Sign in to follow this  
kohagan

Are Hiding Spots glitch free?

As a jason player, have you ever been able to see a councilor glitched that in some way has given away that where they're hiding? 

I haven't personally but I'm beginning to feel less confident in using hiding spots after seeing someone in the jarvis house hide in a closet next to me and I could see a like a white no entry circle on the closet and the baseball bat they're holding sticking out of the door. 

I've got a screenshot and I'll upload it later, but is this common and jason can't see it or what? 

On Xbox, I've seen people trying to hide under beds, but their counselors are actually laying flat on the ground, right out in the open, next to the bed itself. Most often though, I've seen closet doors remain half-opened, clearly revealing there's a counselor hiding inside them. I don't have any screenshots, though. 

once I hid inside a tent, I was Chad, and suddenly I saw a Chad in front of me crouched and staring at me, I got scared the hell out, then I realized it was my body outside the tent lol