Hey guys, I'm looking for a specific sound effect file for male and female councilors. You know the sound you hear when Jason is murdering one of your friends in the distance? I'm looking for that sound file. I'm trying to put it into the background of a musical track I'm compiling together for more Friday the 13th the game stuff. I have some vocal files already that work well, but I have no screams, dying sounds, or the kill sounds of bodies turning to broken corpses. If you can help me find any of these it would be helpful. I need clean or semi-clean sound files. Loud music from the game with the sound effects will not help me. Sorry.

1 hour ago, LikeZoinksGaming said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a specific sound effect file for male and female councilors. You know the sound you hear when Jason is murdering one of your friends in the distance? I'm looking for that sound file. I'm trying to put it into the background of a musical track I'm compiling together for more Friday the 13th the game stuff. I have some vocal files already that work well, but I have no screams, dying sounds, or the kill sounds of bodies turning to broken corpses. If you can help me find any of these it would be helpful. I need clean or semi-clean sound files. Loud music from the game with the sound effects will not help me. Sorry.

I'll go through my video clips and see if I've got anything and can send you those if it'll help.