Sign in to follow this  
Azmodan_Rising

New Badge Collectible idea: Light em up cuz we're going down or Free Fallin. Possibly, Not without my Jason

I think it would be cool if counselors had the ability to lunge at Jason on the second story window above the bottom level porch steps in Packanack. If done correctly knocking yourself and Jason out the window and this would be more difficult than it sounds. Jason would have to be pitted between you and the window and you would have to be in range. Jason could not activiley be attacking you while you perfom the function and lunge at him. My question is; why give Jason all the credit for being able to throw people threw windows? It could definitely work.

5 minutes ago, Azmodan_Rising said:

I think it would be cool counselors had the ability to lunge at Jason on the second story window above the bottom level porch steps in Packanack. If done correctly knocking yourself and Jason out the window and this would be more difficult than it sounds. Jason would have to be pitted between you and the window and you would have to be in range. Jason could not activiley be attacking you while you perfom the function and lunge at him. My question is; why give Jason all the credit for being able to throw people threw windows? It could definitely work.

giphy.gif

@Azmodan_Rising Like this?

• Haha 1