tyrant666

Empty Drawer Simulation...What's the solution?

My only gripe is the multiples of same single instance items(maps, walkies) found in same cabin. Some logic to spread them out across map would be nice. Other then that, i don't mind searching hard for an item. I get excited when i actually find something..

While there are multiple good ideas here, putting flashlights in drawers would possibly be the simplest to implement in the game considering flashlights are already in the game. Also, maybe having the flashlight on might require batteries so that's another option.

What about A variant of Pocket Knife, One that only works to disarm traps?

What about a pocketwatch that when found shows you how long the match has left?

• Like 1

I dont think the solution should be more maps or walkies at all.  I would say add two more sets of firecrackers. Small defense item(if used properly), doesn't really damage Jason to take his mask off, yet helps to complete objectives. Its not going to make a hugr difference, but gives some of the "less-skilled" playerbase a little more fighting chance.

It wasn't so much of an empty drawer simulation back when 5 knives spawned in and one or two more firecrackers. 

We need more items in drawers. Playing Drawer Simulator 13 is not ideal. 

I've seen some suggestions, such as new tapes, like Pamela tapes, or even music unlocks, or other collectibles. While interesting, my idea is slightly different. Assuming we don't want to just flood the maps with more heal sprays, fireworks, or especially pocket knives, I took a different route.

My proposal is a series of "unique" items (unique meaning no more than 1 would spawn on any given map). These items would take up an inventory slot (like the fuse), and each would provide a buff to a specific stat. For example, perhaps a pair of running shoes, which would increase speed by +1 (or maybe +2). Or, say, a lucky rabbit's foot to increase luck.

Because they would take up an item slot, they wouldn't be hoarded by those silly speed looters. Alternatively, a special inventory slot could be added, limiting a character to one buff.

I'd probably also not want to allow the item to buff a stat beyond 10, to keep it from getting absolutely ridiculous.

Did anyone suggest Clothing?  It would be cool if you could "find" ultra rare hats, shirts and pants in the drawers that were automatically added to your clothing inventory for later use.  Personally, I'd like to find Tommy's masks that could be worn.

Ft13_Sombrero.jpg.12bfa49ab703e62967e126463f3fc43e.jpg

• Like 1

Empty drawers should have normal stuff that you can’t use.

Combs, papers, scissors for example. It would be a good filler, I mean it’s kind of weird that most of the drawers are just wiped clean.