What do you guy's think Friday the 13th the game is better on PC,PS4 or Xbox one. For me PS4

1 minute ago, Steven said:

What do you guy's think Friday the 13th the game is better on PC,PS4 or Xbox one

1. PC because when the host leaves the entire match could continues on

2. PS4

3. Xbox

But it doesn’t matter which one is better 

Definitely not the PS4 if you play QP.   I don't know about the other consoles though.  They may be of better quality in terms of operational efficiency 

I'm a PS4 player, but PC is the place to be.  Better graphics, dedicated servers, better controls, etc.  Downside is hackers.  

Xbox because I'm on it, and @Cokeyskunk is not.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I'm a PS4 player, but PC is the place to be.  Better graphics, dedicated servers, better controls, etc.  Downside is hackers.  

Another downside is the lower population and higher price of admission. PC prices are insane right now.

Just now, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Another downside is the lower population and higher price of admission. PC prices are insane right now.

Well, yeah.  But I'm taking this as just which is best.  Not what platform to buy.  I'd say PC is always going to have the advantage over any console.  Except for maybe exclusive games.  

5 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I agree, if this game had a Linux version or at least ran under Wine I'd be playing on PC. I'd love to play it on my Ryzen 7 machine, but for now I'll keep playing on the outdated laptop hardware that is the PS4 

Just now, Maddogg_8121 said:

Well, yeah.  But I'm taking this as just which is best.  Not what platform to buy.  I'd say PC is always going to have the advantage over any console.  Except for maybe exclusive games.  

On the technical side, PC is the best most of the time. The upside of consoles is they can detect hacks better than PC can, so it's a safer ecosystem.

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

Xbox because I'm on it, and @Cokeyskunk is not.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

PC. Frames don't drop like crazy during raining maps and the ping doesn't go to hell if the host has shit internet due to dedicated servers. I play on PS4, but the few times I have played the game on a friends PC have been significantly better in terms of performance. Still don't understand why rain was added, when all it does it drop frames on console.

Well, I've only played on ps4 so can't really compare. I used to be a pc gamer and whilst it's great, Hackers infiltrate every game more or less, well the ones I enjoy certainly so it kind of shits on it all. 

If we're talking about finding good matches definitely go with Xbox, it's easy to find matches you're looking for with the LFG feature. I could care less about frame rates or which has best graphics. 

PC is vest for QP. I find community on PS4 is better but you need a good group of regulars.

PS4 for me. Hackers/modders are unheard of, and we'll be seeing dedicated servers in a handful of months if not sometime in April. In other words, PS4 is going to get the cream of the crop, and while that'll take time it'll be well worth the wait.

PC has to deal with hackers/modders who cheat, and the amount of money I spent on my PS4 is a small fraction of how much money you spend building an up-to-date videogaming PC (oh, and you can't play Bloodborne on the PC either).

The Xbox One has long certification wait periods that makes it difficult to patch it at times, not to mention it seems to have strange issues every once in a while like that rain issue back in December. I'm not certain how different the PS4 is from Xbox One in that regard, but otherwise the two consoles seem to be siimilar: both eagerly await dedicated servers while avoiding hackers/modders (although Sony is more brutal at cracking down on these kinds of people with their system updates).

As for QP, all the systems are the same. They all have toxic people, nice people, etc., and anyone else who argues against this idea is using anecdotal evidence at best. You'll see the best as well as worst no matter what system you play on.

47 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

PS4 for me. Hackers/modders are unheard of, and we'll be seeing dedicated servers in a handful of months if not sometime in April. In other words, PS4 is going to get the cream of the crop, and while that'll take time it'll be well worth the wait.

PC has to deal with hackers/modders who cheat, and the amount of money I spent on my PS4 is a small fraction of how much money you spend building an up-to-date videogaming PC (oh, and you can't play Bloodborne on the PC either).

The Xbox One has long certification wait periods that makes it difficult to patch it at times, not to mention it seems to have strange issues every once in a while like that rain issue back in December. I'm not certain how different the PS4 is from Xbox One in that regard, but otherwise the two consoles seem to be siimilar: both eagerly await dedicated servers while avoiding hackers/modders (although Sony is more brutal at cracking down on these kinds of people with their system updates).

As for QP, all the systems are the same. They all have toxic people, nice people, etc., and anyone else who argues against this idea is using anecdotal evidence at best. You'll see the best as well as worst no matter what system you play on.

Well said. I choose PS4 as well. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Trident77 said:

How do PlayStation players find good private matches when none of their friends are playing? I'm actually interested in knowing if they have a type of looking for group feature. 

18 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

giphy.gif

That kid is scarier looking than Jason unmasked. I apologize if this is a clip of your kid if that is the case than I retract my previous statement as she is but the ugly goose that will blossom into a beautiful swan. :chadwut:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

That kid is scarier looking than Jason unmasked. I apologize if this is a clip of your kid if that is the case than I retract my previous statement as she is but the ugly goose that will blossom into a beautiful swan. :chadwut:

I did lol when I saw it. Looks like @Ghostboy20 has some competition.

Xbox is the worst preforming of the three unless you're on an Xbox One X. PC is definitely the best performing, but that really goes without saying since the quality of each component is individually controlled by the owner. I'm guessing this is partly cause of the lack of higher end titles to play compared to PS4, but I never seem to have much of an issue finding rooms on Xbox... PS4 just has too many good games to play, so that probably causes a much smaller split of player base for each game. 

57 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Not my kid. Just a GIF I found. No idea what it's from. 

10 hours ago, Trident77 said:

I also prefer the PS4, I can see it looking amazing on the PC though ,but I wouldn't want to deal with hackers, [Bringing me back to PS3 days.....]

PC has dedicated servers and I imagine it can run better if you have the hardware for it. The PS4 version has the largest playerbase and will eventually have dedicated servers, so it may end up being the best version in the long run.

I play on both PS4 and PC, but in my opinion is PC gameplay better (performance and quality), but the experience is worse. On PC are too many Russians and Chinese people who most likely want to ruin the game which happens not as frequently as on PS4. Besides, the player base on PC is much lower as on PS4. That's why I would rather play on PS4, even more when we get the dedicated servers.