I spawned ingame where there was 3 cabins, but all of the cabins had almost no weapons!

The only weapons I could find was the fire poker and the machete, both aren’t very good at stunning. Then Jason comes in randomly and gets me cause I can’t stun him. (I swung when I had no stam but he only flinched).

I think they might need to tweak the weapon spawns better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Left2Right said:

I spawned ingame where there was 3 cabins, but all of the cabins had almost no weapons!

The only weapons I could find was the fire poker and the machete, both aren’t very good at stunning. Then Jason comes in randomly and gets me cause I can’t stun him. (I swung when I had no stam but he only flinched).

It can be bad on the big maps, I recently spent 10 minutes looping Jason as Bugsy at Pinehurst and the only weapons I could find in 6 cabins was a flare gun a bat and a pot. I did get a stun with the pot as he came around a corner, so I was ok with it.

<noob gets shit on once by the RNGods>

'GAME IS SOOO BROKEN, YU NO FIXXXXX??!!!'

But seriously, I find there's a slight but definite feeling of scarcity re: weapons since the latest patch as versus the Day One weapon levels. And that, IMO, is a good thing. The idea that every room of every cabin should have something to effectively stun Jason was stupid. Now, if only they'd reduce the health sprays by about 1/4...

• Thanks 2

Just now, Dr. Lecter said:

<noob gets shit on once by the RNGods>

'GAME IS BROKEN, YU NO FIXXXXX??!!!'

This occurs multiple times, this shit happens mostly on Pinehurst and even on the Jarvis map. 

I kept watching in spectator and saw a cabin full of baseball bats and wrenches. I don’t think the game balances on where it spawns in the area. 

Don’t be a dick Lecter. 

• Like 1

The game isn't about combat. It's about survival. There shouldn't be an arsenal in every single room to use against Jason.

• Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

The game isn't about combat. It's about survival. There shouldn't be an arsenal in every single room to use against Jason.

Yes but just relying on stamina to escape every time isn’t going to work.

Especially if you don’t have a weapon as a emergency, stealth doesn’t do crap if your the only one in the area. I know your not supposed to fight Jason but sometimes you need to just to survive.

I can agree if this is about the distribution of the weapons and not the volume of the weapons available. I've lost count how many times I've gone into cabins and found 3+ bats or flare guns.

They don't even have to go to different cabins, put them in campsites or graveyards. But there definitely are cabins that feel more like they were the Armory before Jason showed up.

54 minutes ago, Left2Right said:

I personally think the weapon amount is fine how it is. I don’t want it to be back how it was pre-patch :wacko: :j2::pocketknife:

It's all RNG, to be honest. Some matches I find a pot after searching through 3 or 4 cabins, other matches I find 2 bats and 2 axes in one cabin, 3 wrenches in another, and a few more bats and flare funs around the other cabins.

Some matches feel like pre patch, some feel like I need to start using Slugger. 

19 minutes ago, Nougat said:

some feel like I need to start using Slugger. 

This is usually the way to gaurantee you'll find a shotgun and 2 flareguns in what ever cabin you spawn.

@Left2Right It sounds like you just had some bad luck. RNGesus can be a real bitch sometimes. Like others in this thread, there are times that I have found 2 bats and a shotgun in the first 2 cabins I entered, and there have been times that I have been lucky to find a pipe in the first 3 cabins. I don't think it is a serious problem.

I have 40 or so hours of playtime in the last week.  Early game I've never seen 3 cabins near each other with no weapons.

Late game maybe as people pick them up I can see this happening. 

Still feels like I find a ton of bats, wrenches and tree branches and every fireplace has a poker.

Less weapons then before, but I wouldn't say they are scarce.  Make a habit of remembering all wrenches, bats, axes, and machetes as you go cabin to cabin.  You'll never know when you might need it.

I’m fine with the amount of weapons...it’s the way they are distributed. One time on Crystal Lake Small there were three cabins back to back to back with no weapons then I walked into a large house and found three bats, two wrenchs, a flare gun, and a firepoker.

It is a bit inconsistent. Some cabins can be absolutely loaded, and some can have zero weapons... keeps things interesting, though.

I do think multiples of the same item should not be able to spawn in the same cabin, however.

Just now, CPLhicks31 said:

It is a bit inconsistent. Some cabins can be absolutely loaded, and some can have zero weapons... keeps things interesting, though.

I do think multiples of the same item should not be able to spawn in the same cabin, however.

Totally! Multiple weapons in cabins should not happen, the numbers are good. But the spread of items throughout the map needs to be more vast, and no doubles anywhere would be the most ideal. I will say I do like the tension on knowing Jason is on you, and you made it to a cabin but no weapons are readily available. It really makes you more reliant on quick thinking, and quicker jukes.

6 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Now, if only they'd reduce the health sprays by about 1/4...

Meh, I'd say at best remove 2 sprays from the RNG and allow for 2 more firecrackers in their place.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

I personally think the weapon amount is fine how it is. I don’t want it to be back how it was pre-patch :wacko: :j2::pocketknife:

It’s not the amount of weapons, I'm talking about it’s the spawn location of weapons. Honestly I hate it when 2-3 cabins has most of the spawn quota on baseball bats and wrenches. I think it should be a absolute chance to find at least one weapon per cabin and no duplications in the same cabin either so weaponry is more spread out other than being all cluttered in 2-3 cabins.

Just recently I went into one of the big cabins and found 3 baseball bats and 1 axe, that’s ridiculous!

2 hours ago, Redrum138 said:

Totally! Multiple weapons in cabins should not happen, the numbers are good. But the spread of items throughout the map needs to be more vast, and no doubles anywhere would be the most ideal. I will say I do like the tension on knowing Jason is on you, and you made it to a cabin but no weapons are readily available. It really makes you more reliant on quick thinking, and quicker jukes.

This might be what you meant, but I am fine with multiple weapons in cabins, just not multiples of the same weapon. Example, last game I started in stillwater. The first cabin I went to had four empty drawers and a pot, the next cabin had 2 healthsprays, 2 wrenches, 2 baseball bats, and a firepoker. Discrepancy between how good one cabin is and how "bad" another is should fluctuate, but not to that kind of extreme. I especially don't think a cabin should spawn with multiple bats in it. 

Totally agree about empty cabins and quick thinking, but this should mostly on happen late game, right?

8 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

2eb470eab7fae3af649df2a3dd04db09--awesom

Did Deadpool ever actually say this or...? I'm purely curios.

A perk exists where you get to start off with a baseball bat, one of the best weapons in the game. If you're having problems getting weapons, consider using it when you have it rolled.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

This might be what you meant, but I am fine with multiple weapons in cabins, just not multiples of the same weapon. Example, last game I started in stillwater. The first cabin I went to had four empty drawers and a pot, the next cabin had 2 healthsprays, 2 wrenches, 2 baseball bats, and a firepoker. Discrepancy between how good one cabin is and how "bad" another is should fluctuate, but not to that kind of extreme. I especially don't think a cabin should spawn with multiple bats in it. 

Totally agree about empty cabins and quick thinking, but this should mostly on happen late game, right?

Late game, yes. And yeah, I mean multiple of the same weapon. I'm good with multiple weapons in a cabin, no doubt! Just not 2-3 wrenches. Or 2-3 bats.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Never said it in the Movie, I can't remember it being said in the comics.

19 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Yes, in a graphic novel I read he said that to Super Skrull! Very funny moment, of course he whispered number three as he pulled a sword on him.

• Thanks 1