I've been thinking about this for awhile,and it was not an easy decision...but i am leaving the forum.For awhile now,i've had problems with the online portion of this game,due to the actions of other,but part of it,as some people are are,is that i'm real bad at player versus player games,due to my learning disability.As a result,i played the game's offline Jason mode alot.It was fun for awhile,but what i really needed was an offline counselor mode.I've already heard the replies that programming a Jason AI would be too hard,but at this point,there is little left to interest me in the game anymore.Still haven't unlocked the Part 4 Jason,and i'm not having much interest in continuing to play the game.

I want to thank Gun Media for the work they did on the game,their passion for Friday The 13th really shows.Thank you,also,to everyone for the times talking and sharing thoughts,it has been fun.Farewell.

25 minutes ago, JF13 said:

I've been thinking about this for awhile,and it was not an easy decision...but i am leaving the forum.For awhile now,i've had problems with the online portion of this game,due to the actions of other,but part of it,as some people are are,is that i'm real bad at player versus player games,due to my learning disability.As a result,i played the game's offline Jason mode alot.It was fun for awhile,but what i really needed was an offline counselor mode.I've already heard the replies that programming a Jason AI would be too hard,but at this point,there is little left to interest me in the game anymore.Still haven't unlocked the Part 4 Jason,and i'm not having much interest in continuing to play the game.

I want to thank Gun Media for the work they did on the game,their passion for Friday The 13th really shows.Thank you,also,to everyone for the times talking and sharing thoughts,it has been fun.Farewell.

No worries, I understand your reasons JF13. No one's ever going to force you to play the game or stay on the forum, sometimes taking a brake from a game is a good idea - you can always go back to it at a later date and have a bit more 'fresher experience' of fun. I'd suggest giving single player challenges a go after the update, those scenarios with the talking counsellors look quite fun, and I'm someone who is useless and hates playing Jason!

Anyway, its been nice knowing you as you have always been polite and friendly. At the end of the day I am just another anonymous person on the internet - but I really am real! We all have our own personal struggles in life and although we will never meet we are all part of the same chain of events that keep us humans living and surviving. Your the person that sells the groceries to the people and sometimes get the abuse from them, I'm the one that works silly hours growing and harvesting the food for the grocery stores and I generally get a lot of nasty abuse from the weather - usually when I'm outside!

All the best JF13, continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. No matter how hard life can be or get you down you will survive to persevere and live another day :)

Regards

- A Kamikaze Man. 

• Like 1

Adios my amigo ,may where ever you go have a great time doing what you want and never backing down. Have a great Life:)

8 hours ago, JF13 said:

I don't know what platform you play on, but if you're PS4 I'd play with you. 

And as @a kamikaze man said, maybe just take a break. I've done it with this game. 

Take I easy dude and there's some AWESOME games coming out this year so if this game ain't doing it for ya, get stuck into something else but if u ever want to join a lobby just send a msg (NORGUSTA) heads up far cry 5 at the end of this month which will be EPIC 😁✌🏻