One thing I've noticed is that Morphing tends to put you at a disadvantage for those folks who like to step in a trap the moment you vanish. For this purpose, I've found that I may morph to the phone and trap it, but then I will travel on foot from it to the next objective. This way, my morph is still charged. 

Then, if a trap is fired off early on, I can morph RIGHT back and I'll have a counselor who's at a disadvantage due to the limit of possible items they can have on them AND protect said objective.

Did they get rid of the Sleeping Bag kill?

Well, if so, it was flawed anyway.

I can't be the only one who's noticed the sleeping bag kill (in game AND in movie), Jason actually smacks her the end with her LEGS against the tree, not the end with her head.

How many folks do you know who INSTANTLY died from broken legs??

Me? Not many . . .  

18 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I can't be the only one who's noticed the sleeping bag kill (in game AND in movie), Jason actually smacks her the end with her LEGS against the tree, not the end with her head.

That always bothered me... It's not like they got in backwards thinking they were more hidden... Cool kill, but it makes no sense...

43 minutes ago, Truth said:

That always bothered me... It's not like they got in backwards thinking they were more hidden... Cool kill, but it makes no sense...

Especially because you can see him pick up the end with the opening and look in it, THEN smack it against the tree, THEN throw it down, and THEN the girl's bloody head pokes out of the opening. 

Kinda like in Part 6 when Tony Goldwyn gets killed on Camera Right (while his girlfriend looks that way), yet the blood splashes onto the windshield from Camera Left. ? 

(As seen in @Alkavian's very nice animated signature)

• Haha 1

I played part 7 a lot before and just recently after.

I don't slash a lot but thanks for that. Grip strength is garbage, just slash your target almost to death and grab him then take him to your environmental kill.

I notice no difference with the stun chance. So that doesn't bother me. I do however really enjoy the MUCH better shift. That's help me out a lot.

On 3/24/2018 at 7:08 AM, WashingtonJones said:

i22iqg.jpg

I agree and this should have been the way they went. I predicted 2 of them at least. 
I think they went a little too easy on people by giving him normal Shift. It's a bit on the nose. 

This would have been fun and unique, but then again, I forget that they have to add another walking Jason with X so there's that to consider. 

He had normal shift in the beta. In the beta he was really good to use.