1. remove double stunning Jason after a pocket knife/just make it harder to get the mask off

2. New counselor weapons

3. reworking how counselor stats work... strength, stealth

4.Remove the Jason marker from the map while he is shifting

5. New perk system, like a CP upgrade system or something of the sort.

1. Dedicated Servers

2. Only random map selection in QP

3. Better incentives for completing objectives

4. Give each map a unique way to kill Jason

5. Remove Roy and part nine since Roy isn't Jason, and part nine wasn't Friday the 13th

1)stop stuns on jason through unbroken doors

2)daylight maps

3)end of round objective completed honors board

4)a Last man/woman standing counselor perk boost 

5)chad to stop being a dick

I think it would be cool if somewhere down the road Jason would start out without a weapon and would have to find things to use along the way. Make it where he can’t slash unless he finds an ax, machete, etc.

in the movies Jason just used whatever was lying around at the time to kill. 

I wish...

1) Gun Media released a clothing DLC for the counselors that gave them clothing from characters from the Friday the 13th Movies; [A film inspired look-book.] 
[Thread is below this text]
http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18076-friday-the-13th-the-game-dlc-customization-idea-final-cut/

2) Gun Media reworked the Perk System

3) Gun Media will fix game breaking bugs such as the hitboxes in the new engine update.

4) Gun Media added Pamela Voorhees into the game as a seperate unique killer.

5) Gun Media added a new mode to play other than Quick Play (i.e. Paranoia or Hardcore Mode)

I would really like to see these changes and additions:

1 ~ Perk System Reworked

2 ~ More Choices for Counselor Outfits (Sims 3 Create a Style like thing could be nice)

(3 ~ Paranoia actually coming out.)

3 ~ Original Maps and Counselors.

1. Give more health to Jason or make it more complex to kill him.

2. Rage unlocks faster or find a way to stop the AFK trolls. Nothing like not having rage for 10 minutes when the remaining counselors were hiding or standing still the whole time. It's a shame they get the Tommy selection as well speaking of..

3. Nerf Tommy! Take away his stealth and cut in half his repair and luck.

4. Add a vote kick that requires 5 people to kick. Jason cannot be kicked obviously. Maybe only allow kicking between matches. Along with a more integrated report system that includes Jason helping, hate speech and exploiting.

5. Give the AI bots more intelligent and aggressive tactics. 

3 hours ago, Whammigobambam said:

3. Nerf Tommy! Take away his stealth and cut in half his repair and luck.

I think the Jarvis skills are fair, we call at him by radio, he comes with bad ass intro so it's legit he had best stats in the game.

That's not like we call this guy instead of Jarvis :P :

9QJDxbS.jpg

Okay, like many other things, trolls ruin the game, but except that, Jarvis need to be overpowered, because we call him to save counselor, he gains XP with saving people so it seems fair to me. 

I am going to change my vote.

my only change i want anymore. _ remove small maps. I'll pay Money for this option.

1: add Pamela Voorhees in for multi-player and single player along with pre uber Jason X.

2: Make the CB radio usable even after Tommy is called as a radio that players can walk up to and talk in to others if no walkie talkie can be found.

3: Make Jason not chain stunned and able to waste groups of counselor trolls

4: fix all bugs!

5: CRACK DOWN ON HACKERS AND EXPLOITERS!!!!!!

I didn't read everyone else's ideas before posting mine, so I apologize if I have repeated anything.

1 - I would want Jason's chase music activated only by seeing Jason, not proximity. Would help build tension and fear

2 - I would want a revamped counselor stats, and those stats to matter. I don't think Tiffany should be able to chain stun Jason or 100% prevent Jason's grab of another counselor by grabbing him. So if you have strength 10, then you should have a higher change of stunning Jason that a character with strength of 2.

3 - I would like to see a stun immunity for a brief period of time after a series of beat downs. Would prevent counselors from ganging up on Jason and making it miserable to play

4 - Adding environmental weapons and vehicles for counselors to use against Jason. Wood chipper, tractor(part 5), chainsaw(temporary one time use like shotgun, would cause a fearful reaction in Jason! See Part 2)

5 - More hero characters and new ways to kill Jason. Tina Shepard for example from Part 7. Maybe even make heroes specific for certain maps.

These are just a few of my fan boy/gamer preferences. Now I will go back and read what others have said.  

• Like 1