I loved this game... After the server issues etc but for me this game has as much depth as a free mobile game, once you've played as a councillor and then as Jason - you've experienced EVERYTHING this game has to offer... Very short lived. However im a mega Jason movie fan and after waiting untill I'm in my THIRTIES for a Friday 13th game I don't want to see it disappear for another twenty years once this game is gathering dust.. Which will be very soon. In this age of next gen console's and billion dollar budget games imagine what kind of Jason game this could've been? Or imagine what we could get in the years to come. 

love to hear everyone's ideas for this

This does feel more like a Suggestion thread than the General Discussion thread

In my opinion you are far off the mark. I absolutely love this game, and while it does still have it's problems, it hasn't lost it's appeal yet.

@Norgusta

By that logic, there should never be another fps. Once you've played one of them once, you've experienced everything they have to offer. You run, point, shoot, and repeat.

Truth, u gotta admit there's ALOT of fps games out there especially on ps4 and they do get very samey, I'm part of the doom generation so I've played my share lol 

2 minutes ago, Norgusta said:

Truth, u gotta admit there's ALOT of fps games out there especially on ps4 and they do get very samey, I'm part of the doom generation so I've played my share lol 

Right, they are the same. But they continue to make them and it's "new" because they changed the gun loadout and some cosmetics. It's still the same game, and people still spend $60 to play it.

I admit f13 gets repetitive, but it's nothing compared to the 50 "different" fps games out there that are the exact same thing.

• Like 1

don't get me wrong there are some diamonds in the fps ruff (can't wait for far cry 5) but you nailed it, why do people keep feeding the C.O.D and battlefield cash cow, they got like 3-4 titles a year yet they keep feeding? Basically telling game companies that what all gamers want. Had a great chat with a friend about how ps2 was our fav era of gaming, so diverse, so many awesome titles

25 minutes ago, Norgusta said:

Had a great chat with a friend about how ps2 was our fav era of gaming, so diverse, so many awesome titles

Although I missed out on those (never had the original xbox, ps, or ps2) that is definitely true. N64 is still my favorite system.

I was also pretty mad when they announced black ops 4 is coming out this year when I just bought ww2... I only bought it for zombies, but now I'm done buying fps games.

i gotta bunch of great ol ps2 games still, shadow of the colossus, way of the samurai, and of course every la le lou li lo game ever.

ap,220x200,12x16,1,ffffff,t-pad,220x200,

No 2 matches in this game go exactly the same way. The only time I've ever gotten close to being bored is when all I find in the lobbies are level 20s and I can face roll and get 8/8 as Jason. But that really doesn't happen that often. As a counselor it was getting a little stale when we had 7 pocketknife a and escape was a given. Now even a level 20 Jason can make me work for my escape and that keeps it interesting for me.

black opps 4, really? This is what I mean! They should have called the next gen console's the first person console!! I'm with u, I only bought black opps 3 for zombies but it takes up soooo much room u can't have many other titles on your ps! 

think British and us governments have secretly set this up to train us for WW3 😂 but seriously up to 5 military style games a year and my last trip to the cinema there were 4 (fucking 4!!) army recruitment ads before the movie started??? 

There definitely needs to be more variation. Two or three more ways to escape, more weapons, and more items. Finding the same items and weapons makes the game incredibly repetitive because we are literally seeing the same items, there’s no variation.

There have been plenty of suggestions for almost a year about different weapons, items, and ways to escape yet none have been added. Fans have provided many realistic suggestions to help create more variation. A badminton racket, a shovel, a paddle, a pitchfork, etc. to the random weapons that might spawn. Also, adding a beer bottle, a trowel, or the screwdriver as alternatives to the pocket knife? Where’s the moped to escape on where you have to find the keys, and the spare wheel? What about having to find an air pump and a paddle to fill the raft and paddle away? All these things have been suggested but nothing implemented to shake up the stagnant state of the game.

On another note, I also don’t believe any of the repair items—including the fuse—should ever guarantee spawn and process of elimination you are likely to find them. No, it should be random what spawns and counselors have to make do with mix matched items that might not allow them to escape.

Furthermore, many people have discussed that the keys should be color or shape-coded and not every key set magically opens any car. We need more challenge for the counselor role in order to escape, otherwise people will have to find ways to survive. Matches are still ruined IMO by counselors finding the fuse in the first drawer they look and installing it and calling the cops within the first minute of the game. Matches seem to either be way too short or dragged out these days. A solid 12-15 minute match would be nice. Why it’s always either the cops are called in the first minute or Vanessa keep jumping through the same 3 windows for 20 minutes I’ll never know. Def more variation is needed. 

• Like 2

More variation, tweaks, extensions to the maps, more more more. This game is obviously leaving ALOT of players short, it obviously still needs ALOT of work to be a long lasting classic, which brings me back to my other point of the early 2000's earer with the ps2/n64 etc there's so many of those titles I would still happily play, and do regularly and some of these games have hit the twenty year benchmark. That's a long lasting game that defies time, a great game is a great game no matter the age. This game hasn't lasted a year 

• Like 1