1. 1. what change are looking forward to next update

• upgraded engine
    • SP challenges
    • Weapon selection
    • Legendary perks
    • Roy green coveralls

Dedicated servers!!!

I know, they're coming later...

I'd say upgraded engine because I think it will fix a lot of existing bugs, and hopefully some connection issues. But since I don't really know the details of the engine upgrade (or what it will realistically fix), I'm looking forward to legendary perks more. I can't wait to spend my 225k cp!

Singleplayer challenges.

Followed by the engine upgrade.

Weapon Swap is nice, but I only will probably end up using it in offline bots/singleplayer challenges. I think im done with multiplayer unless more consistent change is coming that doesn't take 6 months to 'analyze'. Roy coveralls are neat but a non issue to me and I could care less about the perk system. These days I find myself keeping Jason as my preference less because I actually want to be Jason and more because I know if im Jason, the teamers can only be on counselor side only.

I hope they realize scrapping Paranoia for a Pamela mode would be the best thing they could do to rectify that decision they made. They want to encompass all the films, that's how you do it.

Engine upgrade.  Here's to hoping that it will go a long way towards fixing a lot of the bugs this game currently has.

• Like 3

Please let the upgrade go smoothly, as that's what I want most out of the list. :lol:

I want everything else too, I'm selfish.

Engine upgrade

single player challenges

WEAPONS Selections. I am looking forward to see what weapons work with the Jason's

I like to play with. against experienced players. I am looking forward to them all really, But

this one specifically.

1 hour ago, tyrant666 said:

I hope they realize scrapping Paranoia for a Pamela mode would be the best thing they could do to rectify that decision they made. They want to encompass all the films, that's how you do it.

I hope this happens!

Weapon swap, then the engine. Thing is, I said weapon swap because I think that's the one thing that will be truly effective immediately. The engine will be great, but on first installment might have some bugs to work out. It will be the far better addition over time, Probably not right away. Legendary perks are cool and all, but swapping weaponry for Jason is gonna be ridiculously awesome!

I wonder if these developers even play their own game at all or at least the QP lobbies :rolleyes:

Out of the whole list, only an upgraded engine is useful.  It still doesn't address the COUNTLESS other issues wrong with this game 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DorianRo said:

I wonder if these developers even play their own game at all or at least the QP lobbies :rolleyes:

Out of the whole last, only an upgraded engine is useful.  It still doesn't address the COUNTLESS other issues wrong with this game 

They actually don't play on quick play xD.

Weapon selection > Single player > Green clothing for Roy > Unnecessary perk update

Didn't list the engine upgrade because I have no way to expect what it will bring. Will it fix all the bugs? Improve the performance? Enable new content? Or just make everything even worse? I don't know, it's a wildcard.

Weapon selection will render certain Jasons more fun to play and allow me to use good kills without playing as a Jason I don't want to play. It will add the most value to general gameplay, and even enable new DLC possibilities. Single player challenges will probably be fun but even if they're really well done they'll probably only be good for an afternoon or two just like the Virtual Cabin. Even the bot mode will probably have more replay value. New clothes for Roy is just new clothes, appreciated but not amazing. And the perk update is unnecessary and frankly a wasted opportunity to fix one of the worst systems in the game.

Oh, and like I've said before, if the developers actually played the game they wouldn't be nerfing Quiet Swimmer and Man-At-Arms.

• Like 3

Dedicated servers, but since they will officially follow the engine upgrade, that is what I selected.

Weapon Swapping, for reasons that@MichaelMemers mentioned.

I didn't vote for dedicated servers because it will not drop will the next update and it shouldn't even be considered an option in this poll. Sorry.

Engine upgrade. The game runs atrociously on Xbox one and X. Hopefully this upgrade will improve the frame rate and textures.

Engine upgrade definitely. New content can fuck off until they fix the horrendous optimization issues this game has. 

• Like 2

Weapon swapping and single player. The legendary perk thing is actually terrible. They are adding more RNG instead of addressing the existing issue of the perk system being absolute trash. The engine upgrade is unpredictable, but I hope it fixes existing bugs and doesn't do that by adding more bugs, which seems to be a trend with updates to this game. Roy not looking like a smurf will be pretty cool too.

Stat System change is what I'm hoping for (And also engine update)

20 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

what change are you most looking forward to poll

How about a solid connection to the game servers that doesn’t drop constantly or hosts that quit en masse? 

I almost don’t even care about the other problems atm except maybe the car bug and Jason interaction lock. I can’t play in a match with lag spikes to 900ms every other match or connection drops and it definitely isn’t an issue with my ISP. This game lags like crazy anymore and crashes almost as often as the early days with the horrendous memory leak that still rears it’s head every now and again. 

Dont get me wrong, I’m super excited about the new engine and other improvements already mentioned but the game is very hard to play due to the inconsistent quality of matches via poor connections. The dedicated servers will end the host quitting plague thank god but it won’t fix everything. I have hopes for the future but I’m not going to let myself get too excited until I see the results. 

2 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

The dedicated servers will end the host quitting plague thank god but it won’t fix everything.

You're right there. I don't think dedicated servers alone will fix it. I'm hoping the combination of the upgraded engine AND dedicated servers will.

10 minutes ago, Truth said:

You're right there. I don't think dedicated servers alone will fix it. I'm hoping the combination of the upgraded engine AND dedicated servers will.

One can only hope, right. I’m on Xbox one and the game has the worst lag spikes and frame rate drops. I don’t understand how this is even a thing. No other game I own has such consistent issues. Granted many other games have their own unique problems but sadly this game has had chronic issues since release. 

Even if connection issues and the like persist at least dedicated servers will eliminate the host problem. I love being Jason just to have the host quit because they believe every objective part belongs to them. Better still, the hosts that quit because they stepped into their own bear trap killing themselves. The list goes on and on.