Okay, there's something that has bothered me a lot in the last few days.
So i'll vent a little with u guys -_-
I'm one of the players who legitimately own Jason Savini, like most of u guys i made the donation trough Kickstarter.
It turns out that, in the last few days i'm feeling uncomfortable playing as Savini.

When i enter in a lobby, people call me Hacker or try to discourage me playing as Savini saying that he is OP and only noobs choose him.
There's any way that i can prove that i'm not a Hacker? Other than sending them a printscreen of my purchase? Is that really necessary?
Regarding the "OP", it wouldn't be better to let Savini visible to everyone, so they have the possibility to analyze that Savini isn't strong as it seems?

Another thing, are those toxic and ignorance reactions liable to punishment? I mean, are those enough reasons for report anyone?
Sorry about this guys, i'm just taking off a weight of my shoulders
And i would like to know if anyone else goes trough this and how to deal with it.

4wsqsl8.png

• Thanks 1

You must not be too familiar with Quick Play.

If you own it then why be worried about getting in trouble? Worst case is you get reported and banned (which won't happen) and then you contact the devs and they undo it.

Remember, sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

You must not be too familiar with Quick Play.

If you own it then why be worried about getting in trouble? Worst case is you get reported and banned (which won't happen) and then you contact the devs and they undo it.

Remember, sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you.

I'm not worried to get in trouble, i just don't like how people react to Savini.
I usually play on SA server (Brazilian here), and only a few people on this server legitimately have Savini, so i imagine that the harassment is a little bigger than the others servers.

My question is if anyone else goes through this, and how to deal with it.

7 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

I'm not worried to get in trouble, i just don't like how people react to Savini.

I hate to put it bluntly, but just because you don't like it is not enough reason to report anyone. Like @WashingtonJones said, it's just words. And as far being "toxic and ignorant", that is some of the mildest stuff I've ever heard anyone complain about from QP matches. It all boils down to jealousy. I don't have Savini myself, but I actually enjoy matches where he shows up.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

are those toxic and ignorance reactions liable to punishment? I mean, are those enough reasons for report anyone?

Hahaha, you're adorable.

• Haha 3

Just now, Dr. Lecter said:

Hahaha, you're adorable.

Just trying to understand what u mean by this.
I'm here to talk and read other opinions and with that i can reshape my way of thinking.

No need for sarcasm here.

• Like 4

People have been talking trash about Saving from day 1. "Pay to Win Jason" has now become "eBay Jason".

He's just a cool looking skin really. I don't know why people make such a fuss otherwise

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

When i enter in a lobby, people call me Hacker or try to discourage me playing as Savini saying that he is OP and only noobs choose him.
There's any way that i can prove that i'm not a Hacker?

You're hacking kid.

I'm reporting you to the dev's this very moment and you're gonna get it! We need to cleanse this community of hackers now! Only noobs play Savini, don't you know this??? :angry:

Nah I'm joking, but just try to ignore the haters who say things like "Oh ur a hacker" and play Savini, because Savini Jason is pretty cool (Some people argue that his kills are terrible) I don't own Savini Jason but other than that just try to mute them or stay strong buddy.

• Like 2

Yeah, @WashingtonJones and @Rexfellis i get it what u guys said, thanks for replying and sharing, i'll try to ignore this or something like that.
Sometimes i even try to argue with that, but apparently it's a waste of time.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Hahaha, you're adorable.

You thickskinned son of a bitch! :lol:.

9 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

Yeah, @WashingtonJones and @Rexfellis i get it what u guys said, thanks for replying and sharing, i'll try to ignore this or something like that.
Sometimes i even try to argue with that, but apparently it's a waste of time.

Yeah man, just ignore it. No sense in arguing about it. Like I said, it's actually pretty tame. Believe me, most of the stuff said online is much more harsh than what you are describing. 

Oh yea. My mother hates me, my father wishes I was I dead, they both should be raped, my grandparents should've never had sex so there would be subzero chance of my existinence. 

All because I entered a lobby with Savini Jason. How dare I. 

To Hell with the trolls. They want to ruin your experience only because their own  lives are miserable.

Don't sink to their level. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lexandremon said:

I'm one of the players who legitimately own Jason Savini, like most of u guys i made the donation trough Kickstarter.
It turns out that, in the last few days i'm feeling uncomfortable playing as Savini.

There's any way that i can prove that i'm not a Hacker? Other than sending them a printscreen of my purchase? Is that really necessary?
Regarding the "OP", it wouldn't be better to let Savini visible to everyone, so they have the possibility to analyze that Savini isn't strong as it seems?

Another thing, are those toxic and ignorance reactions liable to punishment? I mean, are those enough reasons for report anyone?
And i would like to know if anyone else goes trough this and how to deal with it.

4wsqsl8.png

Play your Savini! I don't have him, but he is the only Jason I actually worry about. He has the best stats and no major weaknesses. Yeah, he's slow. But he makes up for it with shift, and destruction. He's the coolest looking Jason, he looks totally ominous in the dark woods. And he is your prize for backing the game, PLAY HIM!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got him from the PSN goof-up. He definitely upsets people when they see his icon in the lobby. Its funny to hear them freak out, little do they know I usually have my spawn preference set to counselor, but I still leave SJ in the slot to mess with them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Remember, sticks and stones will break your bones but words will never hurt you

You should read "Lullaby" by Chuck Palahniuk.

• Like 1

Usually I'd blow up this thread (see the GIF I made if you're not familiar with what I mean :) ) but this is a bit different.

I've had the same experiences. People have called me hacker, 'Pay to win Jason', 'noob Savini' and whatever else they can think of. I just completely ignore them and if I get him, I relish the moment where I kick their head off lol.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Don’t let these children discourage you. If you need, go tit for tat and pull receipts. I have to play the max level card all the time. “Oh ok I’m sorry, what level are you? 60? Ok. How long have you been playing? Minutes? Ok? How many trophies do you have? Ok STFU”

Just shoot em down with facts. How they feel about your Savini is irrelevant. You’re a backer, you’ve been playing since the beginning, and what these children have to say is worth less than nothing. I say use Savini and destroy them utterly. POW. People wanna talk about facts not feelings but are the first to feel some kind of way about what you’re doing. Get them together and mute a bitch. I have only been able to play QP for months now so I have to gather the children every day that try to tell me, a level 101 in September and 150 in January, that I don’t know what I’m doing for whatever reason or that I’m cheating, hacking, working with Jason, or not doing something right. Unless they can match what you bring to the table stats wise and gameplay wise, they have no credentials to even present a request to step to you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

4wsqsl8.png

Mute them.Ive never used mic before in game ,makes the experience so much better

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Usually I'd blow up this thread (see the GIF I made if you're not familiar with what I mean :) ) but this is a bit different.

I've had the same experiences. People have called me hacker, 'Pay to win Jason', 'noob Savini' and whatever else they can think of. I just completely ignore them and if I get him, I relish the moment where I kick their head off lol.

I get "Try Hard Jason" a lot.

I have had a few lobbies where folks were genuinely excited to see the character but that's the minority.

9 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I actually only checked out this thread because you hadn't locked it and i was curious why. This one's actually a good reason to post about Savini.

@Lexandremon as a backer, how would you feel if they released Savini's stats on a "regular" looking Jason? I think that's the only real solution. Backers still have their awesome skin, but every one would have the "pay to win" stats and maybe shut up about it. I'm not a backer, but I got it when Microsoft fucked up. I don't really like his play style personally, so I never understood the "pay to win" complaints (other than them being jealous, obviously). I don't even get to use him online since I have Jason set on random, but I have noticed that anyone using Savini does get treated differently. Mostly what @bewareofbears said.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spinesplitter said:

Oh yea. My mother hates me, my father wishes I was I dead, they both should be raped, my grandparents should've never had sex so there would be subzero chance of my existinence. 

You too?! I also had no clue I was a n#%@%, Fa&&@#. Just found that out the other day. These kids online are so wonderful and informative!

Seriously though, people have anger issues and talk too much shit. More than likely they are simply jealous or mad because they cannot survive "Savini" Jason.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Seriously though, people have anger issues and talk too much shit. More than likely they are simply jealous or mad because they cannot survive "Savini" Jason.

That's the case most of the time, it's just down to jealously. They'd never admit they're jealous but they very likely are, otherwise it leaves me wondering why kick up a fuss about something you're not bothered by? They must be bothered enough to actually try and insult us.

If I had Savini Jason, the haters would make me want to slaughter their pitiful asses even more with him.

• Like 2