Jason only had 2 counselors left but they got the sweater and Tommy to kill him but he rage quits and he's host. It's Double XP weekend and he killed most of the counselors, was his pride really that hurt he had to give up all those points? Plus in the previous match the host was Tommy and killed Jason but no one's allowed to kill him when he's Jason apparently. What a loser! :lol:

I really wish I got his username before he quit so I could tell him how lame he is! :angry:

• Thanks 1

I got killed very early on playing this game, it doesn't bother me but I can see how some can't handle it. 

Yeah there’s lots of crybaby losers out there. The other day I had the same thing happen, we actually got the kill animation, but he rage quit, unfortunately there’s no points awarded until the kill is completed. They gotta fix that.

I’ve been killed twice, and I’ll never run away as Jason. I don’t care if I’m out numbered and running towards my death, Jason should never run away and hide. I’ll  go out hacking till the end.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kohagan said:

I got killed very early on playing this game, it doesn't bother me but I can see how some can't handle it. 

I mean getting killed while Jason is still very rare. I want it to happen when i'm Jason at least once yaknow just to experience how it looks on the receiving end. What's pathetic is that in the previous match the host actually killed Jason. I don't understand why he's so pissed I mean the fact is every single person playing this game is going to die regularly regardless of "skill level" so if you get owned just accept it.

• Like 1

I was killed last night as Jason against a good group of counselors in a private lobby.  I took my death like a man and went down fighting trying to eliminate Tommy. Had him in my grasp several times only to have him be freed by his fellow counselors. Just didn't have the space to pull off a quick kill.  I even almost broke out of the sweater stun in time.  They did a good job. Got to give credit where credit is due.

• Like 3

The other day, I was playing a round as Jason against a group of pretty good counselors, though a couple were obvious trolls, tea bagging me while I was down <_< anyway, they managed to get Tommy with a machete, and a sweater girl, and began the process of trying to kill me. This was the closest I have ever been to being killed as jason. Tommy even swung the machete at me while I was on my knees, but somehow I managed to break out of it just in time. 

I really want to face off against Savini Jason. That's the only Jason I haven't had a full match with (had a match that never finished with him before). I've seen him appear the lobby very rarely but it either gets disconnected or he doesn't get chosen or leaves. Here's hoping they'll release him as paid DLC soon which is highly likely due to him being leaked on the PStore previously.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, J.J. said:

I really want to face off against Savini Jason. That's the only Jason I haven't had a full match with (had a match that never finished with him before). I've seen him appear the lobby very rarely but it either gets disconnected or he doesn't get chosen or leaves. Here's hoping they'll release him as paid DLC soon which is highly likely due to him being leaked on the PStore previously.

I've played against him on occasion since a few of the people I play with in private have him. Once you've played against him a few times, he becomes no different than any other Jason.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I've played against him on occasion since a few of the people I play with in private have him. Once you've played against him a few times, he becomes no different than any other Jason.

Well duh but I want to experience all the Jason's.

12 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Well duh but I want to experience all the Jason's.

Well, duh, play more matches and less complaining on the forum.

23 minutes ago, J.J. said:

Here's hoping they'll release him as paid DLC soon which is highly likely due to him being leaked on the PStore previously.

Well, duh, the devs have said Savini Jason will NOT be released to the public, regardless of the leaks that occurred, no matter the amount of hope you or all the other parrots have.  We all had an ample amount of time (plus the leak) to get him.  If you missed it, there is nothing to really tell you other than "Sorry, but you're shit out of luck".

Well, duh, we could all use a lot less snarkey responses when trying to talk to you.

t1OXU0P_d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RustInPeace said:

Well, duh, play more matches and less complaining on the forum.

Well, duh, the devs have said Savini Jason will NOT be released to the public, regardless of the leaks that occurred, no matter the amount of hope you or all the other parrots have.  We all had an ample amount of time (plus the leak) to get him.  If you missed it, there is nothing to really tell you other than "Sorry, but you're shit out of luck".

Well, duh, we could all use a lot less snarkey responses when trying to talk to you.

t1OXU0P_d.jpg

Because people never do the opposite of what of they say. Just give it time, he will be released I guarantee you.

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

Jason only had 2 counselors left but they got the sweater and Tommy to kill him but he rage quits and he's host. It's Double XP weekend and he killed most of the counselors, was his pride really that hurt he had to give up all those points? Plus in the previous match the host was Tommy and killed Jason but no one's allowed to kill him when he's Jason apparently. What a loser! :lol:

I really wish I got his username before he quit so I could tell him how lame he is! :angry:

Jason kills generates salt like no other in this game.  For many, protecting ones ego is more important than anything.  I've had Jason leave just by entering the shack alone <_<

I hope with dedicated servers on the horizon they will also fix this issue: if the Jason is too anxious to bear witness of his own death, then he should just leave, but it should still be possible for Tommy and sweater girl to finish his (Jason‘s) left behind body of.

In order to prevent that the Jason quitter leaves his body hidden in the woods, it should be immediately marked on the map (like a dropped battery, fuse), so that Tommy and sweater girl can easily find and finish him. If Jason leaves his body in the water, it should respawn at the beach.

Personally, I have been killed 3 times as Jason so far, every time it had been earned by the counselors (or I had been too dumb to prevent it) and I gave them my credits back in the lobby. Wishful thinking that this behaviour would be common.

A few days ago, we had Jason killed in a lobby, death animation, post murder dance... everything. 

Then a Fox backed over Tommy with the two seater, and that was that. No kill points, even though the "dead Jason" icon was activated on the scoreboard after.

• Haha 2

Hope you guys like my parody if the film's were more like the game. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, SDA said:

A few days ago, we had Jason killed in a lobby, death animation, post murder dance... everything. 

Then a Fox backed over Tommy with the two seater, and that was that. No kill points, even though the "dead Jason" icon was activated on the scoreboard after.

That sucks, but to see tommy get run over in that slow motion would be hilarious if you captured it.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

lol @ that video, @J.J.. Nice one.

Thank you baby :wub:

2 hours ago, J.J. said:

That's hilarious! I love the ending. "What the fuck????" Lmao!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

That's hilarious! I love the ending. "What the fuck????" Lmao!

Thank you sweetie :3

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J.J. said:

For real, this is so accurate :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

For real, this is so accurate :lol:

That's what she said ;)

Who the fuck watches Wendy Williams? She's some of the worst trash ever...about the same level as those old Bum Fight videos

• Haha 3