Savvy Quinn

The Insanity Has Arrived To The Forums

Well there's not much to know about me besides the fact that I'm a big fan of horror. On Steam, you can usually find me on F13 more than Dead by Daylight or others. Also play Sea of Thieves a lot. People describe me as crazy and strange. And Jarvis House is the best map, I don't care what anyone says. Hahaha. I'm filled with sass as well but I love to use it for jokes. 

I like to livestream on Twitch from time to time. And cosplaying is something I enjoy doing. In real life, I'm the Harley Quinn of the group, since I can do her voice spot on. Hahaha. Also, to be honest, I suck at these so if you want to know anything, just ask and I'll answer. lol

(Picture ain't mine.)

harley quinn 2.png

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for coming along. I'm hoping to get on with Sea of Thieves within the next three or four weeks. I've been following that since...E3 2015, I think it first was. They've having some server issues and bugs to deal with right now, no surprise for an online multiplayer, but I'm sure they'll get there.

Have you been playing F13th long? Any favourite Jasons or counselors?

If you'd like to find some new players from here, I'd suggest the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread as a starting point. Lots of tags from members in there to browse through and feel free to post your own. There are also some groups around the place if you have a look around, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if any of them catch your eye.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

I've been playing F13 since it was released back in May of 2017. I did take a long break from it for awhile though, but I returned to it a few months ago. My favorite Jason has to be part 8 Jason kill wise, especially the one where he kicks the counselor away and throws the fire axe into their head. Playing wise, I don't think I have a favorite Jason. 

Favorite counselor is, by far, Tiffany. I always play as her and it's gotten to the point where I don't mess up on repair checks really at all. Just once or twice at most. I use My Dad Is A Cop, Escape Artist and Adrenaline Rush. 

I'll look into it since my group of friends and I are always down to finding others to join us in the game. 

4 minutes ago, Savvy Quinn said:

I've been playing F13 since it was released back in May of 2017. I did take a long break from it for awhile though, but I returned to it a few months ago. My favorite Jason has to be part 8 Jason kill wise, especially the one where he kicks the counselor away and throws the fire axe into their head. Playing wise, I don't think I have a favorite Jason. 

Favorite counselor is, by far, Tiffany. I always play as her and it's gotten to the point where I don't mess up on repair checks really at all. Just once or twice at most. I use My Dad Is A Cop, Escape Artist and Adrenaline Rush. 

I'll look into it since my group of friends and I are always down to finding others to join us in the game. 

I play on steam. Haven't ran into anyone on the forums yet in QP, but if you see me on feel free to invite. Usually on after 730pm most nights. I play with mic. Same username. Welcome!

I'm usually on around that time as well, same name on Steam as the forums. When in the game I use my mic but sometimes it's glitched. Others that you can usually find me with is SpacePirate, NeroZero, and Jynx Voorhees. And thank you! 

I was wondering when another wicked clown was going to show up. How in depth is your cosplay? Is it mostly clothes or do you go full make up with both the classic and new Harley?

Welcome to the Forums!!!!.Btw,Insanity has always been here on the forums:)

On 5/8/2018 at 9:37 PM, The Gloved One said:

Welcome to the Forums!!!!.Btw,Insanity has always been here on the forums:)

He just trying to get his post up he said.

On 5/8/2018 at 6:20 PM, Flyin_J said:

I was wondering when another wicked clown was going to show up. How in depth is your cosplay? Is it mostly clothes or do you go full make up with both the classic and new Harley?

With my cosplays I create them from clothes but I do the full makeup with the cosplays too. 

• Like 1