Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if anyone has seen an increase in game crashes recently. This past weekend, in a 3 hour session o PS4, I experienced 3 game crashes. Disclosure, I only play in rooms when I am host. I wonder if this has any effect on crashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have felt that leaving several lobbies in a short period adds to the problem, but I can't really say that for sure. I have noticed that completely exiting the game before I turn off my Xbox let's me play a few more games before I crash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Just wondering if anyone has seen an increase in game crashes recently. This past weekend, in a 3 hour session o PS4, I experienced 3 game crashes. Disclosure, I only play in rooms when I am host. I wonder if this has any effect on crashes.

Only about every other match.  And the ones that don't crash, the host quits.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Only about every other match.  And the ones that don't crash, the host quits.  

That's why I only play in games where I am host, or I know the host. I enter and exit rooms until I am host. Sometimes though my game will crash just as I fill up the room. It's inconvenient, but I usually take it as a sign to either quit playing, or to play another game.

 

8 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Only about every other match.  And the ones that don't crash, the host quits.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Sometimes though my game will crash just as I fill up the room.

That's not so bad. Mine usually crashes so it looks like I rage quit. Most of the time it's right after I get stunned or when Jason is on my ass. I feel bad about it, but there's nothing I can do... Come to think of it, I'm usually host when it crashes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

Just wondering if anyone has seen an increase in game crashes recently. This past weekend, in a 3 hour session o PS4, I experienced 3 game crashes. Disclosure, I only play in rooms when I am host. I wonder if this has any effect on crashes.

It’s over nine thousand, for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

That's why I only play in games where I am host, or I know the host. I enter and exit rooms until I am host. Sometimes though my game will crash just as I fill up the room. It's inconvenient, but I usually take it as a sign to either quit playing, or to play another game.

 

 

I unfortunately do not have that option.  If I get host I can seriously wait for two hours and no one joins. Sounds like that is an issue for several players here on the forum as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 games in QP, 3 host quits, 1 time connection time out.

only reason why I still keep on play tonight are 2 games as Jason with 8/8 result 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×