Jump to content

Recommended Posts

There is a trophy that requries you to repair 100 electric boxes and 100 phone boxes but can you perair one of them 100 times or bout of them 100 times (totall 200 times)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, you can cheat the system by getting a friend to play as Jason let you fix the box , and then he smashes it then you fix it again. But your trophy would be meaningless because you really didn't earn it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AdmiralJT said:

Yes, you can cheat the system by getting a friend to play as Jason let you fix the box , and then he smashes it then you fix it again. But your trophy would be meaningless because you really didn't earn it.

exactly 

You don't have to repair 200 times

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, T.W said:

exactly 

You don't have to repair 200 times

No i meant do you have to repaer the phone box 100 times and the electric box 100 times as well for exsample can i repear the phone box 76 times and then the electrix box 24 times and get the trophy or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steven said:

No i meant do you have to repaer the phone box 100 times and the electric box 100 times as well for exsample can i repear the phone box 76 times and then the electrix box 24 times and get the trophy or not

100 total.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it is either/or.  Can do 70/30, 60/40, 50/50, etc.  Doesn't matter. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maddogg_8121 said:

Yes, it is either/or.  Can do 70/30, 60/40, 50/50, etc.  Doesn't matter. 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup what everybody said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Steven said:

There is a trophy that requries you to repair 100 electric boxes and 100 phone boxes but can you perair one of them 100 times or bout of them 100 times (totall 200 times)

 

5 hours ago, Steven said:

No i meant do you have to repaer the phone box 100 times and the electric box 100 times as well for exsample can i repear the phone box 76 times and then the electrix box 24 times and get the trophy or not

grammar-police-badge-patch-3612.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those were the easy trophies...I only have the 500 and 1000 matches as Jason left and that is EXTREMELY grindy and annoying especially when you get a chance to play Jason twice in one night and you get the message “You were kicked: The host has left the game”.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those were easy the only trophy I find annoying is the boat repairs but that's the whole point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. Still trying to get the boat repair one myself. Not every map has them which is a royal pain. I only have that one and escaping by the boat to go. Which I don't see me even ever getting. A year into the game and I only at 40 or so. Ironically the first game I ever played I got away by boat.

 

On 3/14/2018 at 9:34 PM, BangkokHard said:

Those were easy the only trophy I find annoying is the boat repairs but that's the whole point.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

Those were the easy trophies...I only have the 500 and 1000 matches as Jason left and that is EXTREMELY grindy and annoying especially when you get a chance to play Jason twice in one night and you get the message “You were kicked: The host has left the game”.

   I too only have the playing Jason achievements left. I bought the game in October and by my calculations I may yet get to 1000 matches as Jason in a year or two... maybe three. 

   All of the trophies are easy too get over time, if you keep playing. I still need forty or so escapes on a boat and thirteen stuns with firecrackers.... ironically enough.... to complete my counselor badges. Also need to tip a few boats and drown a few more counselors for my Jason badges. Progression on some of these things are slow, particularly the badges.... only one per game counts towards badges.... otherwise I would have the boat tipping, drowning and firecracker badges long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, americanalien said:

I agree. Still trying to get the boat repair one myself. Not every map has them which is a royal pain. I only have that one and escaping by the boat to go. Which I don't see me even ever getting. A year into the game and I only at 40 or so. Ironically the first game I ever played I got away by boat.

 

 

and considering how many people prefer to play on small maps, it makes this achievement harder to get. I'm finally up to 87/100
over 300 hours played and I still need 800 more games as Jason :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×