Sign in to follow this  
AdmiralJT

Is this a known bug?

Not sure if Tommy was trying to get in or out of the car when this happened. I'm also not sure if he knew what was going on or not, but when I went to find some knives to throw at him he got the car started and was driving around. When I got back to him he was seated in it regularly.

That's weird. I saw a glitch last night where the car was repaired, but the hood was still up, even though it was being driven. This was while spectating by the way.

6 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

That's weird. I saw a glitch last night where the car was repaired, but the hood was still up, even though it was being driven. This was while spectating by the way.

I wonder how they could see to drive with the hood up.

8 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I wonder how they could see to drive with the hood up.

:lol: that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw it! My guess is maybe they didn't see the hood being up while in the car, or maybe it was just a spectating glitch? I really don't know. 

Some weired yesterday’s moments:

# I saw some people dancing in the air - in a cabin, but 2 m above the ground.

# by climbing through a window I got stuck, neither inside nor outside, body was frozen within the window frame

#  a lot of disconnections yesterday, although the ping rate seemed fine

# all double XP which I earned yesterday weren‘t shown in my „perk buying overview“

Are those scenarios all Side effects of the double XP weekend? 

11 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

If you were spectating (most likely entering an active match) a lot of objects are off.  Doors or windows don't appear to be there until interacted with by either Jason or the person currently being spectated, a doorway with a busted door (which has a player run through that doorway) makes it look like the counselor Hulk smashed the door while running, as well as repaired cars looking exactly as you described (hood up yet being driven around), audio cues are off time or wrong... Lots of little things

1 hour ago, RustInPeace said:

If you were spectating (most likely entering an active match) a lot of objects are off.

Not to mention that previously dead counselors are standing up.