Sign in to follow this  
Enragedlawyer91

Can t jump thru windows (mainly Jarvis map)

Anybody else having same issues? Being chased by Jason, run to a cabin, open a Window, mash A button (xb1) and nothing.. stand there to die? I know it used to happen couple months ago I thought it was fixed but I guess not. Mostly happens on Jarvis and Pinehurst maps for me. Any ideas of/when this will be fixed? Thank you in advance.

Yeah that's a picture frame you're trying to jump through

482d42eceb56eda348c6a38b5e833b02--painti

But seriously, some windows get glitched, I'm hoping the new engine takes care of it.

• Haha 1

I have not encountered that. I have encountered quite a few windows I was unable to throw counselors through though. The windows seem to be buggy in general sometimes. Hopefully this new engine fixes all that.

From my understanding, its related to a glitch with Jason's prompt to smash a window.  When glitch, the prompt will remain on that window and can no longer be interactable by both Jason and Counselors.

@Enragedlawyer91 I've had it happen a couple of times. I can't remember which maps though. Like others said in this thread, the windows are pretty buggy. I hope it gets fixed in the next patch.

It’s a known issue at this point. I’ve lept through windows while standing still for no reason and also tried to jump through windows when I REALLY needed to and the game will not accept it. There have been over a dozen times recently that I engaged to jump through a window but the counselor politely opened the window and even then wouldn’t jump through, they would only softly climb in as Jason grabbed me. Again, it’s a known issue for those of us who notice things like that. Also, sometimes when you are trying to go through a window and Jason hits your the window with a knife, it won’t let you jump through, sometimes enter at all. I don’t foresee this being fixed as it’s very inconsistent and hard to predict when it will occur. 

4 hours ago, GeneiJin said:

From my understanding, its related to a glitch with Jason's prompt to smash a window.  When glitch, the prompt will remain on that window and can no longer be interactable by both Jason and Counselors.

And Jason loses his maylee 100%, it happens to me at Lear 3 times a week