia mode it could work. Also the police escape I believe is from that movie and that’s cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'm glad Dead Meat called out that shit in his FvJ kill count.

 

Yup! I also love his call back To Summerslam 1996

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7theye said:

Now that we have gotten some things people really wanted (such as single player, challenges, Roy, and Jarvis map and Jason), What are some things that remain unaccounted for that hope NEVER make it into the game? For all the love we have for this franchise, something that started as a silent killer stalking camp councillors that ends up in outer space a 1000 years from now clearly has its faults  

 

Here a few that I hope remain on the cutting room floor:

-Pamela as a killer (other than paranoia mode)

-Tommy Jarvis as a playable child

-Jason being resurrected by lightening 

-Jason’s heart invading other people (perhaps okay if paranoia mode)

-Jason being reborn through a Voorhees

-magic dagger that can kill him (don’t need to make it easier)

-Jason being afraid of water (FvsJ)

-all of Jason X (yes I know it’s coming)

 

Thoughts?

 

 

Km-14 To be honest, i am sure people would like to see her as another, "Tommy Jarvis" type character but, to the lions cage with her. I wasn't a fan of Jason x at all however, I would like to see a grendal map. I really think the ss Lazarus should come before this and would be so much more fun but, that is me. I have to say, I agree on all of that. Except, I am not going to mind Bionic jasonater. Ehhh... he can get a pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping that if Tina is added, that her stupid telekinesis is left out. Also hoping that Mark is never added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Creighton Duke

2) Fear of water

3) Anyone with supernatural powers

4) Tommy Jarvis in Space

5) Big Head Mode

6) SpongeBob

7) PewDiePie

8) Jack Marshack

9) Any killer besides Jason (except in Paranoia Mode)

10) Creighton Duke

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pamela should be added (see my thread). 

The one thing I never ever want to see added is that stupid demon worm from part 9 as a "possession mode". GAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! Worst film ever!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Pamela should be added (see my thread). 

The one thing I never ever want to see added is that stupid demon worm from part 9 as a "possession mode". GAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! Worst film ever!!!!

I wonder if they may involve that as part of paranoia mode. The idea being that the spirit of Jason will invade one of the councillors and give the powers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 7theye said:

I wonder if they may involve that as part of paranoia mode. The idea being that the spirit of Jason will invade one of the councillors and give the powers 

Not the worm, but the spirit part. That's what I liked/disliked about Paranoia mode. Sounds cool but I'm not sure on this.

They should just scrap it because it copies "the Thing" blood test scene and give us a Pamela Voorhees mode and another different mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'm glad Dead Meat called out that shit in his FvJ kill count.

Dead Meat sucks. He's just a hipster who thinks his opinion is oh-so valuable. -_-

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, Let me see

1) Creighton Duke - Not a Hero Character.

2) Tina - Balancing Her would be an issue and implementing her an even bigger one.

3) Anyone or Anything from Freddy Vs Jason - Do you even need a Reason? 

4) The final girl who's name I can't spell, Part 8 Final Girl. (Rennie or something, I don't exactly remember)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Hmm, Let me see

1) Creighton Duke - Not a Hero Character.

2) Tina - Balancing Her would be an issue and implementing her an even bigger one.

3) Anyone or Anything from Freddy Vs Jason - Do you even need a Reason? 

4) The final girl who's name I can't spell, Part 8 Final Girl. (Rennie or something, I don't exactly remember)

Yeah I’m pretty sure they can’t do Tina as I’m not even sure how this would make sense. If the movie she just bashes J around. It’s easy enough to do this as is :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 7theye said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure they can’t do Tina as I’m not even sure how this would make sense. If the movie she just bashes J around. It’s easy enough to do this as is :)

They'd have to make her Level 100 to unlock or something or else everyone will pick her and just throw Jason around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 7theye said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure they can’t do Tina as I’m not even sure how this would make sense. If the movie she just bashes J around. It’s easy enough to do this as is :)

Yeah, She would need a whole overhaul of the maps to even use her powers, As she used the Cabins to her advantage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

Yeah, She would need a whole overhaul of the maps to even use her powers, As she used the Cabins to her advantage.

Which the developers could do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Which the developers could do.

Lol. Let’s start with dedicated servers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Which the developers could do.

And they could also fuck it up so it produces even more glitches

Let's not go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

And they could also fuck it up so it produces even more glitches

Let's not go there.

Oooooooh i'm soooooo going there!! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, J.J. said:

Oooooooh i'm soooooo going there!! ;)

OOH Nooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...