21 hours ago, carnage4u said:

It is possible to have good games in Quick play. For every 10 games I play, I really only find 3 or 4 of them terrible in quickplay.   if you can get half the people to put in a solid effort, usually a couple people can get away in the end.

Pretty much the same for me.   But its still kind of a crap shoot.

Sometimes i have bad nights.  Sometimes i have good nights.  But its usually a 50/50 shot.

17 hours ago, DorianRo said:

Random QP as a counselor. 

Generally you'll know what you're getting yourself into.  If no one is on a "Play objectives", Good night!! You're gonna get picked off one by one.

Unless the Jason is a complete Rookie. 

Even being Jason gets boring after awhile because its SOO EASY going up against uncommunicative lobbies.  No challenge at all 

I had to change MIC to Play Objectives.  As MICS are not needed, its pushing objectives thats needed.

With the word change and trimming some of the BS off,   now this comment is 100% correct^.

Problem is.. its not a problem.   Its core game play mechanics.

Don't push objectives,  Don't help anyone..  Jason will pick everyone off one by one.    Its as simple as that, and theres nothing wrong with that.

On 3/20/2018 at 3:36 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

I used to play without a Mic, and this one Jenny dropped the keys and told me to take them because she was a terrible driver.  I was trying to find a pair of headphones with a mic to plug in, when she then said something along the lines of fuck you/fuck it/whatever, and then got in the car.  I climbed out of the cabin just in time to watch her drive STRAIGHT INTO a fence.  It was so funny, I friended her.

That person's name was @Riot_Dame, and because of her ability to accumulate A, B, and C team Private Lobby groups, I've gotten to know the regulars I play with today (or at least played with regularity until last month when it seemed to die out).

if i remember correctly you got out in the 4 seater as tommy jarvis while i died hitting the same fence pole 4 times in a row. 

I came into this game with no other friends, my only experience available to me at first was QP.   If I was going to have any success accomplishing anything I wanted, my play-styles and strategies had to be orientated around the randomness of players I've never played with before, and I had too keep my expectations for others in check as what I wanted isn't going to happen my way all the time.  I view it as if I came into a situation of a killer on the loose and forced to work with people I've never known before.  Since then, Ive made many friends and often been invited to groups because I'm become a solid player, and more important, a team player looking to enhance the experiences of others as well as my own.   QP deserves some of the rep it gets, however it is far away from having every game derailed by selfish or toxic players. 

I mainly play in QP matches and have had numerous good experiences. Last night I was one of three survivors left and we were heading for the exit for the police. I ended up running out of stamina and the other two counselors did not notice. Jason morphed up on me and grabbed me...luckily one of the counselors looked back and ran and stunned Jason. We all ended up escaping. I was just glad to see that they turned around and helped me escape when they could have just kept on going their merry way.

A few nights ago I was being chased by Jason when another counselor drove by and saw they jumped out of the car - stunned Jason and told me to get in the car. Again...they could have easily seen Jason was distracted by me and just kept going, but instead they risked their own escape/life to help me out. 

I play nothing but QP anymore. Private matches usually require a mic and are just as toxic if your not with a group of like minded players. I gave up on the mic because of that and it makes the game to easy for the counselors.

QP is a mixed bag. I like the randomness of not knowing what I am walking into. The few that have mics and are obnoxious can easily be muted.

Just my 2 cents.

6 hours ago, Riot_Dame said:

if i remember correctly you got out in the 4 seater as tommy jarvis while i died hitting the same fence poll 4 times in a row. 

I don't remember being Tommy, but I might have.

However, you're a much better driver now!

39 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I don't remember being Tommy, but I might have.

However, you're a much better driver now!

you were definitely tommy which is why i was trynna give the OP character the keys. and ya girl really is.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

My ratios been about 10:1 for bad matches to good.  Most of the time, I end up with people who hoard key items and don't have mics :/

Or you try to get an objective or two done and then 10 minutes later, you found out you're the ONLY one who did an objective.  That happens more times than I can remember in QP 

4 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

Or you try to get an objective or two done and then 10 minutes later, you found out you're the ONLY one who did an objective.  That happens more times than I can remember in QP 

Yep.  Everyone will die trying to kill Jason and you're just royally screwed. 

Literally just had a match where I called Tommy, installed both batteries, one gas, called cops (orher player installed fuse).  Asked if anyone had keys, no response. Notice that both cars drive away so I just go wait for the cops to show.  Hiding with aj and some added stealth perks with zero fear happening, one player left.  Jason b lines right toward me (40 ish seconds until the cops show), Dodge some, other person comes to the scene and hits me with a machete, Jason grabs me and kills me, then they stand there together and he let's his friend go to the cops...  

3 minutes ago, HTMLRulezdOOd1 said:

Literally just had a match where I called Tommy, installed both batteries, one gas, called cops (orher player installed fuse).  Asked if anyone had keys, no response. Notice that both cars drive away so I just go wait for the cops to show.  Hiding with aj and some added stealth perks with zero fear happening, one player left.  Jason b lines right toward me (40 ish seconds until the cops show), Dodge some, other person comes to the scene and hits me with a machete, Jason grabs me and kills me, then they stand there together and he let's his friend go to the cops...  

How is this a good experience?

10 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

How is this a good experience?

It's not. Was going off of the previous responses on how I rarely get good experiences in QP lol. 

Previous games in qp have been pretty good. Decent players and tolerable teamwork. Example: Last night I juked Jason for about 5-8 minutes while the four seater got fixed. Jason teleported to car as it was started. Ran to help, knocked Jason on his ass  while the car started moving. The driver waited, I threw my firecrackers at Jason and escaped with two other survivors. No mics involved.

Previous night I also met a nice group of people on qp,. Four had mics and we had a blast. Jason did get all of us, but we had a ton of fun with him so I was a happycamper, even though I did loose my head :) Same group, there were two of us left. I was fighting with the fuse, the other with the 2-seater. Jason morphing from one objective to the other. eventualy the otherone got killed and I ran the clock. 

PM is still the best, but sometimes it's nice to mellow out in qp

I had a great experience last night, As AJ I had fixed the 4 seater but could not find keys. People started dying and one dropped keys so I head off to get them but somebody beat me to it and they took the car alone (didn't even stop for somebody in the road) there are only 4 left after Jason stops the car and kills the ass who left everyone. Two of us head to the car but Jason is stalking it. The tommy player tells us he is going to distract Jason for us, he purposefully messes up the fuse to draw Jason away and I hop in and decide to head to pick Tommy and the last player up who are both at The Pac main lodge.

All 4 of us manage to escape and two of the three were really greatful! Fun match.

• I was the only player Left in the Match, I was Hiding in Jarvis with all of the doors closed so I could trick Jason, Jason comes into the cabin that I am In, I have 2 Pocket knives and I am also Playing Jenny with a Bat, I hide right next to the wardrobe, Jason comes in, Chops it down, Doesn't notice me, He goes Out again, He Breaks down a bunch of doors and Remembers where I was, I stun Him, Run off, Hide in the basement and Hit Jason as he is shifting towards me (He was in my face, Hit him as he came out, We were outside of the Party House Basement during this), I run off to the smaller cabin behind, I jump in, Jason Catches up and Then... The Host Leaves the game, It was a great and funny match.
  • Playing as a Lone wolf with Tiffany on Pack Small, I find a PK At the camp fire and a Med spray in the main lodge, I go over to Jason's Cabin, Grab his Sweater, Run off to the Nearest cabin (Jason didn't morph), I hide around Until the Police are called, I also found an axe, Before the police come out I decide to fix the car on my own as Tiffany, I grab the gas (Battery already in) and Put it in, I make a few Mistakes (Jason Still not Morphing, I think he was chasing someone) The keys were already thrown down there, I grab my keys and Run off with the car, Although I accidentally flip it and the Cops arrive at the same time, I get chased by Jason as I am trying to get to the cops, I use the Sweater Stun on Him, And Run off with the cops, That was a Really non productive game for me.
  • Playing as Tiffany Again, I carry all of the parts to the the 4 seater, I throw the parts down and a Deborah,AJ And Tommy arrive, All of them tell me to fix it while they defend me (Because Why not?) I fix the car eventually, And then they Just drive off without me, Sadly for them, I managed to survive the Night, While all three of them got killed in a terrible driving accident (Crashed right into Jason as he was coming out of shift).

My experience is great. Mute all the kids and toxic players, then enjoy. I have some players that I am friends in quick play, and they are decent to play with. Easiest thing to do.

Most of my matches are in QP now and to be honest it hasn't been too bad after muting the squeakers and obnoxious music players. The uncoordinated matches can still be frustrating at times but it adds to the challenge of surviving or escaping which is one thing this game has been lacking for quite some time.