Sign in to follow this  
TADAARAIS

What Kind of Cinematic Places and Moments Could be added to Sp Challenges.

Could more of F13th part 3 Grocery stores and locations be added to single player challenges.

The possiabilities could be endless.

Could more locations from the movies be added into single player challenges.

Maybe some of the town and rural countryside roads from Friday the 13th part 1 and part 2 could be added.

I Just want to hear you guys opinion on Moments and Places locations from the Movies that could be added to single player challenges.

Places that are not currently in the game but are in The Movies.

Could The Final chapter Hospital be added as a Cinematic location in single player challenges.     

• Like 1

I honestly don't know what to expect. The movie main locations are already in the game as maps. If there's no movie locations to play, what maps will they show?

• Confused 1

Yes but id like to request more cinematic locations from the developers.

In single player its better possiable to include the Grocery store with Harold and Edna that is in the Begining of Friday the 13th part 3.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

I honestly don't know what to expect. The movie main locations are already in the game as maps. If there's no movie locations to play, what maps will they show?

How do you know for sure that There wont be any more suprise new locations from the movies in single player challenges.

It makes more sense to include more locations from the movies currently not in the game.

Butthese New locations would fit better for single player challemges.

They could literally add anything from the movies, stop making Twitter posts here.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

They could literally add anything from the movies, stop making Twitter posts here.

Who, me?

1 hour ago, TADAARAIS said:

How do you know for sure that There wont be any more suprise new locations from the movies in single player challenges.

It makes more sense to include more locations from the movies currently not in the game.

Butthese New locations would fit better for single player challemges.

I agree with adding more movie locations as maps. However, I don't know if they need to be made exclusively for SP challenges. Jarvis House for example, looks like it would work better in SP challenges rather than Multiplayer. 

So in my vision, all the maps needs to be available in both modes.

OP, I agree that would be nice if they would do that. Some that come to mind are the diner in part 5, the RV park in part 5, the Karloff general store in part 6, the town and sheriff department in part 6, and the RV in part 6.

Just now, NoOneK9503 said:

Who, me?

lol of course not. You should know by now that I actually appreciate your input and suggestions, whether or not I agree with them.

That was directed at @TADAARAIS. His posts have no grounds for discussion or have already been brought up before. Not to mention that he has already made like 5 new threads since joining on Tuesday and most of them are mainly him double posting.

Off top of my head.. i wamt the fox kill in part 3.. 2nd floor barn swinging on rope. I would like the kill from part 2 when he's hiding under blanket. I like the kill with the guy walking on his hands( forget the part). The mark in wheelchair kill is a obvious one. The demon in port a potty enchilada kill another. There's a lot but I'd also like some original inspired kills.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BallsAsEarrings said:

Like to see the boat and the streets of Manhattan from part 8.

I think this would be the best way to implement part 8 locations into the game,  I just can't see them working as multiplayer maps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

I think this would be the best way to implement part 8 locations into the game,  I just can't see them working as multiplayer maps.

well what do you guys think of locations from the movies being recreated in single player challenges like the small grocery store with Harold and Edna in the beginig of Friday the 13th part 3.

8 hours ago, Enragedlawyer91 said:

Off top of my head.. i wamt the fox kill in part 3.. 2nd floor barn swinging on rope. I would like the kill from part 2 when he's hiding under blanket. I like the kill with the guy walking on his hands( forget the part). The mark in wheelchair kill is a obvious one. The demon in port a potty enchilada kill another. There's a lot but I'd also like some original inspired kills.

yes the fox kill and biker gang could work in sp challenges.

er gang could work in sp challenges.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TADAARAIS said:

well what do you guys think of locations from the movies being recreated in single player challenges like the small grocery store with Harold and Edna in the beginig of Friday the 13th part 3.

Sure, why not? I think it could work.

7 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

Maybe the dinner in part 9?

well id like to see the hospital scene from the final chapter.

hospital scene from the final chapter.        

Single Player Challenges is the perfect mode to finally include a bunch of things people have been wanting to be part of the game since forever, but that I don't think would've ultimately worked out in multiplayer. 

SPC look like they're going to be heavily stealth focused, so now's the perfect time to include a Pamela Mode. Let's face it, Mrs. Voorhees has always been ill-suited for direct confrontations, so having it in multiplayer would get silly pretty quickly. You thought Pinata Jason was a thing? Imagine 7 young counselors beating the shit out of a woman who's twice their age and who's one (in)famous weakness is having a blade coming in contact with her neck... But in SPC, no one's aware there's a killer on the loose and you get to take out the counselors one by one. It's a perfect fit really.

Likewise, rigging up corpses to create jump scares. In multiplayer, it's would be so counter productive that it'd become kinda pointless to even do it. You'd carry the bodies around, looking for that perfect spot to set things up, on the off-chance that another player *might* come back to that specific location. You finally prop the body up, everything's ready... and meanwhile the cops have been called, the boat is long gone, and the car just revved up. However, in SPC, the counselors are busy doing their own thing and are blissfully unaware of your presence, leaving you all the time in the world to set up that kind of jump scares. Sure, making a bot panic isn't as satisfying as scaring the crap out of a living player, but as far as its intended purpose goes, it'll do.

Scenarios that have already been mentioned, like the Lazarus, NYC, the morgue from Pt 4, are all excellent examples of what SPC could be great for! Hell, it could even be a good fit for that JGTH body-hopping idea that some of the members here wanted as a full-on game mode.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

SPC should definitely give the killer (whether it's Pamela, Jason or Roy) the ability to use hiding spots for surprise kills like that!

Addendum: As much as I like a lot of the ideas in your thread about Pamela Mode, I still doubt it could work out smoothly in multiplayer. Pamela simply can't take the same amount of abuse that Jason can, so even at 4-vs-1, she'd still end up being used as a Pinata. Also, like I stated above, the reason she was effective as a killer is that the counselors were unaware of her presence, which is feasible with scripted bots, but completely impossible when dealing with living players. Meta-thinking would automatically kick-in and they'd just end up staying at a safe distance from any hiding spots to avoid the jump-scare kills.

3 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

@TADAARAIS agree man. As many locations derived from the classic films as possible for me. 

Yes i cant wait till single player challenges. I Just Hope The Illfonic creation team adds more locations from Friday the 13th part 1,2,3,4,5 etc that we didnt get in the game.

Wish we could get an official word on The Gunmedia and Illfonics ideas and Vision for single player challenges.

• Like 1