Sign in to follow this  
Chace Hollett

Make the kills look better. ( long list )

I don’t know about you guys but I love these kills, I just think that the gore is bad. There’s gonna be a list of what kills need to be updated.

Head squeeze: the skull should be crushed with one of the eyes popping. Not just a bloody face.

Head crush: the skull should be crushed. Not just a bloody face.

Head stomp: the skull should be crushed against Jason’s boot. Not just a bloody face.

Two handed choke: when Jason stomps on the counselors head, the head should be crushed. Not just a bloody face.

Rugby player: after every head butt, the counselors face should be more and more caved in. Not just a bloody face.

Headbutt ( pickaxe ): when Jason swings his pickaxe into the counselors face, there should be a hole in the counselors face. Not just a bloody face.

Crotch chop ( axe ): it doesn’t even look like Jason is swinging his axe into the counselors crotch, splitting it open, it looks like Jason is hitting them in the lower stomach ( maybe it’s the camera angle? ).

Stunner ( axe ): after Jason hits the counselor in the head with the end of his axe and swings his axe into the counselors face, the counselors face should be split opened. Not just a bloody face.

Up and under ( pig splitter ): the crotch and the face should be split open. Not just a bloody crotch and face.

The Jarvis ( pig splitter ): the side of the face should have a huge slash mark. Not a bloody face.

Throat slit ( pig splitter ): the throat should actually be slit and opened just a little bit. Not just a bloody neck.

Slammed and split ( pig splitter ): I already think that Jason should have cut the counselor completely in half but I guess not. At least have the parts he does cut through be split in half. Not just a bloody body.

Your so vein ( garden shears ): the wrists should be cut open. Not just bloody arms.

Knock down ( spear ): after Jason stabs the counselor in the face with his spear, there should be a hole in their face. Not just a bloody face.

Eviscerate and the fish gutter ( machete ): after Jason cuts the counselor open, their guts should spill out. ( maybe it’s not realistic? ).

Candy dispenser ( machete ): the counselors throat should be opened by a lot. Not just a bloody throat.

Dismember ( machete ): when Jason swings his machete into the counselors face, the counselors face should be split open. Not just a bloody face.

Fireaxe throw ( fireaxe ): when Jason yanks his fireaxe out of the counselors head, there should be a gash where the fireaxe was. Not just a bloody face.

How to peel a coconut ( double sided axe): when Jason forces the counselors face into his weapon, their face should have a open cut wound. Not just a bloody face.

Pitchfork stab ( pitchfork/trident ): when Jason pulls his pitchfork out of the counselors head, there should be a hole in their head. Not just a bloody face.

Wall head crush ( environmental ): the counselors face should be completely crush against the wall. Not just a bloody face.

Door slam ( environmental ): after the last door slam, the counselors head should be slightly crushed. Not just a bloody face.

Throat slit ( environmental ): the counselors throat should be opened a little bit. Not just a bloody neck.

Im not saying I hate these kills, some of these kill are my favorite. I’m just saying that those kills need to be updated and look more brutal. I know it would take time but I think it look a lot better like this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This would give the game definitely more detail, but I am afraid by doing this the game could end on some kind of an index list of prohibited games (for its brutality, etc) and this would be toxic for the game‘s community (especially QP lobbies)

Would be great to see but I think there are limitations to what's possible due to how the character models are rigged and built. I think the engine and models would need a complete overhaul for this to work. 

36 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Would be great to see but I think there are limitations to what's possible due to how the character models are rigged and built. I think the engine and models would need a complete overhaul for this to work. 

This pretty much sums it up. Limitations of what they can do has been indirectly addressed before. Also, some of the gore limitations are related to rating as well.

For example, we know Jason cannot interact with individual parts of a counselor separated from the model. That is why there are no kills where Jason pulls off a limb or head and holds onto to it. The double-arm pluck kill that was added is a good example of this. You'll notice Jason pulls the arms but does not hold onto them. They just flop to the sides near the body. The models are basically crash-test-dummies and are rigged to come apart at certain seams. There is no waist seam to fold (beyond normal forward bending) or separate. That is why we don't have kills like the one that folded Sheriff Garris backwards in-half from Part 6, or chopping the torso in half like in FvJ.

Take a shot every time he says "Not just a bloody face."

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Take a shot every time he says "Not just a bloody face."

17 shots later, this Irish guy is ready to go start his St Patrick's day drinking. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alkavian said:

This pretty much sums it up. Limitations of what they can do has been indirectly addressed before. Also, some of the gore limitations are related to rating as well.

For example, we know Jason cannot interact with individual parts of a counselor separated from the model. That is why there are no kills where Jason pulls off a limb or head and holds onto to it. The double-arm pluck kill that was added is a good example of this. You'll notice Jason pulls the arms but does not hold onto them. They just flop to the sides near the body. The models are basically crash-test-dummies and are rigged to come apart at certain seams. There is no waist seam to fold (beyond normal forward bending) or separate. That is why we don't have kills like the one that folded Sheriff Garris backwards in-half from Part 6, or chopping the torso in half like in FvJ.

Yeah, it's kind of a bummer. I'd love to see more detailed and varied kills like those seen in Mortal Kombat XL (some of which are kind of disturbing in their levels of violence to be honest :o). Like, I'd love to see Jason rip a counselors arm off and beat them to death with it. But, it would require all the character models to be totally rebuilt and re-rigged. Still, I think other things like the blood sprays and such could be improved. Or Jason could extend an execution (head stomp for example) by bashing the execute button to continually stomp on the counselor. ;)

maybe with the engine update it would be more possible to do this, but who knows, I like the idea

15 hours ago, Chace Hollett said:

I don’t know about you guys but I love these kills, I just think that the gore is bad. There’s gonna be a list of what kills need to be updated.

Head squeeze: the skull should be crushed with one of the eyes popping. Not just a bloody face.

Head crush: the skull should be crushed. Not just a bloody face.

Head stomp: the skull should be crushed against Jason’s boot. Not just a bloody face.

Two handed choke: when Jason stomps on the counselors head, the head should be crushed. Not just a bloody face.

Rugby player: after every head butt, the counselors face should be more and more caved in. Not just a bloody face.

Headbutt ( pickaxe ): when Jason swings his pickaxe into the counselors face, there should be a hole in the counselors face. Not just a bloody face.

Crotch chop ( axe ): it doesn’t even look like Jason is swinging his axe into the counselors crotch, splitting it open, it looks like Jason is hitting them in the lower stomach ( maybe it’s the camera angle? ).

Stunner ( axe ): after Jason hits the counselor in the head with the end of his axe and swings his axe into the counselors face, the counselors face should be split opened. Not just a bloody face.

Up and under ( pig splitter ): the crotch and the face should be split open. Not just a bloody crotch and face.

The Jarvis ( pig splitter ): the side of the face should have a huge slash mark. Not a bloody face.

Throat slit ( pig splitter ): the throat should actually be slit and opened just a little bit. Not just a bloody neck.

Slammed and split ( pig splitter ): I already think that Jason should have cut the counselor completely in half but I guess not. At least have the parts he does cut through be split in half. Not just a bloody body.

Your so vein ( garden shears ): the wrists should be cut open. Not just bloody arms.

Knock down ( spear ): after Jason stabs the counselor in the face with his spear, there should be a hole in their face. Not just a bloody face.

Eviscerate and the fish gutter ( machete ): after Jason cuts the counselor open, their guts should spill out. ( maybe it’s in realistic? ).

Candy dispenser ( machete ): the counselors throat should be opened by a lot. Not just a bloody throat.

Dismember ( machete ): when Jason swings his machete into the counselors face, the counselors face should be split open. Not just a bloody face.

Fireaxe throw ( fireaxe ): when Jason yanks his fireaxe out of the counselors head, there should be a gash where the fireaxe was. Not just a bloody face.

How to peel a coconut ( double sided axe): when Jason forces the counselors face into his weapon, their face should have a open cut wound. Not just a bloody face.

Pitchfork stab ( pitchfork/trident ): when Jason pulls his pitchfork out of the counselors head, there should be a hole in their head. Not just a bloody face.

Wall head crush ( environmental ): the counselors face should be completely crush against the wall. Not just a bloody face.

Door slam ( environmental ): after the last door slam, the counselors head should be slightly crushed. Not just a bloody face.

Throat slit ( environmental ): the counselors throat should be opened a little bit. Not just a bloody neck.

Im not saying I hate these kills, some of these kill are my favorite. I’m just saying that those kills need to be updated and look more brutal. I know it would take time but I think it look a lot better like this.

The Devs should fix it where the bodies move 

like the wacky inflatable arm  flailing tube  man after being killed .