J.J.

Jason's even rage quitting the films now -_-

This just happened to me in the opposite situation and I just want to say to all the saps that do this, you are little babies and shouldn't even be playing. I killed this guy twice as Jason. Right after I killed him as Tommy sure enough he quits. That's not rage quitting though it's just being a little pussy. You should go play something else. There should be some kind of penalty for leaving a match as host like this. 

4 hours ago, J.J. said:

Well to be fair, Tommy used the sweater stun without the sweater. Not to mention him not being a female character ? 

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Well to be fair, Tommy used the sweater stun without the sweater. Not to mention him not being a female character ? 

He shaved his head to look like kid Jason to confuse him. None of the counselors are small enough to do that.

2 minutes ago, J.J. said:

He shaved his head to look like kid Jason to confuse him. None of the counselors are small enough to do that.

Was going by game logic :P 

9 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Was going by game logic :P 

In the game Tommy is an adult so Part 4 already happened.

On 3/11/2018 at 3:54 PM, pepperNcrash said:

This just happened to me in the opposite situation and I just want to say to all the saps that do this, you are little babies and shouldn't even be playing. I killed this guy twice as Jason. Right after I killed him as Tommy sure enough he quits. That's not rage quitting though it's just being a little pussy. You should go play something else. There should be some kind of penalty for leaving a match as host like this. 

Ever consider maybe they just wanted to get in to the next match? After Tommy spawns, there's no reason to stay. Just be happy they waited until after you killed them.

Edit: just realized you were talking about the host quitting. I totally agree with you there.

surely this flaw along with the many MANY other's this short lived game has could easily be fixed, oh wait I forgot fixing problems with this game is too much to ask.