Jump to content
Slasher_Clone

What's going to be announced tomorrow

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

So!

Thursday (or in some of your cases tomorrow) We all know that Shifty is gonna release more news for us to consume.


WHAT could it possibly be? Will they finally OFFICIALLY announce the Pajama and Lingerie DLC? Will  they drop a trailer for Melissa? Will we get more insight on Uber Jason and Grendal? 
What do you guys think?

Shifty said some time ago that the next update wouldn't have any new paid DLC or a new counselor. I suppose he could have meant that they simply hadn't announced any yet, but that isn't what he said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has anyone thought that pajama clothing could be for level in sp challenges and not for multiplayer just a thought 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Qcici said:

Will they finally OFFICIALLY announce the Pajama and Lingerie DLC? Will  they drop a trailer for Melissa? Will we get more insight on Uber Jason and Grendal? 
What do you guys think?

No.

^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Shifty said some time ago that the next update wouldn't have any new paid DLC or a new counselor. I suppose he could have meant that they simply hadn't announced any yet, but that isn't what he said.

@Qcici

On 3/9/2018 at 12:32 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

I hate to kill hype, but I really want to make sure people aren't expecting things that aren't going to be there when the update drops. There are a lot of changes happening (a lot of them already outlined) but there won't be premium DLC, a map, Jason, or counselor added in the next update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated list.

What we know is coming.

1. Singleplayer challenges

2. Key binding

3. Weapon Swap

4. Jason selection

5. Perk update

6. Engine Upgrade

7. Roy green jumpsuit

8. New Part 7

9. Salt mines

What we know isn't coming.

1. New Jason

2. New Map

3. New Counselor

4. Dedicated servers

What we can speculate might be coming, but not confirmed.

1. New clothing options for existing counselors, but not confirmed

2. 'Fixes' mostly due to the engine update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Updated list.

What we know is coming.

1. Singleplayer challenges

2. Key binding

3. Weapon Swap

4. Jason selection

5. Perk update

6. Engine Upgrade

7. Roy green jumpsuit

8. New Part 7

What we know isn't coming.

1. New Jason

2. New Map

3. New Counselor

4. Dedicated servers

What we can speculate might be coming, but not confirmed.

1. New clothing options for existing counselors, but not confirmed

2. 'Fixes' mostly due to the engine update

You forgot to add the Salt Mines to "what we know".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what might be announced on March 30 will be:

What I hope it is:

 Part 6 Jason mask redo.

 What I think it will be:

 A update on single player challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping the Thursday announcement for  April 5th will have something to do with Tommy Jarvis. Either a modification to the way he's selected or maybe a change to encourage people to use him for more that a second Life.

My second guess would be an announcement of the date when the next update will be released.

I doubt either of these will happen, but I can hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

My second guess would be an announcement of the date when the next update will be released.

Yeah that'll be nice 

I'm thinking something with the counselors and more info on single player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two or three new items, nothing game changing but it would be nice to see the game expand a little. It would be a surprise that's for sure and counselors would have things to look forward to finding. Figuring them out could be interesting but only in the short term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love for a energy bar to give you all your stamina back, so as if when you run out of stamina while running away from Jason the bar will give you a instant fill. They would be rare like the pocket knifes tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 29, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Chace Hollett said:

 Part 6 Jason mask redo.

why does everyone say part 6 mask is off it looks pretty spot on to  what it looks like before he's chained to bottom of lake by tommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nowjoshua said:

I would love for a energy bar to give you all your stamina back, so as if when you run out of stamina while running away from Jason the bar will give you a instant fill. They would be rare like the pocket knifes tho. 

The energy bar is unlikely because counselors can already kite Jason fairly well. If counselors were to receive an item that powerful, Jason would need something equally powerful to compensate, and honestly that's too much of a balance problem to consider.

Considering that Eric, the counselor with the lowest stamina in the game at a mere 2 can still jog roughly for 1:48 (according to Rydog's statistics) AND is still fast enough to stay away from a running Jason, it's just not a good idea for an item that refills stamina to be put into this game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it will be the swappable color option for Roy's cover alls, and some quick fixes for bugs, etc. Then on Friday the 13th, we will get the engine update, salt mines, single player challenges, dedicated servers, and weapon swapping. I think Jason X and Grendel will come later, then the very last update for the game will be Paranoia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda hope that on April 13th we get jack shit. The devs have been adamant that there is no date planned and people have chosen to completely ignore that and continue to state that the update will be out on the 13th. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

I kinda hope that on April 13th we get jack shit. The devs have been adamant that there is no date planned and people have chosen to completely ignore that and continue to state that the update will be out on the 13th. 

Idiots.

There will be a Double XP Weekend starting then, at best.

The new engine isn't coming out in April. I'd be surprised if they have it out by May 26th for the 1 Year Anniversary. But I think that's the best case scenario right now - Sometime just before the anniversary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

RIP PC version.

A bit hyperbolic to say the least. From my own experience PC players that I know are pretty well informed of what will and won't be introduced. While we are all wanting the new upgrade etc most people I team with are pretty content to get it when it is ready as they know that the upgrade will provide a better gaming experience. Then again most people I play with are adults and not "gimme it now" types. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jasix said:

A bit hyperbolic to say the least. From my own experience PC players that I know are pretty well informed of what will and won't be introduced. While we are all wanting the new upgrade etc most people I team with are pretty content to get it when it is ready as they know that the upgrade will provide a better gaming experience. Then again most people I play with are adults and not "gimme it now" types. 

The PC version is already practically dead. According to Steam there are currently fewer than 600 people playing worldwide. It isn't even late.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...