17 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

There is no release date @Steven, it would be cool but don't let your excitement lead you to spreading misinformation. 

Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

Thanks

On 3/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, uberXJoshua said:

People just assuming cuz it being a Friday but that assumption had taken on a life of it's own and now people are on forums and even YouTube saying it's confirmed for Friday April 13th, lol almost every lobby on PS4 has someone talking about the next update confirmed for April 13th it's kind of amusing how people will tell a lie so much that even they start believing it!

Right. I did a video on my channel for some of the update additions, and I made sure that anyone who viewed it knew that April 13th was never said by anyone but people who don’t know. I get the reasons behind the speculation, but it’s never a good idea to pass speculation off as facts. 

On 17.3.2018 at 9:04 PM, konlives said:

Haha. The next problem will be that when people lag out as jason or when someone rage quits. They will lose tickets and be upset. I like the way it was already. Random. Not like mapped out. Can someone tell me why they need this. I mean I know some players get jason multiple times in one session and sometimes others dont get jason at all. But that's the beauty of random. Its all by chance. Or at least dont inform us that you are doing that. [...]

I have Jason preference and it still feels as if I get him at best once every 8 games most of the time while sometimes the selection seems to go in a pattern of "Player 1 - Player 2 - Player 1 - Player 2" in a QP lobby. There are instances where I am part of the pattern, which led me to assume me and the other player were the only ones with Jason pref, but since I have been on the other end of the pattern WITH Jason-preference, I assume that didn't have to be the case. It will probably be fairer and STILL be random enough, I'd think.

On 3/18/2018 at 7:48 AM, JackTV said:

. I get the reasons behind the speculation, but it’s never a good idea to pass speculation off as facts. 

Tell that to 99% of the entire history of the internet 😜

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Tell that to 99% of the entire history of the internet 😜

But everything you see on the internet is true... I don't understand what you're trying to say.

(in case you missed it, ^ = sarcasm)

1 minute ago, Truth said:

But everything you see on the internet is true... I don't understand what you're trying to say.

(in case you missed it, ^ = sarcasm)

Lol I got it, and you gotta be telling the truth cuz u put it on the internet!

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

5 pages of Jason Tickets and not 1 mention of this?

I'm definitely going to be singing that in my head ever time I get Jason after the patch. I can't believe I didn't think of that... Lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Seth BTP said:

not working, last player to join in roon still selected a lot of times

I don't think that's grounds for saying that it's not working. I'm being selected every 3-4 matches, regardless of who joins/when. Maybe it's just coincidence and that player actually did have the most "tickets".

For the first time that I’ve ever seen this, I got selected as Jason 6 straight rounds last night. No one was complaining (except me after awhile). I think I would’ve had to have been in a room full of players set to counselor. I’ve never seen that before. 

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, Truth said:

I don't think that's grounds for saying that it's not working. I'm being selected every 3-4 matches, regardless of who joins/when. Maybe it's just coincidence and that player actually did have the most "tickets".

Not workin, after this post i play a lot... and this still happen - ps4 plataform