Hi, my Steam gamer tag is 'theonecsm36' but I go by 'Jack' in steam and in Friday 13th PC game. 

I game on PC, Xbox One, and PS4, but currently only own this game on PC, as I do not want to spend the hours rebuilding my level back to 150 on a PS4 or Xbox One.

I primarily game on PC and my setup is below:

Asus z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Wifi edition but I only use hard-wired with Cat6 since I am on Google Fiber.

8700k - Intel i7 latest gen

16gb DDR4 Corsair Memory

Samsung Evo M2 SSD 500gb and other hard drives to many to mention and a NAS

Asus Strix 1080ti

Corsair 460x PC Case

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, murpdog47 said:

Hi, my Steam gamer tag is 'theonecsm36' but I go by 'Jack' in steam and in Friday 13th PC game. 

Thanks for the intro, friend! How long have you been playing F13, and what level are you?

Welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on hitting 150, that's some serious play time there. Maybe they'll raise the level cap again sometime, but at least the upcoming Legendary Perks should be worth you spending your CP on. Hope you're still haven't fun with it.

You've likely got a good group of players already, but if you'd like to find new players from here, then you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Loads of tags in there to browse through, and feel free to post your own. There are also some groups around, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/