So If I have a 16% Thick Skinned with 0% Negative and Medic with 8% Healing and 2% More Damage, What exactly would happen here?

You would have 16% damage resistance, take 2% more damage, and heal 8% more... I don't understand what you're getting at here...

I think you would just have the 14% damage resitance, the 16% decrease from Thick skin, minus the 2 percent increase from the medic, leaves a remainder of 14, so that would be the logical answer.

5 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

I think you would just have the 14% damage resitance, the 16% decrease from Thick skin, minus the 2 percent increase from the medic, leaves a remainder of 14, so that would be the logical answer.

Ah now I see what he's getting at. I was thinking resistance was reducing the chance of taking damage.

2 minutes ago, Nougat said:

I think they're asking if the 2% from medic would render the thick skinned to be 14% since it contradict thick skinned's damage resistance with medic's negative effect of taking more damage.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

You would have 16% damage resistance, take 2% more damage, and heal 8% more... I don't understand what you're getting at here...

I think they're asking if the 2% from medic would render the thick skinned to be 14% since it contradict thick skinned's damage resistance with medic's negative effect of taking more damage.

I have a 20% Hypo with 2% damage taken and a 13% Hypo with 0% damage taken, so I use the 13% when I am using thick skinned and the 20% when I am not using thick skinned since it would weaken the 20% damage resistance I have on thick skinned.

I'd say roll for a better medic. I have a 6% medic with 0% damage taken that I use over all the other medics I have rolled, I even had a 10% with 1% damage taken that I sold back.

1 minute ago, Nougat said:

I have a 20% Hypo with 2% damage taken and a 13% Hypo with 0% damage taken, so I use the 13% when I am using thick skinned and the 20% when I am not using thick skinned since it would weaken the 20% damage resistance I have on thick skinned.

I'd say roll for a better medic. I have a 6% medic with 0% damage taken that I use over all the other medics I have rolled, I even had a 10% with 1% damage taken that I sold back.

You raise a good point: What happens if you have rolled THREE epic Medic perks and equip them all?? (Medic + Medic + Medic)

Do you start with SIX sprays??!!

2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You raise a good point: What happens if you have rolled THREE epic Medic perks and equip them all?? (Medic + Medic + Medic)

You can only equip one of the same kind of perk. People did hack the game to have duplicate equipped perks though.

I don't think medic works like that, I think after the first medic, the only 'bonus" you would get was its healing bonus stat. Besides if it did work like that, that means a single can of spray would give 4 uses, the Initial 1 use) then +1 from the first perk +1 from the second and +1 from the third.  Hypocaundriac is the one that starts you off with a med spray if I recall correctly. 

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

You can only equip one of the same kind of perk. People did hack the game to have duplicate equipped perks though.

Honestly I wasn't sure on that aspect, because I have never tried to equip 2 of the same perk, because I always sold the "worse" version of the 2.

Medic doesn't start you with a spray, hypochondriac does. :)

I get what you mean though, and believe they don't cancel out, as they are applied at different times. Each one takes effect when the software calls for it, so basically the software would likely pick one medic, first or highest. It is an interesting question, but I think you'd need to break terms of service to find out the answer for sure.

(Don't break the terms of service, I'm not encouraging anyone to get banned.)

10 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

Hypocaundriac is the one that starts you off with a med spray if I recall correctly. 

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Medic doesn't start you with a spray, hypochondriac does. :)

Yeah, I got the two confused. 

But still, I have to wonder (as I have still never rolled ANY perks I really want, like Medic or My Dad's A Cop!) -- if you have Medic equipped and you find three sprays -- are you then carrying SIX?

yes, that is if you want to carry 3 med sprays, most people would rock spray, fire cracker, and pocket knife, or spray, pocket knife, fuse/keys

I have to wonder (as I have still never rolled ANY perks I really want, like Medic or My Dad's A Cop!) -- if you have Medic equipped and you find three sprays -- are you then carrying SIX?

Affirmative. :D

Just now, lazerus_86 said:

yes, that is if you want to carry 3 med sprays, most people would rock spray, fire cracker, and pocket knife, or spray, pocket knife, fuse/keys

I would venture to say 4 sprays and a knife over 2 sprays, crackers and a knife is more useful, but definitely fuse and keys over a second spray. Crackers usually result in not being able to regain stamina because you end up having to dodge knives or if you are really low on stamina, good Jasons will just take the stun as soon as possible and then go for you. 2 more sprays on the other hand keep you healthy for a while longer.

3 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

yes, that is if you want to carry 3 med sprays,

I like this when I'm the last one alive and no objectives have been completed on the maps with 2 story houses. I can usually run the clock looping Jason out of the 2nd floor windows.

Okay, Thank you all for the answers, I finally got it