I got this error in a game and now it won't connect to database. Any idea what's up? 

4 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

I got this error in a game and now it won't connect to database. Any idea what's up? 

Your internet can't connect to the server, Brosef Stalin.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

Your internet can't connect to the server, Brosef Stalin.

My friend can't connect either, we both got the message and now we can't connect to database. Are you on Xbox? 

Just now, Brogan322 said:

My friend can't connect either, we both got the message and now we can't connect to database. Are you on Xbox? 

I am, and I've gotten that error in the main menu when I tried to log into my profile. Try checking your connection to the Xbox server Sloppy Bros and Tater Tots.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

I am, and I've gotten that error in the main menu when I tried to log into my profile. Try checking your connection to the Xbox server Sloppy Bros and Tater Tots.

My nat is open and Xbox says all servers are running. This is now happening to another friend of mine, they can't connect either. Something is up because we all three can't play at the same time. 

4 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

My nat is open and Xbox says all servers are running. This is now happening to another friend of mine, they can't connect either. Something is up because we all three can't play at the same time. 

3 minutes ago, chrishicks said:

Same Heartbeat Failure screen and login failure. I'm also on XB1.

https://imgur.com/B7RYTxT

I'm by my Xbox now, let me try.

Update: database login failure, services must be down

Looks like the issue has been resolved and players should be able to begin accessing the game on the XB1 again.
If you are still having issues, please wait a bit and try again later.
Thank you for your patience!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

Looks like the issue has been resolved and players should be able to begin accessing the game on the XB1 again.
If you are still having issues, please wait a bit and try again later.
Thank you for your patience!

Everything works again. All the assholes are back on too. ? (No one from this forums tho. Just regular ol Xbox Live assholes)

I just had this happen to me on PS4. I was like WTF does a "heartbeat failure" mean for a game? ?