J.J.

J.J's whammy/tremolo bar

Umm how the hell does that work? :lol:

jasontakesm16.jpg

It doesn't. That trem bar isn't even connected to the trem itself so I can't see how it could have any influence on any of the string tones. There's usually a switch there to toggle active pickups on/off, or to swap between bridge, neck and middle pickups. Well spotted though and the flying V style guitars are always cool.

9 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

the flying V style guitars are always cool.

True dat!

Henry-Juszkiewicz-Rudolf-Schenker-Flying

8 minutes ago, jistsomeguy said:

lol dafuq? did some doofus jist jam it in a missing knob hole?

It's my understanding that it wasn't even a real functioning electric guitar and it was just made to mime to Stan Meissner's tracks. The director Rob Hedden stated that he couldn't "bring himself" to destroy a real Gibson Flying V. (Which really means they went so over budget that purchasing a Gibson Flying V just to destroy it would have been too financially straining, still they could have bought an Epiphone right?) I'm guessing the prop was already finished before they realized they needed a whammy bar so they decided just to put it in the jack hole. :lol:

1 hour ago, T.W said:

Related image

Ehh too 90's for me. I much prefer the bright metallic extravagant colours you got in the 80's. It's annoying thought you rarely get guitars in such bright colours anymore so you have to spray paint them yourself. I want that Bass!

Poison-LWTCDI_1986.jpg

1 hour ago, J.J. said:

Ehh too 90's for me. I much prefer the bright metallic extravagant colours you got in the 80's. It's annoying thought you rarely get guitars in such bright colours anymore so you have to spray paint them yourself. I want that Bass!

Poison-LWTCDI_1986.jpg

You could get the bright colors you just have to get a special order custom paint job

24 minutes ago, T.W said:

You could get the bright colors you just have to get a special order custom paint job