Sign in to follow this  
Azmodan_Rising

"Let's play, hide the soul." Damn, wrong franchise!

Hello everyone! Been a fan ever since poor Jas watched his momma get her head chopped off and my first name is also Jason, it was a match. I actually haven't played my ps4 in a couple years and have a crazy schedule but, this has taken me out of hibernation. I'm loving it, getting my ass kicked but loving it. QP brings in all types and to be honest, that is ok and is keeping me honest and helping me hoan my skills. Being that I do not know who I should trust and who I should not. Aside from that, I would love to see a partial map of Manhatten and the sewers or possible a map of the SS Lazarus. I think either or both would make a great addition to the game. Other than that,  I look forward to playing the game and meeting new people while at it. When I become more experienced I will be sure to post more and will continue to follow all the latest and greatest. Til then, PeaCe, Love & Afro-GreaSe!

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks for coming along. And yeah, a Manhattan/Lazarus map would be really fun to try out...especially the boat, I think, that's a different environment to play around with.
There's a big patch coming out sometime in April which will be a bunch of things with the game engine and so on, and then we'll see what's on the horizon after that.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you might like to begin with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. There are lots of tags on there to browse through and add your own, if you like. There are also some groups around in places like Player-Run Challenges and General forum and so on, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General, if any of those catch your eye.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Sounds great, I look forward to it and been having fun. Thank you for the info and I will check into them for sure. 

• Like 1