The_Minotaur80

How about other horror games?

8 minutes ago, The_Minotaur80 said:

JasonLives...Can you imagine running through the neighborhoods of the very first movie? Man that would be bad ass.

I know man, that would be so cool. Or the hospital in Halloween 2. Also, add all the different versions of Michael myers like the F13 game did for Jason.

18 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

I know man, that would be so cool. Or the hospital in Halloween 2. Also, add all the different versions of Michael myers like the F13 game did for Jason.

Myers doesn't evolve much in the look department from each film.

24 minutes ago, Loading said:

Myers doesn't evolve much in the look department from each film.

True, but like Jason, his mask is completely different in each movie, and his coveralls change somewhat in each movie, as well as his body type.

DL9Oi27UEAAGM3o.jpg

12 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

No doubt. It would be addicting. Just like F13. I'd have to go to gamer rehab.

The predator

Related image

• Like 1

I could’ve sworn there was ANOTHER THREAD on this but ok. After this game is done, I would want a Halloween game. After that a Scream or TCM game would be cool.

On 3/30/2018 at 4:23 PM, Yoshman2523 said:

I could’ve sworn there was ANOTHER THREAD on this but ok. After this game is done, I would want a Halloween game. After that a Scream or TCM game would be cool.

Ummm like 3 other threads. Probably st least. Some even specifying Gun make them as their next project(although they are clearly already working on another project if anyone pays attention to their youtube channel)

As for the Halloween idea. Can you imagine getting trapped in the laundry chute? Playing the party house in Part 5. Part 4 in the Sheriff's house and surrounding houses. 

I think someone should make a broader game where it covers all serial killers. Lots of single player level from both the killer and the "final girl" perspective. 

Also, i would like The Thing 2 or a remake of The Thing from original Xbox era to hit light of day.

I knew there were other threads because I am a normal human being who uses a thing called ‘Search’ in these forums. I was just trying to suggest that MAYBE there were other threads all about this for the op but hmmmmm

Anyways, getting trapped in the laundry chute would suck! I only watched Halloween 1 and 2 and halfway to the end of H20 so I don’t know much.

If they ever make a Halloween: The Game, my dream of playing an immersive game in a suburban setting would be fulfilled. Dead by Daylight just did an ‘evil twist’ on Haddonfield and I didn’t quite like it.

As long as it's not made by Gun/Illphonic, I'm up for just about any horror game based on a franchise.

5 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

How would they really differ from this game?

Maybe they could add single player + different killer abilities??

On 3/26/2018 at 3:38 PM, T.W said:

The predator

Related image

Jungle and city stages. Throw that warehouse in from part 2. This or Freddy most appeal to me as they would be similar but you could do so different things with them and their abilities. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kashyyyk said:

Jungle and city stages. Throw that warehouse in from part 2. This or Freddy most appeal to me as they would be similar but you could do so different things with them and their abilities. 

Yeah I agree either or would be awesome 

Let's go with something Original,

STREET TRASH, PUMPKINHEAD,

ICHI THE KILLER

5 hours ago, Erik13E said:

Let's go with something Original,

STREET TRASH, PUMPKINHEAD,

ICHI THE KILLER

*Cricket noises*

I got it! Killer Clowns from Outer Space! .....anyone??

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Kashyyyk said:

I got it! Killer Clowns from Outer Space! .....anyone??

I haven't seen that movie for awhile 

The purge 

Related image

On 4/3/2018 at 3:14 PM, Yoshman2523 said:

*Cricket noises*

Oh trust me, i expected as much..... If we were to stick with "the same old content as everyone else".

I guess  I'd prefer Evil Dead. DBD doesn't interest me AT ALL,to play. Out of all the serial killers Jason

is the most interesting to me, Next would be I guess Leatherface. Freddy and Michael seem a bit close

to Jason, I see it being a plug-n-play idea of a game, just different locations/victim/heroins. etc.

At least with this Friday the 13th game, its original...

"The Hills Have Eyes", Group based play, Could be one killer, but have AI killers if No one else chose to be on the killer side, against a group of victims.

Desert locations, day/night-time cycles. 

Battle Royal, Tokyo Gore Police, Audition.

A Halloween game with Haddonfield as a huge open world map. The other map would be Smith's Grove.

The Michaels to choose from would be: 

Classic Michael- Michael as seen in H1 and H2, features a "blood tears" skin option. The blood tears option will also put bullet holes in his coveralls. 

Cursed Michael- Michael as seen in "Curse of Michael Myers".

Reboot Michael- Michael as seen in Rob Zombie's Halloween. Comes with four different skins: Clean (the unrotted mask from the beginning of the movie), Zombified (regular movie mask), Escape (orange mask he had on when he kills Joe Grizzly), Zombiefied 2 (mask that he has on with a chunk missing where you see his face). 

Weapons:

Kitchen Knife, Bowie Knife/Hunting Knife, Fire Axe, Scalpel, and Machete. Weapons would be swappable for each Michael interchangeably. 

Devils rejects/ House of a Thousand Corpses/ 3 from hell... for every 2-3 survivors there would be one of the firefly clan. Lobbies wouldn't allow duplicate characters.  Plenty of location maps from the film's.