Sign in to follow this  
Azmodan_Rising

Through Jason's eyes. (Not a working title)

I think one big thing that has been missing from the f13 franchise is, 1st person kills viewed through Jason's eyes. Also, I think they could really amp things back up and increase the frames per second in some cases for better slow motion kills. Better angels and the kills more personal, not so much brutal. They have already accomplished that. A more evil, twisted Jason and I would still have to go with Hodder as Jason. 

Interesting. You are basically suggesting making it more like the original Halloween or Psycho. Good old school suspense elements. 

Through the killer's eyes provides a different perspective. One that personalizes or provides certain character attachment. 

How do you mean "more evil and twisted Jason"? Do you want him to torture them more? Leave them alive on meathooks as bait? 

Although it wasn't actually Jason, aren't there a few POV shots in Part V, to hide the killer's identity? Or did I imagine those?

1 hour ago, Veevleigh said:

Although it wasn't actually Jason, aren't there a few POV shots in Part V, to hide the killer's identity? Or did I imagine those?

There are. The first few implemented this well. I dont know how many were "through his eyes" but definitely utilized the "hands only" or whatever you want to say, "mystery killer" shots.

When i think of "through his eyes" i think the child Michael Myers kill best illustrates this. The mask covering the screen, watching what he watches. I think The Prowler did a few of these shots as well.

By "a more evil and twisted Jason" I think he meant for his kills to be more gruesome and brutal. Ya know, to give the impression that he is a monster (more than he already is).