Sign in to follow this  
Lucipher28

Suggestions and ideas

1.) Is it ever possible to get the original F13 on NES, as paid DLC? I think, since the recent pause on "Paranoia", that having the original F13 from NES would really please the fans and tide people over.

2.) Is it possible to make Retro Jason his own Jason, instead of a skin? I think it would be pretty cool to have yet another Jason, with his own unique kills, instead of just a skin. You can just call him "Retro Jason" and he'll be yet another Jason to choose from.  That way we don't have to choose from the original skin or Retro skin on that Jason.

3.) This game will never be complete, in my opinion, without having Pamela as a playable character. Of course, she couldn't be as strong and powerful as Jason, but you could easily have a Pamela character running around with a knife or something. Have you considered adding her as a playable character?

4.) I think it would be really cool to have Alice Cooper as a playable character, seeing he did a song and music video for the franchise. I can't imagine he'd be too expensive, seeing as he loves horror so much. It would be awesome to have him as a playable character, with clothes from his "He's Back" music video.  This would make for some awesome DLC.

5.) Savini Jason NEEDS more kill options. Please, can we get some more unique kills for him?

6.) Can you please make Jason X be unlockable only at the Max level?  For a lot of us diehards, it would be nice to be rewarded for being maxed out this entire time.  I think if people want Jason X bad enough, they should have to earn him.

3 minutes ago, Lucipher28 said:

1.) Is it ever possible to get the original F13 on NES, as paid DLC? I think, since the recent pause on "Paranoia", that having the original F13 from NES would really please the fans and tide people over.

2.) Is it possible to make Retro Jason his own Jason, instead of a skin? I think it would be pretty cool to have yet another Jason, with his own unique kills, instead of just a skin. You can just call him "Retro Jason" and he'll be yet another Jason to choose from.  That way we don't have to choose from the original skin or Retro skin on that Jason.

3.) This game will never be complete, in my opinion, without having Pamela as a playable character. Of course, she couldn't be as strong and powerful as Jason, but you could easily have a Pamela character running around with a knife or something. Have you considered adding her as a playable character?

4.) I think it would be really cool to have Alice Cooper as a playable character, seeing he did a song and music video for the franchise. I can't imagine he'd be too expensive, seeing as he loves horror so much. It would be awesome to have him as a playable character, with clothes from his "He's Back" music video.  This would make for some awesome DLC.

5.) Savini Jason NEEDS more kill options. Please, can we get some more unique kills for him?

6.) Can you please make Jason X be unlockable only at the Max level?  For a lot of us diehards, it would be nice to be rewarded for being maxed out this entire time.  I think if people want Jason X bad enough, they should have to earn him.

1. Jason part 3 press change skins and that is NES Jason he's already in the game.

2. Retro Jason is NES Jason ;-; Also not a bad idea could be added as a future character maybe someday.

3. They have already made up their mind on Pamela and have said she's not plausible in the near future, but maybe some day. Currently though it's too much work to have a completely different killer than Jason and it would take a long game to program it and find a good way to integrate her into the game.

4. Currently her archetype "Final Girl" is represented by Jenny Myers, but I see what you're saying and agree it'd be pretty cool to have Alice as her own character since she was the first final girl afterall.

5. Eh IDK about this one don't own him >.<

6. Making him unlockable only at max level would make a lot of people mad since people like to see new content when it's released and having to wait to find a level 150 in a lobby could take a while and be dissapointing for a lot of players since the new feed loop is already pretty low.

• Thanks 1

An 8-bit true retro Jason with his own skills and attributes is a must. So long as he moves like in the game. Well, his feet anyway. It would be funny and awesome.

1 hour ago, Lucipher28 said:

Can you please make Jason X be unlockable only at the Max level?  For a lot of us diehards, it would be nice to be rewarded for being maxed out this entire time.  I think if people want Jason X bad enough, they should have to earn him.

I do not like this Lucy, is this a secondary account? Just asking not accusing.

2 hours ago, Chetork said:

3. They have already made up their mind on Pamela and have said she's not plausible in the near future, but maybe some day. Currently though it's too much work to have a completely different killer than Jason and it would take a long game to program it and find a good way to integrate her into the game.

About that statement, in a recent tweet posted by @FridayThe13thGame, someone had asked if Pamela was going to be added;

The FT13 Twitter account responded with:
"We have no plans to add Pamela as a Jason."

Which teases the question,
"Will Pamela be her own killer? Will she have a specific game mode set for her?"

Overall, that tweet kinda reveals that Pamela is in the works at the moment.

3 hours ago, Chetork said:

Jason part 3 press change skins and that is NES Jason he's already in the game.

I think @Lucipher28 (correct me if I'm wrong) was suggesting that they add the actual nes game. That would be cool, but I highly doubt that would be possible.

It was a stretch goal so who knows? Pamela will work well in a SP challenge which I think will be later down the track (we may even get paid DLC "chapters")

43 minutes ago, BallsAsEarrings said:

It would be cool to have the NES Friday 13th game as an arcade machine situated inside the virtual cabin. 

It'd play it, even if they hid it in the back of a cabin during a match. B)

Beating it in twenty minutes could be hard so maybe have it pause/save when you get killed. Other than that it would funny if Jason looked all over the map, only to find everyone spectating someone beating the arcade machine. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Other than that it would funny if Jason looked all over the map, only to find everyone spectating someone beating the arcade machine. 

I'd probably just join them lol

10 hours ago, Chetork said:

1. Jason part 3 press change skins and that is NES Jason he's already in the game.

2. Retro Jason is NES Jason ;-; Also not a bad idea could be added as a future character maybe someday.

4. Currently her archetype "Final Girl" is represented by Jenny Myers, but I see what you're saying and agree it'd be pretty cool to have Alice as her own character since she was the first final girl afterall.

5. Eh IDK about this one don't own him >.<

6. Making him unlockable only at max level would make a lot of people mad since people like to see new content when it's released and having to wait to find a level 150 in a lobby could take a while and be dissapointing for a lot of players since the new feed loop is already pretty low.

1. He was talking about adding the actual 1989 NES game as DLC. 

2. I think he understands that. But it sounds like he wants a unique Jason with his own strengths and weaknesses. Not just as a skin.

3. Hopefully, she can at least show up in some SP challenges. If the AI is improved, I think that would please quite a few people.

4. He was talking about Alice Cooper, the guy who sang "The Man Behind the Mask", a song on the Ft13th Pt. VI soundtrack, not Alice Hardy from the original film.

5. I don't have Savini Jason either. To be honest, I wouldn't mind being eviscerated in new and exciting ways by "Hell Jason"

6. If they make him unlockable at max level, I may never get him. I just really don't get to play enough these days. But, just like Savini, if I don't get him, I don't get him. I wouldn't be too upset about it.

Just thought I would try to clear a few things up for you. I hope you don't take any offense to it, because none was implied in the slightest.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I do not like this Lucy, is this a secondary account? Just asking not accusing.

Huh?

This is the only account I've had since I signed up. I take it there was a Lucipher who got banned before or something?

At any rate, I do think the maxed out players deserve a little something.  Why not make it Jason X?  To be honest, getting free stuff every time isn't going to keep people playing the game as long as they would trying to earn content.

42 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

1. He was talking about adding the actual 1989 NES game as DLC. 

2. I think he understands that. But it sounds like he wants a unique Jason with his own strengths and weaknesses. Not just as a skin.

3. Hopefully, she can at least show up in some SP challenges. If the AI is improved, I think that would please quite a few people.

4. He was talking about Alice Cooper, the guy who sang "The Man Behind the Mask", a song on the Ft13th Pt. VI soundtrack, not Alice Hardy from the original film.

5. I don't have Savini Jason either. To be honest, I wouldn't mind being eviscerated in new and exciting ways by "Hell Jason"

6. If they make him unlockable at max level, I may never get him. I just really don't get to play enough these days. But, just like Savini, if I don't get him, I don't get him. I wouldn't be too upset about it.

Just thought I would try to clear a few things up for you. I hope you don't take any offense to it, because none was implied in the slightest.

Thank you for saving me the time to explain further. lol

....and yes, I cannot stress enough how Retro/NES Jason, as his OWN Jason, would be awesome.

It's just not as special being just a skin.  

8 hours ago, Truth said:

I think @Lucipher28 (correct me if I'm wrong) was suggesting that they add the actual nes game. That would be cool, but I highly doubt that would be possible.

Why would it be impossible if they already have permission to use the rights?  Wouldn't they just have to pay a small fee to whoever created the game?

If so, I think that's Kickstarter worthy.

In that case welcome to the forum, B).

I would still hate it if they kept Jason X behind a ridiculously high level lock. I do agree Retro/NES Jason deserves his own unique set up. 

Ahhh stop posting your going to bring the demon bear @Kodiak.

Edit - use the edit button to add to your last post, they really hate double/triple posts around here.

18 minutes ago, Lucipher28 said:

Why would it be impossible if they already have permission to use the rights?  Wouldn't they just have to pay a small fee to whoever created the game?

If so, I think that's Kickstarter worthy.

I don't know the rights situation with that game, but I would guess that Nintendo would have an issue with it.

10 hours ago, Qcici said:

About that statement, in a recent tweet posted by @FridayThe13thGame, someone had asked if Pamela was going to be added;

The FT13 Twitter account responded with:
"We have no plans to add Pamela as a Jason."

Which teases the question,
"Will Pamela be her own killer? Will she have a specific game mode set for her?"

Overall, that tweet kinda reveals that Pamela is in the works at the moment.

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you link to the tweet please?

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I don't know the rights situation with that game, but I would guess that Nintendo would have an issue with it.

I don't think Nintendo owns it?  That's why we've been seeing a lot of NES games being re-released on PS4, etc. (The Disney Collection, Shadowgate, etc)

We all know Nintendo rarely lets anyone do anything with their properties, so I doubt they own any of those.

3 hours ago, Lucipher28 said:

I don't think Nintendo owns it?  That's why we've been seeing a lot of NES games being re-released on PS4, etc. (The Disney Collection, Shadowgate, etc)

We all know Nintendo rarely lets anyone do anything with their properties, so I doubt they own any of those.

Like I said, I'm just guessing. I have no clue who has what rights to the game.

41 minutes ago, Truth said:

Like I said, I'm just guessing. I have no clue who has what rights to the game.

I hear ya.

I tried asking the admins here, but of course, they can't tell us a single thing.

I would like to see the Combat [Smoother and a Much quicker response to button press]. As both Counselors and Jason. 

IT seems really slow and sluggish, when trying to melee between them at times. I can see it slowing when you take damage,

But it seems to be this way all the time, Is it just me on a console[PS4], Or are other players experiencing this as well.

Does anyone else think this would be advantageous? And an definite advance in gameplay? Thoughts? 

P.S. ~ I think this would be key to game longevity also.

Gun has already stated that they only have access for the rights to the first 10 films. Everything else, including the NES game is off the table. It’s why you don’t hear music from the NES game when Retro Jason appears. I can’t remember who, but someone did some research into who owns the rights to the NES game, and it’s wasn’t Sean S. Cunningham, or Nintendo.