gyaaft

Where will this game be on May 26, 2019?

On 3/22/2018 at 6:34 PM, HuDawg said:

What exactly is DBD doing right?

Killers that don't actually kill.. ?    Very basic looking level design?   Horrible unbalanced leveling/perk system that reward players based on time played..which creates really unbalanced game play?

I mean, i don't mind DBD every now and then, but theres only so much 'generator repairing and hooking i can take before i lose my mind.

I've seen so many F13 fanboys saying killers cant kill in DBD when it's simply not true. 

All Killers executions! (From Both Survivor and Killer views) - Dead By ...
YouTube · Masterman444
Feb 21, 2017

Edit: Ahh didnt get it to work...oh well all you have to do is Google it hehe.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JED said:

I've seen so many F13 fanboys saying killers cant kill in DBD when it's simply not true.

Are you saying Killers can kill at will.. And have tons of ways of killing them?

The killers just don't kill.. unless they have a special item equipped.  (Not how its supposed to work)  And im fully aware of Moris.

DBD doesn't feel like a proper slasher movie style game.  It feels like a game that uses Slasher Movie Icons to make more money.

Jason has more options for kills in ONE game, then all the so called killers do in DBD combined.  Infact you could see more kills by Jason in one game then you would see from DBD killers in the course of a few months.. maybe even a year.

I'm hoping that at the end of the phone mediation between Miller and Cunningham they will both invest in the game to continue content. Imagine if they put all the money for a movie into the game...

Really?? You need a special offering to actually kill in DBD?? I know people love that game and all, but the devs really missed a chance at having awesome kill animations by default instead of the boring hook cop out.. Thats how I feel anyways..

3 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

I'm hoping that at the end of the phone mediation between Miller and Cunningham they will both invest in the game to continue content. Imagine if they put all the money for a movie into the game...

The could have made.. And still could.  Make massive amounts of cash from selling kills, clothing and weapons.

2 minutes ago, JED said:

All Killers executions! (From Both Survivor and Killer views) - Dead By ...
YouTube · Masterman444
Feb 21, 2017

So which killer can kill right from the start of the match? Because you’re taking what they’re saying to serious. They don’t mean they can’t ever kill, just they have to jump through hoops to do it. 

Also... Yea, one kill for each killer, such depth of choice. 

Dbd is a very simplistic game, where the killers(?), are all wearing leashes. I have a prestige 3 character in Dbd so don’t think I didn’t give the game a fair shake, I did but it isn’t as good a game as Friday. It depends on artificially created balance by trapping the survivors in one place over and over again. Hell the killers are considered trash by Dbd players if they’re only 10% faster than the survivors. 

It’s fine if you enjoy Dbd but you’re not going to find any support on how it’s played here. You’ll only end up arguing pointlessly. 

As someone who has experience with both, if the pubs a Behaviour ever get their collective heads back out of their asses and introduce new game modes that aren’t quite so simple/repetitive, then maybe we’ll be able to compare them fairly. Currently they’re only comparable as Asymmetrical games (sorry Dbd but you’re about as horror as The Rocky Horror Picture Show, lol).

3 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

The could have made.. And still could.  Make massive amounts of cash from selling kills, clothing and weapons.

Not only that but maps, Jason's, counselors, new heros, SPCs, Jason AI and so much more. It's simple math. Tons of people will spend about $20 for a movie ticket so why not have them spend $60 for a game? All they have to do is add tons of content and re-release the game at $60 or $30 if you already own it.

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

Not only that but maps, Jason's, counselors, new heros, SPCs, Jason AI and so much more. It's simple math. Tons of people will spend about $20 for a movie ticket so why not have them spend $60 for a game? All they have to do is add tons of content and re-release the game at $60 or $30 if you already own it.

I made a topic a long time ago.  Basically telling them, my wallet is open for more kills.  Id happily spend countless amounts of cash on kills and so would a lot of players.

They offered up small amount of kills for pocket change instead.

Its kind of their loss..  

• Sad 1

On 4/11/2019 at 10:01 PM, OCT 31 1978 said:

Water downed version is right ! Any Ash who isn’t kicking Deadite ass is not really Ash Williams why ever bother putting him in the game? To run away and fix generators....please..

they should have had Him be A killer in the game but the twist for that would be  survivors can only chose the other killers to escape or kill Ash with not the regular survivors!! 

This way Ash is the bad ass killer of “Killers” throwing one liners at the likes of the Nurse and Trapper and Hag as he Boom sticks and saws them in half!

I could see that being a thing.

22 hours ago, HaHaTrumpWon said:

I'd have liked to have seen a game mode that played as such: Counselors spawn inside of a random cabin. Immediately at the start, a 60 second countdown begins. That's how much time you have to loot whatever cabin you spawned in. At the end of the 60 seconds, Jason spawns (already enraged) into the game and the 5 minute police timer begins.

Now, all you have to do is make it to the exit when they spawn... which they won't stay at forever, by the way. You'd have 3-5 minutes before they leave and everyone still alive gets auto-GO'ed.

I could see this as a thing too.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 9:34 AM, HuDawg said:

Are you saying Killers can kill at will.. And have tons of ways of killing them?

The killers just don't kill.. unless they have a special item equipped.  (Not how its supposed to work)  And im fully aware of Moris.

DBD doesn't feel like a proper slasher movie style game.  It feels like a game that uses Slasher Movie Icons to make more money.

Jason has more options for kills in ONE game, then all the so called killers do in DBD combined.  Infact you could see more kills by Jason in one game then you would see from DBD killers in the course of a few months.. maybe even a year.

On 4/12/2019 at 9:40 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

So which killer can kill right from the start of the match? Because you’re taking what they’re saying to serious. They don’t mean they can’t ever kill, just they have to jump through hoops to do it. 

Also... Yea, one kill for each killer, such depth of choice. 

Dbd is a very simplistic game, where the killers(?), are all wearing leashes. I have a prestige 3 character in Dbd so don’t think I didn’t give the game a fair shake, I did but it isn’t as good a game as Friday. It depends on artificially created balance by trapping the survivors in one place over and over again. Hell the killers are considered trash by Dbd players if they’re only 10% faster than the survivors. 

It’s fine if you enjoy Dbd but you’re not going to find any support on how it’s played here. You’ll only end up arguing pointlessly. 

As someone who has experience with both, if the pubs a Behaviour ever get their collective heads back out of their asses and introduce new game modes that aren’t quite so simple/repetitive, then maybe we’ll be able to compare them fairly. Currently they’re only comparable as Asymmetrical games (sorry Dbd but you’re about as horror as The Rocky Horror Picture Show, lol).

Lol I saw "killers cant kill in DBD" and pointed out how that's not true....thats it. You two are obviously big fans of F13 and have your opinions why it's better and that's fine. But there is a reason why way more people play DBD then F13. 

8 minutes ago, JED said:

But there is a reason why way more people play DBD then F13. 

And that is?

Don’t leave me hanging, what’s your brilliant insight.

1 hour ago, JED said:

Lol I saw "killers cant kill in DBD" and pointed out how that's not true....thats it. You two are obviously big fans of F13 and have your opinions why it's better and that's fine. But there is a reason why way more people play DBD then F13. 

You didn't point out anything..   We all know what DBD is about.  Hell I own DBD.  Theres a reason why I don't play it.     Its because the killers don't kill..   And when I say they don't kill, it means they can't kill at will.    The DBD survivors are made out of silly putty, because Leather Face can carve at them with chainsaw for a minute straight and they just stay alive with their limbs intact.

And I really don't care if more people play DBD.  More people play Fortnite then DBB and Fortnite is complete dog shit. 

DBD does nothing better than F13th where it matters.    

The single most important thing in game with Slasher Movie Icons is the KILLS..  The least important thing..is the only thing that DBD does better. Which is the leveling up system.  Which since this is not a RPG, doesn't matter.

12 hours ago, JED said:

But there is a reason why way more people play DBD then F13

I was going to say "stupidity", but I'll go with either: 

A: They don't know any better, or

B: They don't like being legitimately challenged.