Sinisterslither

The Most fairplay when you're about to be kill as Jason.

The Most fairplay when you're about to be kill as Jason  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How do you play when your mask is off, a girl wear the sweater and Jarvis is here ?

• I let myself kill
    • I keep playing, try to kill them by using Jason abilities
    • I stay under water
    • Rage quit

Just now, hokiehi said:

"It's just a game. It doesn't matter if you die."

Seriously, if counselors team up to to exploit the chain stun and get the easy kill on Jason,  what's the difference in having Jason exploit that he's invincible in water to get the easy kill on the counselors? 

1 hour ago, Truth said:

I'm fine with the free XP, and I personally have never had him hide in the water. It's just that you're wasting people's time. Yeah, they could just escape. But with the kill ready to go, most people won't. They'll wait it out and try to hunt him down.

He's in the water lol. They know where he is. No hunting is needed. 

I think Jason needs some sort of instant distance kill like a spear throw, harpoon, etc that he can go find to be able to challenge a group of counselors hunting him down. 

11 minutes ago, hokiehi said:

I think Jason needs some sort of instant distance kill like a spear throw, harpoon, etc that he can go find to be able to challenge a group of counselors hunting him down. 

14 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Image result for picard facepalm

12 minutes ago, hokiehi said:

You know he has throwing knives right? And they do the same damage as a +Weapon Damage Jason.

I could argue for more throwing knives to be on the map, but thats a different story...

Just now, ThePunkPirate said:

You know he has throwing knives right? And they do the same damage as a +Weapon Damage Jason.

I could argue for more throwing knives to be on the map, but thats a different story...

Throwing knives are great and all, but every counselor has med spray to negate them. What would be so bad about having one instant kill weapon somewhere on the map for Jason to be able to hunt down and use on Tommy or sweater girl when there's 5+ counselors huddled in a circle waiting to kill him? 

1 minute ago, hokiehi said:

Throwing knives are great and all, but every counselor has med spray to negate them. What would be so bad about having one instant kill weapon somewhere on the map for Jason to be able to hunt down and use on Tommy or sweater girl when there's 5+ counselors huddled in a circle waiting to kill him? 

If there is still that many alive when trying to kill you, you've messed up somewhere.

Jason has an instant kill. Its called his grab kills. Now yes there are PKs but there are only a finite amount. You just have to play smarter if your mask is off. Don't make excuses for people's cowardice. An instant kill range weapon is a dumb idea and thats from someone who believes Jason should be strong in this game.

4 minutes ago, hokiehi said:

I like to put it like this.

If Jason killers are being annoying pricks..  Jason can be even more annoying.  

Jasons abilities trump Counselors perks/items.  

For example.. They keep healing the sweater girl and making you waste knives.  Then you go get more knives and waste their time even more.  Once the clock hits about 20 seconds left thats when you go all in.  Since at that point that don't have enough time to KILL Jason.. But jason has enough time to slash kill them.. lol

18 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

If there is still that many alive when trying to kill you, you've messed up somewhere.

Jason has an instant kill. Its called his grab kills. Now yes there are PKs but there are only a finite amount. You just have to play smarter if your mask is off. Don't make excuses for people's cowardice. An instant kill range weapon is a dumb idea and thats from someone who believes Jason should be strong in this game.

I've never been killed as Jason, but I've seen online the exact scenario I'm talking about. 4 or 5 counselors huddled in the middle of the road with 10 weapons or so they have lying around waiting to be attacked. 

I've also never hid in water against Tommy and the sweater, I'm saying it's a flaw in the game that 1. Jason is basically helpless against a group of snot nosed teenagers with baseball bats and swiss army knives and that 2. Jason is able to hide in the water all match if he's about to be killed. 

It needs to be more of a challenge to kill Jason fucking Voorhees and is ridiculous that people have to play defensive as Jason at all. 

On 3/18/2018 at 11:05 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

If Jason has his face in a wall, if they try to sweater stun him and knock him to his knees, the action prompt for Tommy to kill Jason can't be interacted with because it is IN the wall. It might still be functional across thin interior walls, so be sure to face an exterior cabin wall that's thick enough to block it.

Knowledge is power. Thanks!

On 3/18/2018 at 10:05 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

If Jason has his face in a wall, if they try to sweater stun him and knock him to his knees, the action prompt for Tommy to kill Jason can't be interacted with because it is IN the wall. It might still be functional across thin interior walls, so be sure to face an exterior cabin wall that's thick enough to block it.

I saw something incredible the other day. I died and started spectating an afk Tommy. I messaged someone in the lobby that I had played with before and she said it was her friend and he was eating. She pushed him into a cabin and barricaded the door. There were like 2 other people with them at that time and Jason finally popped up. She already had the sweater and weapons ready to go, and the mask was off, but Tommy was still afk. The other counselors kept saving him for like 2-3 minutes before he finally came back. At that point it was just him, Jenny with the sweater, and no nearby weapons. Eventually they made their way to Packanack Lodge where Tommy found a machete upstairs. When Jenny knocked Jason to his knees Tommy was stuck in a room and Jason was against the wall outside. The prompt still worked from the other side and he was killed IN the wall. He got sucked in during the animation, but only like halfway. My dumb ass was so surprised that they got the kill that I forgot to record it...

Yes we can actually kill Jason through a thin wall, I already made it as Jarvis with a Jason who stood against a wall and went AFK in his shack. When he fell on his knees, I went outside and be able to push X to finish him.

3 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

Yes we can actually kill Jason through a thin wall, I already made it as Jarvis with a Jason who stood against a wall and went AFK in his shack. When he fell on his knees, I went outside and be able to push X to finish him.

Any chance you have a video? 

15 minutes ago, Truth said:

Any chance you have a video? 

Unfortunatly  I don't think I captured this because not proud to kill an AFK Jason, I'll check my ps4 video files. 

Maybe someone here can try it in private match (I have no more friends who play at this game). I think it works if Jason is completely stuck to the wall, when he fall on knees he takes a step foward so he go inside wall.

Just now, Sinisterslither said:

I think it works if Jason is completely stuck to the wall, when he fall on knees he takes a step foward so he go inside wall.

That's exactly what I encountered, but I forgot to record it... It's just nice to have video proof so nobody can really argue against it.

• Like 1

... I try to kill either or both. What would be the point in rage quitting at that point, you still have a chance at stopping them killing you?

2 hours ago, Maxflier said:

I see people mentioning the mask being off. Did they make that a requirement again for killing Jason?

It has always had to be off to kill him...

@Maxflier well, you got me there. When was that video taken? I've never seen or heard of this happening before.

I make them earn it. As most said I keep away but still attacking. I’m not going to go sit in a lake to avoid dying. Honestly, who cares. If it was ultra rare maybe, but like most said, with even some cooperation it happens more often. 

I am am dead set against rage quitting,  but if you are going to be a baby about it and hide for 10 minutes, just rage quit and move on in life haha 

I do my best to fight and pick them off. I've come extremely close to being killed one time - mask was off, Tommy was there, and they had the sweater along with the necessary weapons. I stayed on them trying to kill either Tommy or the sweater girl (both were friends of mine who said they were hoping I was Jason so they could kill me). I morphed away right as they activated the sweater, oddly enough when I landed from my morph I was in the struggle animation from the sweater being used.

I have however stayed in the water on one occasion. In a QP match everything was set and seemed like everyone knew what they were doing but one problem, I was interaction locked. I let them know what was up and that if I was glitched I would not allow them to kill me so I hung out in the water while they stood on the dock, they eventually got bored of it and escaped to the police. Does anyone see anything wrong with doing that due to being glitched/locked?

1 hour ago, hu_soldier13 said:

I morphed away right as they activated the sweater, oddly enough when I landed from my morph I was in the struggle animation from the sweater being used.

This make me think that it requires some skills to morph away quickly after a failed fight with Sweater Girl and Jarvis. So I still don't understand those who think we are cheating for running away from them as Jason.