Sign in to follow this  
FreakyFrank1

Aquatic Rumble - A new mode focused more on swimming, great for Jasons with faster water travel.

With the whole thing about Part 7 needing a buff,an idea came to my mind,how about a game mode that focus more on the water aspect of some of the Jasons.

Here s the idea,let say the game mode is called - Aquatic Rumble - ,basically you have a map consisting of mostly water with a bunch of small islands with one in the middle and the others scathered around.

There will be like 2 or 3 boats that need to be repaired,but the parts are scattered all over the small islands,so you will need to swim from one island to the other if you want to bring those back to the boats.

Of course,any Jasons with faster water travel will go very well with this mode.

This would be a tense but also fun game mode to play,what do you guys think ? 

I would enjoy seeing a map that was a nearly a complete ring with water all in the middle with two or three smaller islands. Someone on this forum created map like this months ago that I really enjoyed. It enhanced the crystal lake aspect of the game and made water the only shortcut to get to areas. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but this is a really bad idea... Who would want to be a counselor? You have no way to defend yourself in the water, and it's an instant kill for Jason.

With all current maps I actually miss

# from counselors’ view: the rare boat repair / boat escapes

# from Jason‘s view: the rare boat flips / drowning kills

this fictional map would surely help to get your achievements done and I would say yes for more flexibilty, but otherwise I do not think that the majority would chose this map in the lobby.