Sign in to follow this  
TheDominator24-7

suggestion for jason rage quiters

It would be nice if a virtual Jason would take the place of rage quitters that way a whole game is not wasted. Sometimes you play for 10 minutes and the person playing Jason gets upset because they cant kill anyone and then they decide to quit. This is when a virtual Jason would come in handy so that the game can continue on. 

@TheDominator24-7 Sorry, that is probably never going to happen. The Devs have stated that a believable AI Jason is just not in the cards right now. Hopefully, the host-quitting problem will be fixed for console users shortly, but I don't see a fix for when Jason quits a match coming anytime soon. At least you still get the experience for surviving when this happens.

The forum has a rule about dropping by this section and introducing yourself. This is a cool place, with lots of experienced players, and groups that play together across all 3 platforms. Maybe that it something you want to look into. Either way, looking forward to seeing you around here, and hope you are having fun with the game.

• Like 1

why are you even complaining about jason quitting if he not host thats free extra points for you as counselor 

1 hour ago, pioneer67fkd said:

why are you even complaining about jason quitting if he not host thats free extra points for you as counselor 

Some people want to play the game for the enjoyment of it. When a match ends prematurely, it ruins the fun. I mentioned the little bit of experience you get for surviving if Jason leaves as well, but I know that for me personally, I want to finish the matches I'm playing in. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rexfellis said:

Some people want to play the game for the enjoyment of it. When a match ends prematurely, it ruins the fun. I mentioned the little bit of experience you get for surviving if Jason leaves as well, but I know that for me personally, I want to finish the matches I'm playing in. 

yeah of course same here but stuff like that happens just take the positive of it

On 3/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, pioneer67fkd said:

Dude, I have 500k points I am not worried about that. It's just the fun and the fact that all the time you wasted fixing stuff about to escape and then your fun stops abruptly with a rage quitter. Just imagine for example if this happened to you for 10 straight games you would be upset I'm sure.

4 hours ago, TheDominator24-7 said:

Dude, I have 500k points I am not worried about that. It's just the fun and the fact that all the time you wasted fixing stuff about to escape and then your fun stops abruptly with a rage quitter. Just imagine for example if this happened to you for 10 straight games you would be upset I'm sure.

yeah it sucks but it is what it is

Since we have a number of threads around suggestions for rage quitters, and the suggestion that started this topic has been stated to be unobtainable by the developers, I'll go ahead and Lock this thread.