Sign in to follow this  
Drawxne

Make Host unable to leave the game... AT ALL.

I am so sick of losing hard-earned progress on badges for both Jason and counselors because of the host being a little ***** and quitting then he/she dies, especially if he/she are the one of the last to do so. Until dedicated servers are implemented, I humbly request that the host of a match have their "quit game" option completely grayed out until the current match is completed. Once the scores are tallied and recorded, THEN they can turn off the console and cry.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Drawxne said:

I am so sick of losing hard-earned progress on badges for both Jason and counselors because of the host being a little ***** and quitting then he/she dies, especially if he/she are the one of the last to do so. Until dedicated servers are implemented, I humbly request that the host of a match have their "quit game" option completely grayed out until the current match is completed. Once the scores are tallied and recorded, THEN they can turn off the console and cry.

Head over to this topic. You can easily find players who play private matches when they got time and believe me, these guys are not trolls. Add and play with these guys to have some real fun. Host quitting is not a problem if you have a good host.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

They can just easily turn off their console, just saying.

4 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

And if they turn off their pc/console while a match is active?

They don't even have to do that... They can just close the game.