The Gloved One

Faverite WWF/WWE Wrestler

Simply as the title says ,My favorite wrestler of all time is the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels.

Image result for Diesel Shawn Michaels

Edit:You May include Wcw,Ecw,Tna and other wrestling  brands past and current  as well 

• Like 1

The Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal, Death-Defying Maniac Sabu

Image result for sabu ecw gif

• Like 1

The Phenom The Dead man, America Bad-Ass himself... The Undertaker!

th?id=OIP._yLWznsoOYdIkGeAYEn9SQHaHa&pid

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

The Phenom The Dead man, America Bad-Ass himself... The Undertaker!

th?id=OIP._yLWznsoOYdIkGeAYEn9SQHaHa&pid

Which one is your favorite Era?

29 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

The Undertaker hands down.

I started watching in '97 right before his feud with Shawn Michaels/Kane's debut and I really enjoyed that part of his career especially being 10 years old at the time and believing everything I was seeing was real, don't judge me. My favorite era/version of him is a toss up between that and his return to The Deadman character at WrestleMania 20 on.

3 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

The Undertaker hands down.

I started watching in '97 right before his feud with Shawn Michaels/Kane's debut and I really enjoyed that part of his career especially being 10 years old at the time and believing everything I was seeing was real, don't judge me. My favorite era/version of him is a toss up between that and his return to The Deadman character at WrestleMania 20 on.

Trust me ,I used to believe it  was real back in the day as well .All of takers eras are good though ,I'm currently in the AbA era of Undertaker .As long as your not as bad as this guy when it comes to wrestling 

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

Trust me ,I used to believe it  was real back in the day as well .All of takers eras are good though ,I'm currently in the AbA era of Undertaker .As long as your not as bad as this guy when it comes to wrestling 

Wrestling has given me it's fair share of emotional moments (mostly involving The Undertaker actually) but not on that level

When he came back as the ABA I thought it was awesome and not to say it was awful, I mean it did lead to the Big Evil heel/tweener character which I liked...but ABA isn't high on the list for me. I was and still am a sucker for the theatrics/mind game stories he would be in.

1 minute ago, hu_soldier13 said:

Wrestling has given me it's fair share of emotional moments (mostly involving The Undertaker actually) but not on that level

When he came back as the ABA I thought it was awesome and not to say it was awful, I mean it did lead to the Big Evil heel/tweener character which I liked...but ABA isn't high on the list for me. I was and still am a sucker for the theatrics/mind game stories he would be in.

I love all the Feuds between him and Kane .That's in my top ten feuds of all time.

It's a toss-up for me between these two:

anigif_sub-buzz-28847-1495148695-15.gifd189KPR.gif

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

It's a toss-up for me between these two:

anigif_sub-buzz-28847-1495148695-15.gifd189KPR.gif

Warrior is one of the few people in the eighties to beat Hogan clean and on top of that at a WrestleMania for the title 

Just now, The Gloved One said:

Warrior is one of the few people in the eighties to beat Hogan clean and on top of that at a WrestleMania for the title 

Eh. 

I'm talking purely about showmanship and getting over with the crowds. 

I can't give him or any wrestler credit for pre-planned victories.

It's whether or not they make themselves a memorable character, and these two sure did. R.I.P. to both.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Eh. 

I'm talking purely about showmanship and getting over with the crowds. 

I can't give him or any wrestler credit for pre-planned victories.

It's whether or not they make themselves a memorable character, and these two sure did. R.I.P. to both.

I get what your saying

.Now a day all a wrestler has to have is "athleticism" and most don't really go over well with the crowd.

2 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

Either Undertaker when he was in the ministry of darkness, or. His early years with paul bearer.

I started being a fan of the undertaker when he beat hulk hogan for the WWF championship at Survivor Series 91, because hulk hogan was written as this unstoppable American and when Undertaker beat him. I thought to myself " well damn! This guy just beat hulk hogan for the championship, and. He's only been in the wwf for a year? If hulk hogan can't beat him, then who can?" 

I like the ABA undertaker, but. The phenom gimmick will always be better than the ABA undertaker(imo).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Ric Flair 2020

I thought The Rock was runing for president in 2020?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I thought The Rock was runing for president in 2020?

I was joking ,in the video Ric flair said something about him being president .

1 hour ago, The Gloved One said:

I was joking ,in the video Ric flair said something about him being president .

I know you were, thats why i said isn't the Rock running for president lol.