Jump to content
Qcici

Add More Casual Outfit Customization For The Original Cast Of The Game

Recommended Posts

Soooooooo...

I was pretty disappointed when the update for Fox, Shelly and Mitch's customization went live because I thought Gun Media was going to give customization to the casual outfits of the original cast above
level 101. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE their new outfits (especially Fox's Yellow outfit), it's just that I was really expecting new clothing for the others and I got dissapointed. I'm currently at level 148 and I grinded  there only because of the bloody Jason skins. My suggestion is that I want Gun Media to give customization to the original cast of Friday The 13th: The Game characters above level 101. If they decide to raise the level cap again to level 200, I want another reason to grind for XP again. It would be nice to see Deborah in a red sweater or her in a black sweater with a Checkerboard pattern that goes across her chest like this:

sweater.png.2ba156a6432ca4d0bcb696352abdd0e4.png

Gun Media DID say they were adding future content with the new level cap, although they hadn't released any information on it ever since (it's like they're pulling a paranoia lol but then they gave an update on it.) Maybe they could give extra customization options such as changing up hairstyles or misc features such as Deborah's glasses? Idk lol.

Anyway, that's just my opinion,
what do you guys think about adding customization to the original cast of the game?

 

-Qcici

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think pretty much everyone in general would be happy for more clothing customisation and dlc (differing opinions on what themes it should be of course). In a way yes, I suppose you could say its unfair on the original cast of game counsellors, but on the other hand they got some optional themed dlc clothing that Shelly, Fox and Mitch never got. This might get balanced up in another update or further dlc packs but it would make sense to have first officially announced that they have reached the limit on new characters. That way every counsellor can be updated at the same time without leaving any late additions out.

Hairstyles and such have already been discussed before, but I don't have any links.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I THINK it would be great if WE Could choose between all counselor sets, to truly mix/match clothing options, For Unique Personalized characters,

This alone would open up alot of play-ability and be fun to see other players choices. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@a kamikaze man In my opinion, I think the unlockable customization kinda distinguishes counselors individually. One could wear Deborah's Halloween Bunny Outfit and they could be at any level, but the outfits that show that you had to be a high level to unlock the outfit emphasize that you're a more experienced counselor. Of course, not everyone will wear the higher tier outfits though, for instance: Yesterday I saw a Level 150 Deborah Player had the brown plaid sweater on (I think you unlock it around level 46 idk lol) but yeah. In my opinion the unlockables emphasize your skill and experience, plus they're highly fashionable and unique to players anyway since not EVERYONE is max level and wearing the same outfit. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Erik13E said:

I THINK it would be great if WE Could choose between all counselor sets, to truly mix/match clothing options, For Unique Personalized characters

I've actually wanted this idea for a long time. I wanted to equip Tiffany's Bikini top and have her wear her casual shorts because it reminded me of this character from Friday The 13th: Part 7 where Jason killed this guy with her and he drowned the girl.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Qcici said:

I've actually wanted this idea for a long time. I wanted to equip Tiffany's Bikini top and have her wear her casual shorts because it reminded me of this character from Friday The 13th: Part 7 where Jason killed this guy with her and he drowned the girl.

HELL Yes, This would have been awesome from the start. They wouldn't need to do anything besides let players choose from existing clothing in-game now. I'm sure there are a bunch of things to work out though, but It could work great I think.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Erik13E said:

HELL Yes, This would have been awesome from the start. They wouldn't need to do anything besides let players choose from existing clothing in-game now. I'm sure there are a bunch of things to work out though, but It could work great I think.

Thanks lol, Also this is the girl i'm Talking about right here:

5aa83dfd02488_ScreenShot2018-03-13at2_25_48PM.png.a375b19de3fce1400fe653072567f78c.png

She's not QUITE wearing a bikini top but it's something very similar

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Qcici said:

@a kamikaze man In my opinion, I think the unlockable customization kinda distinguishes counselors individually. One could wear Deborah's Halloween Bunny Outfit and they could be at any level, but the outfits that show that you had to be a high level to unlock the outfit emphasize that you're a more experienced counselor. Of course, not everyone will wear the higher tier outfits though, for instance: Yesterday I saw a Level 150 Deborah Player had the brown plaid sweater on (I think you unlock it around level 46 idk lol) but yeah. In my opinion the unlockables emphasize your skill and experience, plus they're highly fashionable and unique to players anyway since not EVERYONE is max level and wearing the same outfit. 

I would like to add, That you can always check another players level when you are in queue waiting for the next session, Usually what I do, anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Qcici said:

Yesterday I saw a Level 150 Deborah Player had the brown plaid sweater on (I think you unlock it around level 46 idk

I'm at 150 and I have everyone set to swimsuits (the Chadkini is a must have) or whatever will make me blend in better. Level unlock doesn't matter to me. Some people just wear what they think looks good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...