2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Who the fuck watches Wendy Williams? She's some of the worst trash ever...about the same level as those old Bum Fight videos

Her Gifs are iconic though. 

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

Who the fuck watches Wendy Williams? She's some of the worst trash ever...about the same level as those old Bum Fight videos

Agreed ,She's no better than Tmz or your local Nail salon parlor.

5 hours ago, SDA said:

A few days ago, we had Jason killed in a lobby, death animation, post murder dance... everything. 

Then a Fox backed over Tommy with the two seater, and that was that. No kill points, even though the "dead Jason" icon was activated on the scoreboard after.

I've been curious about this situation. 

16 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

I've been curious about this situation. 

Is that what you said to your guy friend when you two were alone? ;)

2 hours ago, J.J. said:

Is that what you said to your guy friend when you two were alone? ;)

giphy.gif

mobile_fighter_g_gundam_motivational_pos

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Which is why she comes on when the productive people of the world are working.

10 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Which is why she comes on when the productive people of the world are working.

Is it bad that I had to look her up to know who she was?

1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

Is it bad that I had to look her up to know who she was?

The opposite.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SDA said:

A few days ago, we had Jason killed in a lobby, death animation, post murder dance... everything. 

Then a Fox backed over Tommy with the two seater, and that was that. No kill points, even though the "dead Jason" icon was activated on the scoreboard after.

Happy coincidence...

I was with a group of friends trying the defeat Jason, and after getting the mask off, they didn't need me, so I started up the car while they went after Jason. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing; I wouldn't do that to random players I'd just met.:unsure:

Actually, host gets XP upon quitting a match. That's probably the worst part about it.

21 hours ago, SDA said:

Wait, she ran him over during the kill animation? Don't ALL counselors lose control once it's initiated? That would basically mean the game killed Tommy and robbed you of the kill... That's fucking hilarious!

Edit: Just saw @aurllcooljay's post above... That's fucking shitty... Was that you playing Fox, or did you just happen to find the video?

I only time I have ever quit as Jason was when I got bugged, Couldn't do anything other than walk. 

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wait, she ran him over during the kill animation? Don't ALL counselors lose control once it's initiated? That would basically mean the game killed Tommy and robbed you of the kill... That's fucking hilarious!

I don't think so because you can activate dance emotes during the Jason kill animation.  Same goes for once you've crossed the police line.

4 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I don't think so because you can activate dance emotes during the Jason kill animation.  Same goes for once you've crossed the police line.

Yeah, I didn't think about that. I was more so thinking about the fact that your view jumps to the kill (like in the video above). I thought it stayed there until the kill animation finished, but I've always been a part of the kill so I didn't know.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:10 AM, J.J. said:

I really want to face off against Savini Jason. That's the only Jason I haven't had a full match with (had a match that never finished with him before). I've seen him appear the lobby very rarely but it either gets disconnected or he doesn't get chosen or leaves. Here's hoping they'll release him as paid DLC soon which is highly likely due to him being leaked on the PStore previously.

Not to drop a turd in your punch bowl, but this is not "highly likely." In fact, I can tell you definitively it will never, ever, ever happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Not to drop a turd in your punch bowl, but this is not "highly likely." In fact, I can tell you definitively it will never, ever, ever happen.

It will happen. <_<

3 minutes ago, J.J. said:

It will happen. <_<

Okay. So even though one of the PROMISES the game developers made to the financial backers was that they would receive a UNIQUE JASON -- specifically designed for THEM by Tom Savini -- and that they would NEVER release it to anyone EXCEPT the financial backers . . . 

. . . you think they're going to break their promise to their investors and just offer it up for sale.

There is such a thing as integrity.

13 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Remember who you're talking to...

On 3/11/2018 at 10:32 AM, J.J. said:

Jason only had 2 counselors left but they got the sweater and Tommy to kill him but he rage quits and he's host

But he didn't trap the fusebox, right? Isn't that your main concern?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Okay. So even though one of the PROMISES the game developers made to the financial backers was that they would receive a UNIQUE JASON -- specifically designed for THEM by Tom Savini -- and that they would NEVER release it to anyone EXCEPT the financial backers . . . 

. . . you think they're going to break their promise to their investors and just offer it up for sale.

"Read my lips NO NEW TAXES" - President George H. W. Bush

On 3/12/2018 at 12:01 PM, Truth said:

Was that you playing Fox, or did you just happen to find the video?

Yeah, that was me. Once again that was a group I was playing with; I'm not a lowlife teamkiller. Did that just to hear their reactions. Also doesn't go without saying I've been defeated as Jason three times by them.

I think the reason the camera view jumped back in the video had to do with being in the car.

33 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Yeah, that was me. Once again that was a group I was playing with; I'm not a lowlife teamkiller. Did that just to hear their reactions. Also doesn't go without saying I've been defeated as Jason three times by them.

I think the reason the camera view jumped back in the video had to do with being in the car.

Ah, so you were just trolling your friends then. Nothing wrong with that lol

I've been known to have "sudden game crashes" when my buddy is about to kill me. Or "accidentally" hopping through that busted window 1 more time.

That's interesting though. Like I said, I've never not been near the kill so I've never experienced it.