3 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

he really does not need stats change just don't relie on shift so much and @kitcat legendary perks thats not pro jason 

he just a quicker shift speed 

Out of curiosity, when the connection fails or tye game drops, as it often does, will the player who is Jason still lose a ticket, despite not being at fault for the game dropping?

Also, if the host dies and quits the match, booting everyone, will the player who got Jason still lose tickets? Or does the ticket loss happen after the game is over?

This seems like something important that should be considered, based on the frequency of dropped matches, and how often hosts leave after being killed.

Thanks for the update!

1 hour ago, uberXJoshua said:

Yea and they put out a trailer in October for paranoia then several months later announce it's on hold indefinitely then in December they tease Uber Jason and Grendel as coming soon then 3 weeks later say all new content is indefinitely delayed, so to save face they what? Finally drop so challenges or is it gonna be sp challenges demo? Weapon swapping? And s green Roy outfit and now ppl who like being Jason can't even change rooms to reset their chances of being selected? Jesus Christ how much patience do they expect people to have, paranoia should've taught them not to say something's coming soon unless it was actually for sure coming soon but nope they turned around and did it again with Uber Jason and Grendel, unless they actually consider half a year as soon in video game standards. Let the hate fly at me I don't care anymore, they should've never teased paranoia or the Uber Jason and Grendel stuff if they had no intention of actually releasing it anytime soon thereafter. They didn't tease Roy or Pinehurst at all but it dropped before Uber and Grendel which were teased as reward for completing virtual cabin 2.0..so yea there's my venting for the day.

You must hate movie companies. I’m assuming you don’t know, but they’re currently updating the engine the game runs in right now. That will greatly fix bugs, textures, and physics (like hair and cars). It also allows them to make dedicated servers, which was impossible in the previous version. As for Paranoia, I guess they thought it was near complete but then realized it didn’t play well. Things get canceled, it just happens somtimes. I’m assuming it’ll be full SP challenges (I thought I saw that somewhere, but maybe not). Lastly, the Grendel map would take a massive amount of time, because it’s a spaceship, not just a normal camp.

Just throwing this out there: We did NOT state that this update would be out on April 13th.

9 minutes ago, MOI POVELITEL / YouTube said:

So you did this?
Just deleted my message!
You do not want to look at global mistakes.
And do only make-up.
And the most important thing is that you need to correct, you just close your eyes!

Please read the rules regarding Naming and Shaming.

21 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to fake any excitement about the "Only for Jason players" update. First Roy clothes and now this. Seriously?

I can't stand the fact that a BIG UPDATE like that will not have a new map or counselor or even a silly clothing pack. Cmon, do you want my money or not??? This is a fucking joke.  

You. Know. What. The. Majority. Of. The. Players. Want.

Simple, just don't 'fake any excitement'. There is content coming and from what I gather, it's been rolled out fairly consistently since launch. There's always something new being changed or added.

You're entitled to your opinion like everyone else is, but 'this is a fucking joke' is not a necessary comment to post. You could easily rephrase it to 'I'm not happy about this'.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, NORMAL COAT said:

You must hate movie companies. I’m assuming you don’t know, but they’re currently updating the engine the game runs in right now. That will greatly fix bugs, textures, and physics (like hair and cars). It also allows them to make dedicated servers, which was impossible in the previous version. As for Paranoia, I guess they thought it was near complete but then realized it didn’t play well. Things get canceled, it just happens somtimes. I’m assuming it’ll be full SP challenges (I thought I saw that somewhere, but maybe not). Lastly, the Grendel map would take a massive amount of time, because it’s a spaceship, not just a normal camp.

You are probably right about paranoia but that should've taught them to not tease something that isn't already finished or guaranteed to be ready very soon after teasing it but then they tease Uber and Grendel and I agree it should take longer than normal to complete which is exactly why they should've waited to announce it until it was near completion that is the entire point of my rant and you just stated exactly y it shouldn't have been announced if it was such a big undertaking that wasn't close to being ready. It makes it seem they teased it just to hype enough stagnate f13 players into playing again because so many had drifted off, kinda like how they are teasing all these lil mundane things just to full fill a promise to tease new content weekly until update. 

10 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Just throwing this out there: We did NOT state that this update would be out on April 13th

Most of us know you didn't state that but you know how people are, assumptions made by a few become hardcore fact to others and all of s sudden they are throwing out stories about stuff being  confirmed or officially announced... smh

2 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

You are probably right about paranoia but that should've taught them to not tease something that isn't already finished or guaranteed to be ready very soon after teasing it but then they tease Uber and Grendel and I agree it should take longer than normal to complete which is exactly why they should've waited to announce it until it was near completion that is the entire point of my rant and you just stated exactly y it shouldn't have been announced if it was such a big undertaking that wasn't close to being ready. It makes it seem they teased it just to hype enough stagnate f13 players into playing again because so many had drifted off, kinda like how they are teasing all these lil mundane things just to full fill a promise to tease new content weekly until update. 

Nobody promised new info every week, but we did say we would do better at communication. These smaller updates are us communicating changes that will have an impact on how people play. Will all of them be massive pieces of content like Single Player Challenges? No, but it's better to let you guys know what is being worked on, even if it's "lil mundane things".

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, kitcat said:

And that's all for counselors. Btw, 80% of the perks are stupid, so... 

counselors don't need much anyway its still easier to escape then kill and i wouldn't say 80% of perks are stupid alot of them are good if you have right tear

Just now, ShiftySamurai said:

Nobody promised new info every week, but we did say we would do better at communication. These smaller updates are us communicating changes that will have an impact on how people play. Will all of them be massive pieces of content like Single Player Challenges? No, but it's better to let you guys know what is being worked on, even if it's "lil mundane things".

Well I will say the communication has been better than ever, and you as the voice are completely appreciated. I'm not naive to blame the messenger for any disappointing news or whatever and I've never once done that, I do appreciate your communication. Just so you know. I am hyped for sp challenges even if it is just the demo for now.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I'm sorry, but I don't know how to fake any excitement about the "Only for Jason players" update. First Roy clothes and now this. Seriously?

I can't stand the fact that a BIG UPDATE like that will not have a new map or counselor or even a silly clothing pack. Cmon, do you want my money or not??? This is a fucking joke.  

VW6Em.gif

The majority of the players are Jason players. 

1 minute ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The SP Challenge release is not a demo. It's the full thing.

lsNN3i2AVhGY7I9QzNdTXELK6AEneE7qMA--rrzb

3 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The SP Challenge release is not a demo. It's the full thing.

Oh cool, I just thought demo cuz of roadmap and to not get my hopes up, a lot of people thought demo was first so thanks for clearing that up that is HUGE news!

Should probably release a new road map in April. Otherwise old information confuses things.

• Thanks 1

Ya the past does suck but fuck them keep the updates coming but remember the number 1 thing is servers servers servers after that the rest of the stuff will fall in place

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kitcat said:

VW6Em.gif

Trust me...I want new counselors and clothing as much as anybody else because you’re going to play a counselor MUCH more than you do Jason. Although I love the slight adjustments to who gets to be Jason because it seems like the SAME people get to be Jason every single time. I have my preference on Jason and one night there was rounds back to back to back to back where the same two people swapped being Jason over and over again for 4-6 rounds in a row. Any slight adjustments are going to add up and make he game better for both sides. Sooner or later they are going to release content for counselors but remember that this is F13 and the game centers around Jason so the content being Jason focused should not come at a surprise.

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Should probably release a new road map in April. Otherwise old information confuses things.

We're having discussions about the possibility of a new roadmap.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Always fun watching a Jason kill me on some BS, to only leave after the match, as most do so they can be Jason again in another lobby. My only option is to follow them into their next game to get my sweet revenge! 

55 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Just throwing this out there: We did NOT state that this update would be out on April 13th.

Like I said before, long....long time.

I don’t like to be a negative Nancy, but It’s frustrating being a huge fan of this game and having to wait while things get constantly delayed and pushed further down the road. I haven’t played this game for about a month now waiting for this update.

A realistic ballpark of the date would be nice. Right now I’ve heard it could be from April to June. 

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hello slashers, today let’s talk about changes coming to how Jason is selected in Quick Play matches of Friday the 13th: The Game.

With the next update we will be introducing a behind-the-scenes ticket system that improves the selection process governing which player is selected to be Jason. Players who have marked Jason as their spawn preference are given a surplus of tickets. Each time they’ve played Jason, tickets are subtracted, to reduce the chance of a single player being selected in back to back rounds, even when switching lobbies. An exception would be if that player switched to a lobby with players who have all indicated a preference for playing Counselors.

Counselors - in the event that everyone in the lobby has their preference set to Counselor, one of you will still be selected to play as Jason.

What happens if two players have the exact same amount of tickets, and neither have played Jason lately? The system will randomly select a ticket, and the owner of that ticket will be selected as Jason for the round

OK.. I think this is going to be.. Well... Interesting, to say the least.

So these tickets are supposedly going to stop players from being picked as Jason over and over again.. Right?

Thats how I see it, I just.. Hope it works tbh.

2 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

They didn't tease Roy or Pinehurst at all

"WhoisFiVe?" at the end of the tralier, plus. The blue chevron hockey mask..

And their was an official tralier announcing Roy and Pinehurst..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MczKDqmonths 

So, yeah.. They had been teasing Roy for the past 7 months before he was official announced, via the link provided.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoOneK9503 said:

@[IllFonic]Courier What about Part 7?

We want him with his stats changed too!

Or at least revert J7 back to beta stats.

14 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

A realistic ballpark of the date would be nice. Right now I’ve heard it could be from April to June. 

I would guess, the earliest being April.. And the latest being July.

We'll just have to wait and see tbh.