I was thinking of how cool would be if we get a bloody skins for counselors. This would be like if they were in the end of the movie, with blood, wounds and with their clothes in a really bad state. Or maybe devs could do something like when match progress and Jason hurts you, you run and you get hurt too, the counselor would get hurt (more hurt than they get right now when they are injured) and even if they get healed, their clothes and body would remain the same. But I think would be way cooler to have bloody skins, it would be more worked and you would use them at the beggining of the match.

18 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Just find a troll to hit you with a pipe a few times!

That's cheaper than the 2.99 the DLC would cost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Hahaha. That's not the point, the point is make the counselors like if they were in the end of the movie, not only with blood a unrealistic blood, this would have better textures, with wounds, blood on the face too and with their clothes in a really bad state (with holes and such)

I for one would never buy it or use it. The way it works now the scrapes and blood on the counselors is a visual que for having taken damage. If everyone is running around looking battered you can't tell whose actually injured.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I was thinking of how cool would be if we get a bloody skins for counselors. This would be like if they were in the end of the movie, with blood, wounds and with their clothes in a really bad state. Or maybe devs could do something like when match progress and Jason hurts you, you run and you get hurt too, the counselor would get hurt (more hurt than they get right now when they are injured) and even if they get healed, their clothes and body would remain the same. But I think would be way cooler to have bloody skins, it would be more worked and you would use them at the beggining of the match.

I like the idea of bloody skins so much. It really annoys me how unscathed counselors look after escaping. Especially if you trying to go for the “final girl/boy” survivor look. But blood is the only obvious way to tell how hurt your counselor is, so I doubt they will add skins but who knows.

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I for one would never buy it or use it. The way it works now the scrapes and blood on the counselors is a visual que for having taken damage. If everyone is running around looking battered you can't tell whose actually injured.

1 minute ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

I like the idea of bloody skins so much. It really annoys me how unscathed counselors look after escaping. Especially if you trying to go for the “final girl/boy” survivor look. But blood is the only obvious way to tell how hurt your counselor is, so I doubt they will add skins but who knows.

It mostly tell you (if you have experience) how many hits you get, with 3 hits (in strong counselors like Buggzy, in fixers like A.J it takes 2) you get injured and you can't run. With 2 hits of throwing knives you get injured aswell. The blood is mostly decorative because you can always tell when you're hurt (since the only who can damage you is Jason).

3 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

It mostly tell you (if you have experience) how many hits you get, with 3 hits (in strong counselors like Buggzy, in fixers like A.J it takes 2) you get injured and you can't run. With 2 hits of throwing knives you get injured aswell. The blood is mostly decorative because you can always tell when you're hurt (since the only who can damage you is Jason).

Yeah but how can you identify weather or not your teammate is injured or not? How can Jason look into a group and see the one that is ready to die from a slash?

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yeah but how can you identify weather or not your teammate is injured or not? How can Jason look into a group and see the one that is ready to die from a slash?

Because at least on console, it show you the button for do something like, when you got hurt automatically show you the button to heal yourself. Or just think it like a texture above a texture like, the blood is under the real blood, I don't know if you understand. Besides is not only the blood, there will be wounds, the clothes will have holes and such.

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Because at least on console, it show you the button for do something like, when you got hurt automatically show you the button to heal yourself. Or just think it like a texture above a texture like, the blood is under the real blood, I don't know if you understand. Besides is not only the blood, there will be wounds, the clothes will have holes and such.

Yes I understand exactly what you want, and I still won't buy or use it and I hope it doesn't happen.

4 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'll help you out when I'm Jason!

Jason can't make a good bloody skin, he just can hit you and put some low quality blood on you! 

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yes I understand exactly what you want, and I still won't buy or use it and I hope it doesn't happen.

Well, thanks for the wishes. I didn't want the Halloween clothes and look xD.

6 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Jason can't make a good bloody skin, he just can hit you and put some low quality blood on you!

Don't be so harsh on counselor blood.

Come on, B Positive...

6.26.16-Bad-Pun-Husky27.jpg

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Don't be so harsh on counselor blood.

Come on, B Positive...

6.26.16-Bad-Pun-Husky27.jpg

xD, seriously, counselors blood looks like Ketchup.

1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I made a thread about it. A prestige for counselors. 

2 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

That's exactly what I do to my friends sometimes. I whack them and say, "Bloody skin DLC. You're welcome."

• Haha 1

if it were like the actual end of a f13 movie there be 2 counselors vs jason every game 

9 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

if it were like the actual end of a f13 movie there be 2 counselors vs jason every game 

Forgive me, but what does this matter? It is not meant to be exactly like the end of a movie, it is meant to be inspired by and very similar to... and it is essentially the second act of a f13 movie, or even the beginning, not necessarily the end. 

I could be wrong for jumping on you a bit here, I don't mean to be, I'm just not sure what you mean. Can you please clarify? Some matches there are two or less counsellors versus Jason at the end, some matches there aren't.

2 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Forgive me, but what does this matter? It is not meant to be exactly like the end of a movie, it is meant to be inspired by and very similar to... and it is essentially the second act of a f13 movie, or even the beginning, not necessarily the end. 

I could be wrong for jumping on you a bit here, I don't mean to be, I'm just not sure what you mean. Can you please clarify? Some matches there are two or less counsellors versus Jason at the end, some matches there aren't.

i was just making a point off of another post i saw talking about the end of movies. but yes the game is meant to based on last 20 minutes of the movies

38 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

i was just making a point off of another post i saw talking about the end of movies. but yes the game is meant to based on last 20 minutes of the movies

Ah, gotcha. 

I mean, it's not as if a "bloody clothing pack" or selectable option (like what we have for Jason right now) would be any less immersive than the Halloween costume pack. 

It may not be my cup of tea, but it certainly fits the game.  I say do it. 

14 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

14887tomatoes_1448361_640.jpg

Puta it an Chad face and you son a free Mike. 

3 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I mean, it's not as if a "bloody clothing pack" or selectable option (like what we have for Jason right now) would be any less immersive than the Halloween costume pack. 

It may not be my cup of tea, but it certainly fits the game.  I say do it. 

It would be the most inmersive clothing pack right now.  The game is set in the end of what it would be the end of a movie of F13. It would make sense that the counselors are like that, at least it would make more sense than the SpringBreak and Halloween pack. 

I like this idea actually. My only problem would be complaints from the community that it is too similar to Dead by Daylight and their prestige skins.