This is a place where we can air out our "wishes" for the game.

i.e., if we had a magic wand that could magically change five and ONLY five aspects of the game . . . 

. . . what would you choose?

Here are mine:

1. Cross-platform play with perfect dedicated servers, ensuring no more connection time-outs or host/Jason leaving issues
  2. My new multiplayer game mode, The Stalker (http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14697-new-game-mode-idea-more-like-the-films/)
  3. A harsh punishment system to reduce trolling
  4. A revamped perk system where you can purchase perks, rather than having to roll for them
  5. Eh . . . and, I guess . . . maybe that the "Single Player Challenges" will turn out to be a compelling story mode that mimics the feel of the films?

Okay, let's hear yours.

And no stealing mine. 

Jerks.

• Like 2

I wish for......

1) Fixes to be priority over new content.

2) Storyline Mode

3) Director Mode

4) DorianRo to quit bitching about everything.

5) A garbage bag full of weed

And throw "World Peace" in there somewhere just in case I'm in the running for Miss Universe.

• Haha 4

1: @AldermachXI's revamped progression system (http://forum.f13game.com/topic/12059-revamping-the-progression-system/?tab=comments#comment-157404)

2: @Trident77's revamped objectives (http://forum.f13game.com/topic/12499-series-of-reworking-the-counselor-objectives/)

3: @Cokeyskunk's "Stalker" mode (http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14697-new-game-mode-idea-more-like-the-films/)

4: @Slasher_Clone's idea to have someone else taking over for a rage-quitting Jason by picking up his mask. (http://forum.f13game.com/topic/17822-when-jason-quits/?tab=comments#comment-251532)

5: offline counselor mode (but only if Jason isn't a bitch at the highest difficulty setting)

Nice thread @Cokeyskunk.

• Thanks 1

1. Jason AI/Improved AI
2. New game modes
3. Loads more customization
4. Maps that aren't camps
5. More counselors and Jason's

1. Some sort of punishment system to reduce trolls and rage quitters.

2. Part 6 map.

3. Part 7 map.

4. Dedicated servers.

5. Something to fix ALL the connection issues.

• Like 1

1. Functional connection

2. Way fewer glitches

3. More weapon/escape options for counselors 

4. A deeper stats system- how far did someone run in a given round, what was their hit percentage on Jason, how many shifts did Jason use, etc.

5. More varied spawn locations within the maps, especially for the Jason shack, for which removing the visual cues- if a campfire is at X, the shack is at Y, this many cabins in a cluster means there's a fuse box there, sort of thing- would be a start.

1.  In-seat driver kill.  I can think of no reason why Jason would not just rip out their throats and leave their corpse blocking the driver seat.

2.  Stalk should also silence footsteps

3.  Remove Jason marker from mini-map during shift

4. Shrapnel damage dealt to counselors standing close to doors being busted down or raged through

5.  1 round abandonment penalty that forces match quitters to play as a counselor at least once before being eligible to play as Jason.

Posted (edited)

1. Dedicated Servers with crossplay (Same as Cokeyskunk).

2. Fixing bugs (car glitch) and gameplay balances (like Jason's weapon buff) placed as a priority instead of new content.

3. Part 4 and 5 model fixes like clothes being affected by the rain and blood reflecting the light.

4. @AldermachXI's revamped progression system (http://forum.f13game.com/topic/12059-revamping-the-progression-system/?tab=comments#comment-157404)

5. New exclusive clothing for Mitch, Fox and Shelly. Since they have no Halloween costumes or swimsuits....

Edit: @Dapper Dragon You number 2 request was already fixed.

Edited by NoOneK9503

1.Jason whiffing with weapons/Glitches

2.Jason's block reverted back so he can get in and out of it quicker when in combat with counselors .

3.Additional clothing for Dlc packs and counselors 

4.More in depth ways to how the game plays

5.More content

@BrokenFattHardy For number 4 ,I don't even  think the devs can fix that problem :lol:

1 hour ago, NoOneK9503 said:

1. Dedicated Servers with crossplay (Same as Cokeyskunk).

Cross play would be great to bring us all together .But would bring the hackers from PC over to console which would be terrible for console players.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

@BrokenFattHardy For number 4 ,I don't even  think the devs can fix that problem :lol:

Sure they could. Here's some options......

1) Release a patch exclusive to him that requires microphones, includes extra knives, guns and med spray, doesn't spawn councilors in the phone box location and allows Jason to fly, kill people with "The Force" and have unlimited Shift ability.

2) Digital Bitch Slap (otherwise known as being banned from the forum)

3) Laugh at every single post he makes.

(Only 2 of these are actually gonna be possible, but I feel none will actually be utilized)

1. A story mode with a Jason AI like Alien Isolation, or just a story mode with smart counselor AI.

2. (I know this has been said by others, but I find that this is important) Cross platform play between everything f13 the game runs on, with dedicated servers.

3. Every Jason we know in the game, with Gun owning all rights (Reboot, FvJ, Jason X (pre uber), NHA)

4. Bug fixes. 

5. @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow's fear stat idea for jason, combat fixes, as well as his Part 7 revamp idea.

4 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Sure they could. Here's some options......

1) Release a patch exclusive to him that requires microphones, includes extra knives, guns and med spray, doesn't spawn councilors in the phone box location and allows Jason to fly, kill people with "The Force" and have unlimited Shift ability.

2) Digital Bitch Slap (otherwise known as being banned from the forum)

3) Laugh at every single post he makes.

(Only 2 of these are actually gonna be possible, but I feel none will actually be utilized)

You forgot 4 where all Counsellors must stay together other wise nothing would "get done" .I hope somebody on Ps4 owns him and records the footage since Dory is a "top tier Jason player". But on topic, these are some great changes to the game. 

1 minute ago, The Gloved One said:

But on topic, these are some great changes to the game. 

Yeah......let's not derail this one. 🤣

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

You forgot 4 where all Counsellors must stay together other wise nothing would "get done" .I hope somebody on Ps4 owns him and records the footage since Dory is a "top tier Jason player". But on topic, these are some great changes to the game. 

6 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Yeah......let's not derail this one. 🤣

I was about to throttle the both of you. Thank you for throttling yourselves.  ;)

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

I was about to throttle the both of you. Thank you for throttling yourselves.  ;)

Yeah , I always stop my self from derailing a thread as I find it to be rude in some circumstances .Also I'm not sure if I let you know this but I love your Billie Jean song reference below your Name. B)

2 hours ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

1. A story mode with a Jason AI like Alien Isolation, or just a story mode with smart counselor AI.

As you know, Alien Isolation's AI is smart but it took 4 years. Gun could buy it but if it's expensive, they could release as a DLC. 

43 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

As you know, Alien Isolation's AI is smart but it took 4 years. Gun could buy it but if it's expensive, they could release as a DLC. 

As @Cokeyskunk said, IF I had a magic wand that would magically change 5 things. So it's just not realistic, just wishful thinking.

1. Option to make custom rules in private matches like how to escape, how many pocket knives, sprays, timer (etc).

2. Get rid of the useless perks and make more new useful perks. 

3. Fix item spawn locations on Jarvis and Pinehurst. 

4. More locations for fuse house. I would love it if any cabin could be the fuse house because how it is now all advanced players know where the phone house can be on maps.

5. Being able to double trap again or make it so part 2 could double trap and any future Jason if one of their strengths are traps. 

• Like 1

1 - Virtual Reality

2 - Eliminate bugs

3 - Create a counselor

4 - New options on how to escape/kill Jason 

5 - Map and trap icons different colors already. I mean c'mon.

• Like 1

1. PAMELA!

2. Kill the bugs!

3.V.R.

4. A van to escape in.

5. More movie characters like Crazy Ralph, Trish, Tina.

• Thanks 1

1. Each new maps since Jarvis Houses have their own background music and ways to escape.

2. Custom rules option like @Brogan322 said (rain, only originals maps, team kill etc...).

3. Hardcore mode. 

4. New environment kills like bed kill (freddy vs Jason) or with the car's hood before when it's still open.

5. Kevin Bacon.

1 Remove repair icons from being visible... reduces teamwork and authenticity of survival horror

2 Remove counselor GPS, similar reasons, Counselors should have to use walkies to communicate location, not see a GPS on the map

3 Overhaul Jason’s rage; make it have more impact, increase speed, and be triggered by taking the sweater, demasking, or calling cops

4 Add more potential vehicles to spawn, no set “blue four seater, yellow 2 seater”: Jeep, van, bug

5 Add new weapons that potentially spawn: rake, shovel, roaring oar, ping pong paddle, badminton racket, broom, 

1. implementing dedicated servers

2. Fixing of known bugs (Jason being in stasis without functions is my prior one)

3. the deathmatch Mode I suggested 

4. Hiding time under beds, etc is limited (preventing you have to watch the last counselor crouching there for 5 min)

5. ongoing committment by the devs and all players to keep this game interesting and alive as long as it will be

1) Less environmental snags.  This is the only thing in the game (trolls and toxic players aside) that can get me heated.

Make items that are relatively easy to move in real life, like trash cans, pails, wheelbarrows, and even some of the chairs, able to be knocked over/moved instead of stopping (and trapping) everyone in their tracks.  Jason can rage through a wall, but watch out for that cardboard box!

Make it possible to traverse any rocks below knee height as if they were just hilly ground.  I'm tired of breaking out of a tree blind only to get stuck on a pebble!

Make larger obstacles, like rocks above the knee, kayaks, and tree stumps, repel the player so that we kinda glide around them.  Even in a real life tense situation one wouldn't generally run straight into these items.

Make fences interactive.  As a counselor, you can climb over them, as Jason you can destroy them (I know destructive fences for Jason exist, but 9 out of 10 times it's a swing and a nothing!)

2) Combine the Scoreboard & Map/Objectives screens for quicker use.

What it was in the Alpha was pretty great.  Hold tab to quick look, toggle with M to leave it open (Sorry, PC player here, so I'm not sure of the console buttons).

Combined Scoreboard & Map from Alpha

3) "Create" a character.

Create is in quotes, because I feel for the sake of balance, it can't be a full on creation of our own using the standard 35 point spread (I'm sure everyone will be running around with 10 Stamina, 10 Speed, 10 Repair, and maybe the rest on Composure).  However being able to choose one of the established character types along with their set attributes, but putting our own faces/looks on them would be fantastic.  Who doesn't want to be killed in a Friday the 13th?

4) Larger perk library.

Opinions on the usefulness of various perks aside, I might be willing to try more of the different perks out, if I didn't have to dump them all the time to make room for better ones in my library.  Being forced to sell back a perk just to have room to roll for another sucks.  How about one slot for every perk + 5 for alternates/rolling for better ones.  With "Legendary" perks coming this will be especially painful.  Am I going to have to dump "Epics" just to make room to gamble for the "Legendary" ones?  Which leads me to #5:

5) Quit it with the rolling for perks in the first place!

Let us just buy perks for CP, and then upgrade the perks for more CP.  This way I have more to play towards, and less RNG to bitch about!  ;)

1.) Add some 1 use items in the Map for Jason to use. Scatter them around the map.  Bow and Arrow, weed wacker., items that deal big damage, but only have 1 use, and only a couple per map.   

2.) Way to select perks instead of Random Luck.  At least choose from a different pools of types to reduce the basic variables.  (pool A are perks around the car, pool b is all about the boat, etc)

3.) Rework Jason Perks/traits - All "living" Jasons should just have Running/-water, while undead have +water +whatever, as basic traits and mix up the various perks.  Something beyond + shift -shift.   Be nice to see some Jasons unlock abilities like Rage much faster.

4.) Deal with Chain stunning.  I feel during a Grab Jason can't be as easily stunned out of grab, but it should take a bit longer to activate some kills.  Headpunch is a go to kill since it is so fast.  Be nice if kills had a more universal time delay to make choosing a variety not a penalty

5.) A way to handle group of counselors other then slashing. combat stance can make combat awkward, and 3 or 4 players with a Tommy, sweater girl will probably own Jason, (unless game bugs)