Slasher_Clone

What's going to be announced tomorrow

22 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Yeah we may be getting a Breakin and Breakin: Electric Boogoloo clothing pack.

Image result for breakin.

Image result for breakin

Image result for Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo

I can't wait!! I wanna be Ozone!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I can't wait!! I wanna be Ozone!!!

Yes, the black costume  would be the perfect costume for Buggzy in the game .What would be Lachapa  and the rests costumes ?

6 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Yes, the black costume  would be the perfect costume for Buggzy in the game .What would be Lachapa  and the rests costumes ?

Buggzy gets the black leather outfit......

LaChappa gets the red, fish net, half shirt......so that belly can flop around when he runs!!

Chad gets to dress like Turbo!!

• Haha 1

As my first act as king, I decree that Jones shall be the official forum troll. ;) 

As my second act as king I abdicate kings are stupid. P.s. Jones my name has an L in it.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

As my first act as king, I decree that Jones shall be the official forum troll. ;) 

I am honored. Thank you. I thought you were gonna make me the Piss-Boy

As my second act as king I abdicate kings are stupid.

No they're not. Hierarchy is the backbone of human civilization.

P.S. Jones my name has an L in it.

It flows much better without the L.

Slasher Cone is smooth. Slasher Clone feels clunky. The "SL" to the "CL" is the problem. If it was "SL" to "SL" (Slasher Slone for instance) or "CL" to "CL" (Clasher Clone) then it'll work. But the muscle movement in the tongue becomes more complicated when switching from the "sla" to the "clo". You can use any letter for the opening of the second word as long as you drop the L.    

I also capitalized the "S" in P.S. for you. Can't have the king looking all loose with the grammar, ya dig 

Ahhh, so your an idiot, good to know.

Edit

I take it back Jones, your misguided I shouldn't hold that against you. 

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 7:30 AM, bewareofbears said:

I'm guessing something counselor related. Lots of whining the last few weeks that "counselor mains" feel neglected. 

Wrong! This is a Jason exclusive update, I'd expect the next update to focus more on counsellors or an additional map. Whinging or not counsellors are getting shafted this update and we must wait... 

2 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

Wrong! This is a Jason exclusive update, I'd expect the next update to focus more on counsellors or an additional map. Whinging or not counsellors are getting shafted this update and we must wait... 

I'll try to find the quote later, but I'm pretty sure Shifty specifically said no new counselors or maps will be part of the update.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I'll try to find the quote later, but I'm pretty sure Shifty specifically said no new counselors or maps will be part of the update.

Yes he did, I was referring to the next potential big update after the current update hits in April. He has confirmed no new counsellors or maps are included in the April update, I was just speculating the theme of what comes after that.

13 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Ahhh, so your an idiot, good to know.

13 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I am honored. Thank you. I thought you were gonna make me the Piss-Boy

No they're not. Hierarchy is the backbone of human civilization.

It flows much better without the L.

Slasher Cone is smooth. Slasher Clone feels clunky. The "SL" to the "CL" is the problem. If it was "SL" to "SL" (Slasher Slone for instance) or "CL" to "CL" (Clasher Clone) then it'll work. But the muscle movement in the tongue becomes more complicated when switching from the "sla" to the "clo". You can use any letter for the opening of the second word as long as you drop the L.    

I also capitalized the "S" in P.S. for you. Can't have the king looking all loose with the grammar, ya dig 

Stop the bickering! Measuring e-peen over grammar skills and then getting aggro about it is childish. 

• Thanks 1

Not aggro, but your right it was a childish response. 

- back on topic below

Two announcements in one day, is a really good sign. What do you all think it means, is the engine almost done, is early April looking more likely, or was it announced so people would have time to change their behaviour?

7 hours ago, a kamikaze man said:

I can't tell if this is a tongue-in-cheek response or purposely obnoxious...

Anyway, I disagree. Counselors have received a great deal of attention over the course of the game's life and there were and are multiple quality of life Improvments that Jason has needed for a very long time. A bunch of them are being addressed and that's a positive for all players. The better Jason is in this game, the better experience for everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Anyway, I disagree. Counselors have received a great deal of attention over the course of the game's life and there were and are multiple quality of life Improvments that Jason has needed for a very long time. A bunch of them are being addressed and that's a positive for all players. The better Jason is in this game, the better experience for everyone. 

This 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I would say its partially tongue-in-cheek myself...

I was just pointing out you were a little off the mark with your prediction as everything else has been Jason or game system, and also what Shifty had posted saying wouldn't be in this update. I can't disagree with what you have said nor do I ignore the great deal of attention counsellors have had in the past or that Jason improvements will enhance the experience for everyone. I'm just a little bitter at being knocked back with my hopeful expectations of some counsellor content being added into the mix. I'm patient. I can wait and some people have been waiting longer for Jason improvements so that's fair.

I'm surprised you'd consider me to be obnoxious though? :D

@a kamikaze man

It's honestly getting hard to tell on here. Sometimes I can't remember who's upset with me either. :lol: With you, I wasn't sure so I asked.

I do think there will be things added for counselors. The reality seems to be most counselors want more clothing, etc as opposed to any adjustments to gameplay. With the engine upgrade, I think the focus is on gameplay. Eventually more counselor DLC will be released.

14 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

For the weapon swapping and the partial changes towards Part 7, definitely yes. 

I honestly believe the information that came out regarding the color changes for Roy(aka Part 5 Jason) and a ticket system for Jason were what displeased most of the counselor fanatics, because on paper, it doesn't seem all that thrilling. Honestly, in a similar perspective, this wouldn't be much different if news suddenly popped up about a new DLC clothing pack for counselors.

Hypothetically if they announced a new game mode, that'll satisfy both ends of each group, because that's guaranteed more love for both Jason AND counselor players. So it really shouldn't be a matter if the concern is only "Jason focused". If a complaint is needed, the criticism should be taken up towards the type of content, not solely on the character.

@Liquid Swordsman

The ticket system for Jason and Roy's colour fix are quality of life improvments. A better ticket system to play Jason definitely has an effect on counselors and the game in general. Both sides, and those in the middle, would benefit from a properly working system.

About Roy- his character is a visual representation of an existing character in a global franchise. Getting it right is important because it shows respect for the property from which the entire game is based upon. I get some folks couldn't care in the slightest but it's important to get it right because there may not be another chance to do so. Imagine a game based on any popular property and how fans would react to a character not being properly represented.

Outside of SP Challenges, I don't think we'll see a new game mode for some time- if ever.

Anyway, I prefer playing as Jason but I'd be happy and embrace any cosmetic DLC that boosted immersion. These counselors still don't have any actual counselor clothing.

• Thanks 1

I know were a little bit early from Thursday ,but, I predict this time we may get some sort of In-Game reporting system .That and the salt system would help crackdown a lot on trolling.

7 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

I know were a little bit early from Thursday ,but, I predict this time we may get some sort of In-Game reporting system .That and the salt system would help crackdown a lot on trolling.

That seems a bit too ambitious. They've already announced a couple of major changes, and we're getting close to April so my money says it'll be something small and cosmetic like the grab animation.

First thanks for using the thread rather than starting a new one every week, it is appreciated.

Second thanks to all the people who have been respectful and polite, it kinda took me off guard, apparently I'm the bad egg this week. All the contributions have been excellent. 

Third I'm betting on a video, not sure of the content but it feels like it's about time to hype us up a little. Give us something to kick off, a good holiday weekend. (Double XP/CP is my second pick).

30 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

That seems a bit too ambitious. They've already announced a couple of major changes, and we're getting close to April so my money says it'll be something small and cosmetic like the grab animation.

window hit fix would be a great last addition to the engine update.

So!

Thursday (or in some of your cases tomorrow) We all know that Shifty is gonna release more news for us to consume.

WHAT could it possibly be? Will they finally OFFICIALLY announce the Pajama and Lingerie DLC? Will  they drop a trailer for Melissa? Will we get more insight on Uber Jason and Grendal? 
What do you guys think?

^ Hopefully something exciting geared more towards the counselor mains. I doubt it'll be a trailer for Melissa, only because they already said no new counselors are coming this update. I'm thinking it'll be the pajama DLC, or perhaps a sneak peak of the engine update. Possibly even some more singleplayer teasers.