Rev_Bartholomew

I'm leaving... Goodbye everybody šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹.

I've been thinking about leaving for quite a while now, not permanently. But I won't be on here for a few months. I haven't been enjoying the game much recently and I've not really been the guy to give much discussion or make any helpful and useful topics on here.

I'm a bit of an asshole from time to time, yes I know I am. But I just feel like I've been more of an asshole to the forum members, than actually being helpful towards the forums.

What I'm trying to say is that. I've had enough of the game, not because of illfonic or gun, but because. It's just become unenjoyable to play for me.

Maybe I'll come back here every so often and leave comments here and there, but as far as making new threads go, I'm pretty much done.

Who now's, maybe I'll take a nice, long vacation to Hawaii. If I can some how convince my boss to give me a raise and a few weeks Holiday'sĀ :lol:.

Anyways... Goodbye everybody, maybe we'll meet someday. Or maybe we won't meet at all, guess we'll have to find out...

"Soon".

- Rev.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

I've been thinking about leaving for quite a while now, not permanently. But I won't be on here for a few months. I haven't been enjoying the game much recently and I've not really been the guy to give much discussion or make any helpful and useful topics on here.

I'm a bit of an asshole from time to time, yes I know I am. But I just feel like I've been more of an asshole to the forum members, than actually being helpful towards the forums.

What I'm trying to say is that. I've had enough of the game, not because of illfonic or gun, but because. It's just become unenjoyable to play for me.

Maybe I'll come back here every so often and leave comments here and there, but as far as making new threads go, I'm pretty much done.

Who now's, maybe I'll take a nice, long vacation to Hawaii. If I can some how convince my boss to give me a raise and a few weeks Holiday'sĀ :lol:.

Anyways... Goodbye everybody, maybe we'll meet someday. Or maybe we won't meet at all, guess we'll have to find out...

"Soon".

- Rev.

God Dang ! people are dropping like flies on this Forum .I hope to see you back here in April/May:)

Image result for dropping like flies

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 19/03/2018 at 2:13 PM, Redcat345 said:

enhanced-30731-1436527800-1.jpg?downsize

"Let me play you a sad song on the worlds smallest violin".

Ā 

• Haha 1

Players are leaving the game and forum because no dedicated servers or new patches to fix the bugs.

New games have been released. Playing Sea Of Thieves now.

I don't like the host qutting on me when I'm Jason and no progress towards my last 2 achievements.

Not going to play until it gets dedicated servers. If it never happens than RIP Friday The 13th.

I don't have any reason to continue posting on the forum either. I'm done being a beta tester for something that feels unfinished.

Most forum members stay in offline mode, don't talk to each other, or don't play anymore on Xbox One.